Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers
+
Add Report
Results 661 to 675 of 9711
-
07-25-23 02:12 #9051Senior Member

Posts: 27Cof
Hey boys, does anyone know of a Kgirl around that is cool with COF? I've asked a few and gotten turned down so I figured I'd see if any of you all knew of anyone. Thanks.
-
07-24-23 20:56 #9050Senior Member

Posts: 309Well if they raise their prices I will see K-girls even less and continue my travels to southeast Asian even more frequently, service and girls are way better in Asian anyways and they still play real american music at their bars like Poison and Motley Crue a true heaven.
Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 01:54 #9049Senior Member

Posts: 3692Doubtful. Chuchu has been here before but I haven't seen her yet. I don't believe Chuchu and Adora use real pics but haven't confirmed. TA has other girls with real pics so why didn't they say so?
Originally Posted by DankDonk
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 01:48 #9048Senior Member

Posts: 3692Boner got no respect
I got no text despite seeing multiple girls every week. I said many times before that they will raise price as they got fewer clients.
The smarter thing to do would be to focus on fewer high quality girls and provide specials or incentives to see them. Least popular girls should have lower price but I think they would rather have short tour and rebrand to trick guys into coming again.
Everyone books for everyone actually help get the girls more business.
I think it may reach base price of 340/350 GFE and 360/370 HYA or PSE by end of year. Then it will rise by 10/20 again by end of next year.
Originally Posted by EasyPeasyDong
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 22:49 #9047Senior Member

Posts: 271Ya. I meant the base price. Not sure if that makes sense.
Originally Posted by Kent747
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 17:54 #9046Senior Member

Posts: 317Already $420+ with BBFS for many girls.
Originally Posted by EasyPeasyDong
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 05:42 #9045Senior Member

Posts: 1267Non-upcharge BB is basically a price cut. There are a growing number of girls in this category.
Originally Posted by Kent747
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 01:48 #9044Senior Member

Posts: 1834It's pretty sad that 100% real pics need to be called out like that. However, I've seen neither girls so no clue on how accurate that label is.
Originally Posted by DankDonk
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 01:29 #9043Senior Member

Posts: 317Booker taking $50-60 now vs $20-30 few years back has caused inefficient market. Bosses are getting desperate now with slow market and high booker fees. Maybe getting back to old system of only one booker for each houses instead of this multi bookers BS.
Originally Posted by KingsFoil
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 23:45 #9042Senior Member

Posts: 187Bookers Reaching Out
I've certainly been getting more unsolicited texts from k-girl and non-kgirl bookers the last couple of weeks.
Originally Posted by KingsFoil
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 22:52 #9041Senior Member

Posts: 271Business is very slow. Multiple bookers and providers have stated that to me in different ways. Also get countless texts daily encouraging me to come back the next day etc.
Originally Posted by Sonicus
[View Original Post]
- bookers taking a bigger cut.
- girls trying to do less for more.
- price ratchets up, less clients.
- instinct is to further raise price, means less clients.
- I'm also not entirely sure how this new everyone books for everyone model works. Haven't really asked the girls about it.
Made a huge bet on Injective Protocol earlier in the year and it paid of handsomely but I put half of it back into Bitcoin and the other half for hobbying and at these prices that could last 5 years, but if it gets to 400 I'm out.
Venturing back to MPs you can find some hidden gems.
I'm curious if anyone thinks we hit 400 by year end.
-
07-22-23 22:09 #9040Senior Member

Posts: 313If the bookers and bosses are reading this: let the girls charge less if they want more business. You may have raised rates, but I haven't raised the budget. You're getting the same money but over longer periods of time with the girls sitting doing nothing and no one.
Originally Posted by Sonicus
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 11:56 #9039Senior Member

Posts: 326Yoco. Booker Gray
I have seen Yoco many times. Booker Gray has always been prompt and helpful. You might try going to TER - https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/yoco-205190. There are two phone numbers shown as well as her email. She is also listed on other sites.
Originally Posted by PMan007
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-23 11:10 #9038Senior Member

Posts: 309Well if business is slow may these k-girls need to go back to some old school strategy of lets lower the prices so we can get more business in the end some money is better than no money. If they don't they will eventually be over shadowed by someone.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-23 10:01 #9037Senior Member

Posts: 284TA 100% real photos
Speaking of TA, prob dumb question but are they trustworthy when they say 100% real photos? Specifically for Chuchu and Adora.
Originally Posted by BastardChorum
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






