Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 45 of 648 FirstFirst ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 95 145 545 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 675 of 9711
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #9051

    Cof

    Hey boys, does anyone know of a Kgirl around that is cool with COF? I've asked a few and gotten turned down so I figured I'd see if any of you all knew of anyone. Thanks.

  2. #9050
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    I got no text despite seeing multiple girls every week. I said many times before that they will raise price as they got fewer clients.

    The smarter thing to do would be to focus on fewer high quality girls and provide specials or incentives to see them. Least popular girls should have lower price but I think they would rather have short tour and rebrand to trick guys into coming again.

    Everyone books for everyone actually help get the girls more business.

    I think it may reach base price of 340/350 GFE and 360/370 HYA or PSE by end of year. Then it will rise by 10/20 again by end of next year.
    Well if they raise their prices I will see K-girls even less and continue my travels to southeast Asian even more frequently, service and girls are way better in Asian anyways and they still play real american music at their bars like Poison and Motley Crue a true heaven.

  3. #9049
    Doubtful. Chuchu has been here before but I haven't seen her yet. I don't believe Chuchu and Adora use real pics but haven't confirmed. TA has other girls with real pics so why didn't they say so?

    Quote Originally Posted by DankDonk  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of TA, prob dumb question but are they trustworthy when they say 100% real photos? Specifically for Chuchu and Adora.

  4. #9048

    Boner got no respect

    I got no text despite seeing multiple girls every week. I said many times before that they will raise price as they got fewer clients.

    The smarter thing to do would be to focus on fewer high quality girls and provide specials or incentives to see them. Least popular girls should have lower price but I think they would rather have short tour and rebrand to trick guys into coming again.

    Everyone books for everyone actually help get the girls more business.

    I think it may reach base price of 340/350 GFE and 360/370 HYA or PSE by end of year. Then it will rise by 10/20 again by end of next year.

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyPeasyDong  [View Original Post]
    Business is very slow. Multiple bookers and providers have stated that to me in different ways. Also get countless texts daily encouraging me to come back the next day etc.

    - bookers taking a bigger cut.

    - girls trying to do less for more.

    - price ratchets up, less clients.

    - instinct is to further raise price, means less clients.

    - I'm also not entirely sure how this new everyone books for everyone model works...

    I'm curious if anyone thinks we hit 400 by year end.

  5. #9047
    Quote Originally Posted by Kent747  [View Original Post]
    Already $420+ with BBFS for many girls.
    Ya. I meant the base price. Not sure if that makes sense.

  6. #9046
    Quote Originally Posted by EasyPeasyDong  [View Original Post]
    Business is very slow. Multiple bookers and providers have stated that to me in different ways. Also get countless texts daily encouraging me to come back the next day etc.

    - bookers taking a bigger cut.

    - girls trying to do less for more.

    - price ratchets up, less clients.

    - instinct is to further raise price, means less clients.

    - I'm also not entirely sure how this new everyone books for everyone model works. Haven't really asked the girls about it.

    Made a huge bet on Injective Protocol earlier in the year and it paid of handsomely but I put half of it back into Bitcoin and the other half for hobbying and at these prices that could last 5 years, but if it gets to 400 I'm out.

    Venturing back to MPs you can find some hidden gems.

    I'm curious if anyone thinks we hit 400 by year end.
    Already $420+ with BBFS for many girls.

  7. #9045
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1267
    Quote Originally Posted by Kent747  [View Original Post]
    Booker taking $50-60 now vs $20-30 few years back has caused inefficient market. Bosses are getting desperate now with slow market and high booker fees. Maybe getting back to old system of only one booker for each houses instead of this multi bookers BS.
    Non-upcharge BB is basically a price cut. There are a growing number of girls in this category.

  8. #9044
    Quote Originally Posted by DankDonk  [View Original Post]
    Speaking of TA, prob dumb question but are they trustworthy when they say 100% real photos? Specifically for Chuchu and Adora.
    It's pretty sad that 100% real pics need to be called out like that. However, I've seen neither girls so no clue on how accurate that label is.

  9. #9043
    Quote Originally Posted by KingsFoil  [View Original Post]
    If the bookers and bosses are reading this: let the girls charge less if they want more business. You may have raised rates, but I haven't raised the budget. You're getting the same money but over longer periods of time with the girls sitting doing nothing and no one.
    Booker taking $50-60 now vs $20-30 few years back has caused inefficient market. Bosses are getting desperate now with slow market and high booker fees. Maybe getting back to old system of only one booker for each houses instead of this multi bookers BS.

  10. #9042

    Bookers Reaching Out

    Quote Originally Posted by KingsFoil  [View Original Post]
    If the bookers and bosses are reading this: let the girls charge less if they want more business. You may have raised rates, but I haven't raised the budget. You're getting the same money but over longer periods of time with the girls sitting doing nothing and no one.
    I've certainly been getting more unsolicited texts from k-girl and non-kgirl bookers the last couple of weeks.

  11. #9041
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicus  [View Original Post]
    Well if business is slow may these k-girls need to go back to some old school strategy of lets lower the prices so we can get more business in the end some money is better than no money. If they don't they will eventually be over shadowed by someone.
    Business is very slow. Multiple bookers and providers have stated that to me in different ways. Also get countless texts daily encouraging me to come back the next day etc.

    - bookers taking a bigger cut.

    - girls trying to do less for more.

    - price ratchets up, less clients.

    - instinct is to further raise price, means less clients.

    - I'm also not entirely sure how this new everyone books for everyone model works. Haven't really asked the girls about it.

    Made a huge bet on Injective Protocol earlier in the year and it paid of handsomely but I put half of it back into Bitcoin and the other half for hobbying and at these prices that could last 5 years, but if it gets to 400 I'm out.

    Venturing back to MPs you can find some hidden gems.

    I'm curious if anyone thinks we hit 400 by year end.

  12. #9040
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonicus  [View Original Post]
    Well if business is slow may these k-girls need to go back to some old school strategy of lets lower the prices so we can get more business in the end some money is better than no money. If they don't they will eventually be over shadowed by someone.
    If the bookers and bosses are reading this: let the girls charge less if they want more business. You may have raised rates, but I haven't raised the budget. You're getting the same money but over longer periods of time with the girls sitting doing nothing and no one.

  13. #9039

    Yoco. Booker Gray

    Quote Originally Posted by PMan007  [View Original Post]
    So, been trying to see the legendary Yoco again but since her move to Gray, no luck with the verification (strange since I'm verified with many other agencies). Anyone know of a way to see her getting around all the issues with Gray? She's a legend that deserves to not be held back by the reputation of her booker, am I right?
    I have seen Yoco many times. Booker Gray has always been prompt and helpful. You might try going to TER - https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/yoco-205190. There are two phone numbers shown as well as her email. She is also listed on other sites.

  14. #9038
    Quote Originally Posted by Goku17  [View Original Post]
    I wonder if Jazmin did a video because business was slow, like she is the only girl on the website, which is strange.
    Well if business is slow may these k-girls need to go back to some old school strategy of lets lower the prices so we can get more business in the end some money is better than no money. If they don't they will eventually be over shadowed by someone.

  15. #9037

    TA 100% real photos

    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    I hope including videos catches on so I wanted to shine a light on Luicy at TA. Meddi looks interesting too but I don't know if she would perform at kgirl level service.
    Speaking of TA, prob dumb question but are they trustworthy when they say 100% real photos? Specifically for Chuchu and Adora.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape