Thread: Strip Club Reports
+
Add Report
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 7720
-
07-23-23 18:32 #4525Senior Member

Posts: 869Weekend day shift Synn
It appears to be that these dancers in the day time are ready and willing to do what ever in A V. I. P dance. Price her 1st, tell her how much you got type of attitude. .
-
07-22-23 22:39 #4524Regular Member

Posts: 19Paradise girls are $$ max. Unlike Synn, paradise girls work for making regulars and set a fix price so its repeat business. If they even raise the price a little, walk away and grab another chick and do the Jordan shrug when you walk to the VIP.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 18:53 #4523Senior Member

Posts: 72Srcoi susy
Susy, quote 1/2/3.
-
07-20-23 22:51 #4522Senior Member

Posts: 144Some feedback
Bailey is amazing and very down to earth and you are in for a good time. OTC too expensive $800! So I stay ITC but always fun!
Dream is talkative, very open about her sexuality and very open minded.
No experience with Heaven. I'll give her a try next time if my go to gal is not working or not available. Then I'll report back.
Originally Posted by BoyBig855
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 20:25 #4521Senior Member

Posts: 283I think she also works at SR COI (she has a photo on their roll call, same name) but haven't seen her lately neither. She did say she was studying to be a nurse (could be a lie, who knows) so that might've been a factor. Great stage dance and body, ok face, down for fun in the back, $$ CBJ.
Originally Posted by BoyBig855
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 19:45 #4520Senior Member

Posts: 283Heaven is down for fun / she proposed it, but last time she said "Oh wait I'm unprepared" her words LOL, I suppose she didn't bring any protection (neither did I). No prices mentioned.
Originally Posted by BoyBig855
[View Original Post]
-
edit: Trying to remember some info on her from our last dance. Great face, great body, smells great. 23 YO from Riverside. Half black/Ukrainian. Loves concerts and festivals and drinking. She also works at the Library (not sure which location).
No info on Bailey, I tried but she's always in the VIP.
-
07-20-23 18:38 #4519Senior Member

Posts: 497Remember, thus is Paradise, LOL. But even Sky and Vikki will.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 18:30 #4518Senior Member

Posts: 49Synn
Anybody know what happened to Rosetta at Synn industry? I haven't seen her in a while.
-
07-20-23 16:16 #4517Senior Member

Posts: 49Dream
I agree Bailey is amazing.
Originally Posted by Jeep5151
[View Original Post]
I seen Heaven on onegc and want to try the; out what are her rates.
-
07-20-23 15:40 #4516Senior Member

Posts: 389There are hot dancers at Paradise? When did this happen? LOL.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 12:20 #4515Senior Member

Posts: 869Even the hot dancers take low tips for a good VIP?
Originally Posted by Rickers
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 08:22 #4514Senior Member

Posts: 4974 can easily get you two visits to the VIP on Wednesday nights due to the $80 specials. Most of the girls will accept a Benji as a tip. Happy hunting.
Originally Posted by SeanKonnery
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 23:39 #4513Senior Member

Posts: 118Paradise
I officially had a reggie cancel on me tonight. Sadly after I popped mr blue. Heading to Paradise to see if I can unload 15 days worth of protein. Can 4 get me 2 visits in VIP?
-
07-19-23 23:17 #4512Senior Member

Posts: 240I have no experience with them either but I see them around on day shifts and night shifts. Dream is very talkative and friendly. Diamond is very mellow. Business is slow for them. I see them sitting around and can't sell dances. Their rates should be negotiable. If you like thin black girls, I would recommend Bailey and the new girl Heaven. Heaven is thin but she has a big butt. Don't know if you're into that.
Originally Posted by SuperFreakOMG3
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 16:05 #4511Senior Member

Posts: 283No personal experience but 1-2 members here said Diamond is fun, $$. No experience with Dream, seems like a happy-go-lucky girl.
Originally Posted by FruitCake
[View Original Post]








Reply With Quote





