Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 213 of 515 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 263 313 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 7721
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4541

    True that

    Quote Originally Posted by Rickers  [View Original Post]
    Remember, thus is Paradise, LOL. But even Sky and Vikki will.
    My first time at Paradise last week! - and SKY runs over to me like a fat kid eyeballing the last cookie in the cookie jar. LOL We chit chat for a bit and asks me for a VIP. I said let me sit down first. LOL. She starts at. 3 for extras. I said I have 1.5. She agrees and she we go do the deed. I just said yes because this was my first time with bolt ons. Afterwards Love runs next to me and asks if I'd like a VIP. I said you want the residuals?? Then I ask her about OTC and that was definitely available as well she gave me her digits. Not sure what the amount is as I wanted to wash my nads after plowing SKY.

    One red flag is that SKY said VIP was 120 after finding out it was 80. Going to roll back and tap Love maybe tmrw!
    Last edited by SeanKonnery; 07-25-23 at 16:57. Reason: decimal in the wrong place

  2. #4540

    Ivory srcoi

    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Ivory from SRCoi does too, she has a a decent day job so she only danced like once or twice a month. She was cool enough to even share her digits with me.
    I used to see her pre covid but haven't seen her on the roll call recently. Have you gotten dances with her in the past few months? Nikita hasn't been around either and she was chill.

  3. #4539
    Quote Originally Posted by IntoNOut  [View Original Post]
    She's a veteran. Been there at least 10 years. She knows the game and has plenty of experience. Not sure what else you want to know. It's been at least a decade since I did anything with her.
    I haven't seen her recently but pre-covid she was a Benji for cfs. As was mentioned, she is definitely a veteran who I believe recently returned.

  4. #4538
    Quote Originally Posted by ritz74  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on Honey from Paradise (daytime)?
    She's a veteran. Been there at least 10 years. She knows the game and has plenty of experience. Not sure what else you want to know. It's been at least a decade since I did anything with her.

  5. #4537
    No experience with Honey but Jennifer had offer me FS for 0. 70. Not my type and FYI she was a bit buzzed the day she did. Lotus from SRCoi who goes by Lola here I believe also into extras. Ivory from SRCoi does too, she has a a decent day job so she only danced like once or twice a month. She was cool enough to even share her digits with me.

    Quote Originally Posted by ritz74  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on Honey from Paradise (daytime)?

  6. #4536

    Honey at Paradise

    Does anyone have any intel on Honey from Paradise (daytime)?

  7. #4535
    This is some serious audacity for her mid looks to be asking this.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Some are insane. Just danced with Brianna at SRCoi the other day. Quoted me 2 1/2 for HJ 3 foot BJ and 4 FS. I laughed and asked
    her to please keep moving. I'll never offer more thank 2-3 and I better get my 60 min on special night, like Thursday at Synn. 30 min no more than 1. 5-2 bengis.

  8. #4534
    I was mostly joking as it's ridiculous to be expecting a bill for a handy. I got to give her credit though if she is actually getting this from simps. When I first came across her at SR she could barely speak English so apparently she has figured out a few things.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    What would the third number be then? Anal? I wouldn't be surprised to have a CoI girl ask 100 for a HJ. I would be surprised if she stuck to that quote.

  9. #4533
    Some are insane. Just danced with Brianna at SRCoi the other day. Quoted me 2 1/2 for HJ 3 foot BJ and 4 FS. I laughed and asked her to please keep moving. I'll never offer more thank 2-3 and I better get my 60 min on special night, like Thursday at Synn. 30 min no more than 1. 5-2 bengis.

    Quote Originally Posted by CaseyX  [View Original Post]
    What would the third number be then? Anal? I wouldn't be surprised to have a CoI girl ask 100 for a HJ. I would be surprised if she stuck to that quote.

  10. #4532
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    Hopefully her price scale starts with BJ.
    What would the third number be then? Anal? I wouldn't be surprised to have a CoI girl ask 100 for a HJ. I would be surprised if she stuck to that quote.

  11. #4531
    Quote Originally Posted by Roland2418  [View Original Post]
    You must good looking or smooth talker if you're catching her at reasonable rates. I guess I need to up my game.
    Bailey looks smoking hot. I've never had a chance to dance with her or get her rates but I do have one "experience" with her that gives me some inkling. At one point I followed her IG. About a month later she posts a story saying that if you want to keep following then you have to send her $20 on cashapp. That was the last time I saw her pics / vids on IG. Somehow I find it unlikely that a dancer with that attitude has reasonable rates. But YMMV.

  12. #4530
    Hopefully her price scale starts with BJ.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomMajor  [View Original Post]
    Susy, quote 1/2/3.

  13. #4529
    You guys must good looking or extra smooth talkers if you're all catching her at reasonable rates. I guess I need to up my game.

    Quote Originally Posted by CuziletYou72  [View Original Post]
    Bailey is amazing and very down to earth and you are in for a good time
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBig855  [View Original Post]
    I agree Bailey is amazing..

  14. #4528

    Yes, Tiny at Synn Industry BBFS, that's a for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, east coaster coming to the OC for a convention. I'm looking for clubs where BBFS is more possible, I asked in their forum but figured I'd ask here as well since I know COI clubs have CFS extras. I know it's very YMMV at the end, and also will cost more, not worried about that. I prefer more upscale clubs with hotter girls and higher prices over dives with 6's, even if it's cheaper.

    I've been to Synn and Spearmint Rhino COI but it's been a while, since before COVID. I used to see Mindy at SR for example, and had a BonedIn account. Back then I didn't go for BBFS, so I don't know how likely it is at either place. Let me know if you guys have any info, other COI club advice welcome as well if they're more suited to what I'm seeking.

    If you guys need any info about strip clubs in the DC area, Detroit, Atlanta, Florida, or Houston, let me know.
    Check out Tiny at Synn Industry, short short black& right body sized and offering BBFS, IF YOU ASK. Yes she wants a bit more for tip, but I'm just answering this post question only.

  15. #4527

    Paradise question

    Has anyone have any Intel on Capri at Paradise?? She looks hot in her profile picture on website, or maybe I'm seeing things.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape