Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Los Angeles County Asian Providers

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 648 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 9711
This blog is moderated by Christophe1
  1. #9036

    Yoco

    So, been trying to see the legendary Yoco again but since her move to Gray, no luck with the verification (strange since I'm verified with many other agencies). Anyone know of a way to see her getting around all the issues with Gray? She's a legend that deserves to not be held back by the reputation of her booker, am I right?

  2. #9035
    Quote Originally Posted by BastardChorum  [View Original Post]
    I hope including videos catches on so I wanted to shine a light on Luicy at TA. Meddi looks interesting too but I don't know if she would perform at kgirl level service.
    I wonder if Jazmin did a video because business was slow, like she is the only girl on the website, which is strange.

  3. #9034

    Ta

    I hope including videos catches on so I wanted to shine a light on Luicy at TA. Meddi looks interesting too but I don't know if she would perform at kgirl level service.

  4. #9033

    Davi

    Saw some mixed reviews on Davi so I decided to go and try her out. I left happy and my cock was drained. So I would recommend trying her out she loves to suck and fuck and gives a great nuru massage too.

    Looks 8: Davi is a smaller and good looking girl with nice and soft skin. C cups that are nice to suck on.

    Attitude 8: Davi is nice and friendly and wants to please. She did whatever I asked and wanted to make me happy. She is quite horny I would say. She likes to suck and lick everywhere.

    Service 9: Davi likes to kiss as I entered the room we started dfk and If we were not kissing she was licking or kissing or sucking on some other part of my body her lips and tongue did not stop the whole time. Her nuru massage is really good I have not had any other girls give me a nuru massage before so it was nice to experience something different. She had me start laying down and she put a gel all over her body and mine and she would rub her pussy and tits all over me. Then she had me turn around and she did the same while playing and stroking my cock. The nuru massage had my cock on edge the whole time. Then she starts a camel slide and sticks me in her grinding and pumping up and down on my cock. I cum in her in cg and she lets me see my cum ooze out of her. She asks me to fuck her again so I have her start sucking my cock and man her BJ is great its nice and soft and she can go deep too. As jr started to wake up I put her in doggy and she can take a pounding. I tell her I am about to cum and she turns around and starts sucking my cock till I cum in her mouth. I will be coming back to see her again.

  5. #9032
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Seemed like a scam so I didn't even bother. Any booker who doesn't accept my extensive references or HX network is an automatic pass. I also saw a random HX guy posting her pics at around the same time so it felt very sus. Felt like someone trying to collecting mongers info for something no good or to pretend to be you and book other girls. Didn't make sense to me that Mindy7 didn't contact her regulars or use some well known bookers like J or K.
    Total in agreement with Boner. I used to see Cari from her time at MDR to HB and now she has a new booker that want more information than FBI, but refuses my references. Oh well, she will not get my business anymore. Am I the only one?

  6. #9031

    Davi

    Quote Originally Posted by Omfgitzjin  [View Original Post]
    Are her pics accurate? She hot?
    Fake. Or maybe "her but 15 years ago". She's probably in her 40's. Not completely ugly but she barely passes as a MILF imo because of her petite frame and tired looking face.

    She is nice though. Not sure if I go as far as saying service queen, but definitely not a complete waste of money for the visit.

  7. #9030
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNotNothing2  [View Original Post]
    Couldn't help it with the price being so reasonable for the wallet for a msog, bb, and nuru. I couldn't find anything close to it so my frugal senses tingled and I def got my money's worth and then some. I can't believe it was such a deal given she does qualify imo as a service queen. Davi's nuru routine reminded me of Barbie's which also reminds me of Pattaya or Oki soapies in which the gel is used so the girl can rub her body on yours while your cock pulses for dear life. Took it well with a fairly hard tempo but made me believe she enjoyed every minute. The msog was nice to have and I def tried my best to etch out another nut but time expired and I couldn't get it off but damn does she work for it. BBBJ and her top to do all the work still felt great and if she keeps the price as is, I'll see more of her due to a few double nut appointments makes me feel like I'm getting two for one at the Davi inn.

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/davi
    Are her pics accurate? She hot?

  8. #9029

    Davi

    Couldn't help it with the price being so reasonable for the wallet for a msog, bb, and nuru. I couldn't find anything close to it so my frugal senses tingled and I def got my money's worth and then some. I can't believe it was such a deal given she does qualify imo as a service queen. Davi's nuru routine reminded me of Barbie's which also reminds me of Pattaya or Oki soapies in which the gel is used so the girl can rub her body on yours while your cock pulses for dear life. Took it well with a fairly hard tempo but made me believe she enjoyed every minute. The msog was nice to have and I def tried my best to etch out another nut but time expired and I couldn't get it off but damn does she work for it. BBBJ and her top to do all the work still felt great and if she keeps the price as is, I'll see more of her due to a few double nut appointments makes me feel like I'm getting two for one at the Davi inn.

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/davi

  9. #9028
    Is newtop still around? Haven't been hobbying for the past year. Their site is down now.

  10. #9027
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbtbfftb  [View Original Post]
    I have had several non PRO duos before. Even cousins. I don't enjoy it although I will admit none of my previous duos were as crazy as the reviews I read. Still I prefer to focus; duos seem like overload.
    Duos is overload. Just got done recently with Cindy and Yami / Lucia. I literally ran out of time cause it was way too much stimuli.

  11. #9026

    Jazmin video

    Quote Originally Posted by EasyPeasyDong  [View Original Post]
    Agree with you. I saw her in SJ recently. Hot as hell still. I think she had the same jaw thinning surgery that some K Girls are getting now.
    WTF. That video is horrible. Her pics look more like her form when I saw her last, thankfully! She is / was hot and doesn't need the "ant face" look as portrayed in the video.

  12. #9025
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerAppetitty  [View Original Post]
    Seemed like a scam so I didn't even bother. Any booker who doesn't accept my extensive references or HX network is an automatic pass. I also saw a random HX guy posting her pics at around the same time so it felt very sus. Felt like someone trying to collecting mongers info for something no good or to pretend to be you and book other girls. Didn't make sense to me that Mindy7 didn't contact her regulars or use some well known bookers like J or K.
    I bet the guy whom is doing the booking just might be her on / off bf.

    They made a deal to make some $ and the bf just might be a ex-monger who wants to know who is seeing Mindy7?

    Just my 2 cents.

  13. #9024
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraZebra  [View Original Post]
    I think that's a face filter because when she moves her head around it looks a bit weird. Don't know why she needs one as she looks way hotter without the alien effect. One of the few hottest kgirls to use real photos! I wish more kgirls would do this video style intro.
    Agree with you. I saw her in SJ recently. Hot as hell still. I think she had the same jaw thinning surgery that some K Girls are getting now.

  14. #9023
    Quote Originally Posted by ZzzBoy14  [View Original Post]
    I haven't seen Jazmin before, but did she get some new cheek fillers or something? I was expecting a very delicate face from her pictures.

    https://ganji.live/jazmin
    Wish the sites would all have a short clip or two instead of just P.S. Pics LOL.

  15. #9022

    Chu is now my ATF

    Chu is just head and shoulders above my rotation. I've been doing this hobby for quite some time now in various sectors of AMP's, AAMP's, Indies, and other countries and quite frankly, it is amazing how clean cut her service is. I've donated close to a car's worth of money to see her now and it's well spent. My mental health has improved having the physical and chemistry we have in pillow talk and I've just been feeling great after our sessions. It's a release for sure and I for sure understand this is a business relationship but some of my favorite people are from work.

    This last time that Chu saw me, she wore a new schoolgirl outfit that she hasn't worn before and asked if I liked the new outfit as she bent over with no panties and looked back with a devious smile LOL. She was most definitely in a rare form that day as her skin was glowing and her hair was just redone with an attitude that exuded confidence. She knows I got it bad for that pussy and quite frankly, she's right. She let me bridal carry her to the bed and as I laid her down, she asked if I showered before coming and I answered yes. She said no need shower then so that there's more time to fuck as she spread her legs to reveal that oh so tasty love slot that I have now called home. She tells me to get down and brings my head in close to her legs and I DATY for a solid 10 minutes before she cums. She said she enjoys that I go gentle on the clit and teases her hole a bit before fingering her (for all you mongers who want to get her riled up naturally).

    She tells me to sit at an angle that allowed her to give her best BBBJ yet as she bent over and I could peek at her glistening nether region as she bent over in front of the mirror. I was in pure bliss as she chomped down. She glided her nipples across my legs and up my torso as she makes her way up to plant her self firmly on my sword and this woman always has that famous snatch of hers. Nice slow ride and nice slow DFKing that has only gotten better with every visit. The DFK with her is always sensual and feels like any other kiss you'd share with a significant other and to me, that is was keeps me coming back for the believable passion.

    We rotate through every position and she does her reverse cg just perfect with her pussy engulfing just the tip. It's rapid and it's a tight grip around my most sensitive part which sends that orgasm into orbit. CIP every time and she knows I like to watch it drop from the back. Simply perfection and she really puts you into the fantasy that you're paying for. Anyone can fuck. Not everyone can make you feel like you're the only guy that makes her feel good. I might be a sucker but I don't come to these girls for reality.

    https://www.candygirlla.com/portfolio-1/chu

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape