Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 337 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 387 437 837 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 17729
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12689

    Advances

    What is it with some guys giving these chicks deposits and advances. Stop it. I was at a hotel bar downtown sitting next to a lady who was winding in this guy telling him he can com to her room for some fun but he must first cashapp her a booking fee, he was smart enough to say no, then as he went to the men's room she tells me, I will get him now with a security and safety fee, once I get it he can kiss my azz. She says she can make a few hundred a day just on the deposit and advance scam, by then the guy is coming. So he comes back she tells him about her advance for her safety and security, he is about to cashapp her the money, he sends her 20 bucks she says not enough send 50 more, and she then leaves for her room. The bartender stops him from sending the 50,and tells him its a scam, he wakes up from a partial stupor and says thanks I wasn't aware of that. LOL. I told a lady I do not have cashapp anymore, she then ask for Venmo, Zelle, and wanted met get a card or download Paypal, I told her to fuck off, she text later asking did I get a card for her. LOL she says all her guys do it for her, I told her I am not your guy. These chicks are scammers.

  2. #12688
    Quote Originally Posted by Lfsman  [View Original Post]
    Saw katie g to and llyod's description is spot on only difference is she is a bit bigger than some of the pictures show (due to the angle of some of the pictures). Other slight negative is the hotel she was at seemed a bit sketch when I got there, heavy smell of weed and people lounging / walking around. When I left it looked clearer so not sure if that was a one time thing. Either way she was a fun gal and the big naturals were a plus and isn't a clock watcher.
    Sweet girl very responsive and good hygiene. All other aspects of the reviews are accurate, seen her a few times and will continue.

  3. #12687
    Quote Originally Posted by Purry  [View Original Post]
    Is FS available?
    Journey's ad shows massage and CFS is available. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/146636105.

  4. #12686
    Senior Member


    Posts: 213

    Lisa

    Quote Originally Posted by SparkySmith  [View Original Post]
    Journey is the reincarnation of Lisa. She's a small BBW, might not appeal to everyone.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/146328338

    Here's an old ad, with a few old pics (not current number): https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mistress...t-louis-392327.
    Is FS available?

  5. #12685

    Reincarnation

    Journey is the reincarnation of Lisa. She's a small BBW, might not appeal to everyone.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/146328338

    Here's an old ad, with a few old pics (not current number): https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/mistress...t-louis-392327.

  6. #12684
    If I remember correctly one of the GND woman had an ankle monitor. I think I was told it was related to a DUI. Nice memories of some of these ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    IT's actually rather hot to nail a girl with an ankle monitor. Esp if you stand and her legs are on your shoulder.

    Those were good times.
    .

  7. #12683
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox5  [View Original Post]
    Info for info.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...r-wet/52973990

    If you're into black women, have limited options and you need a quick reliable outcall to come slob on you this one is a sure thing, so long as you don't mind the smell of stale blunt smoke. She'll call you as soon as you confirm rate. Took her about an hour to arrive, called, gave her my room #, came in stripped down naked gave a moderately good CBJ, flipped her around hit it from the back and she left. Has a fat ass that surpassed expectations. 150 qv out all in all would only repeat if no other option.

    https://tryst.link/escort/olivia-knightley

    Eyeing her, social media looks legit, but no reviews that I've found. Any info at all?
    Review on the first girl is definitely accurate. She is chill, everything is covered. Decent time nothing spectacular though.

  8. #12682

    Bs

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rock/146587017

    Tried to hook up, she had an ad in stl, then when she responds yes she is in little rock, ark, glad I looked closer, guys beware or be dumb and pay those booking fees and confirmation, its a scam, I have had so many promise me its not. LOL its a scam guys you have been warned, if no cash app, buy a card, if not send by a fiends app, desperate hoes out here, beware of more scams they are working.

  9. #12681
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I texted with "her" last week. Had a time and her location and then she's texting about a deposit required. I said I don't do deposits and she tries to justify it. I continue to say no and she's insistent. I say no thanks and block the number.
    Look at that, the profile is gone as soon as the scammer is called out.

  10. #12680

    Farrah Splunge Deposit Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Pappyo  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/nerdy-farrah11

    Thanks.
    I texted with "her" last week. Had a time and her location and then she's texting about a deposit required. I said I don't do deposits and she tries to justify it. I continue to say no and she's insistent. I say no thanks and block the number.

  11. #12679
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Yea I seen her a couple of months ago. She had the ankle monitor when I seen her. She said she could still leave out and stuff. I'm not sure if she still has is it or not.
    IT's actually rather hot to nail a girl with an ankle monitor. Esp if you stand and her legs are on your shoulder.

    Those were good times.

  12. #12678
    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    So it seems we're all in agreement this IS in fact Lola / Maggie. I seen the new jewelry as mentioned. Anyone seen her since this January chain? Wanted to pull the trigger a few years ago but POOF. (And reviews of her going down hill fast.) Just want to make sure this isn't a set up / con. Anyone have any info?
    Yea I seen her a couple of months ago. She had the ankle monitor when I seen her. She said she could still leave out and stuff. I'm not sure if she still has is it or not.

  13. #12677

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to guess scam / fake. Googling the # brings up a LC ad w / multiple pics. That's my 2 cents. (Yes, I considered too.).
    That is what I was afraid of. Been looking for a dominate type for a while and thought I would check.

    Thanks.

  14. #12676

    Farrah Splunge

    Quote Originally Posted by Pappyo  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/nerdy-farrah11

    Thanks.
    I'm going to guess scam / fake. Googling the # brings up a LC ad w / multiple pics. That's my 2 cents. (Yes, I considered too.).

  15. #12675

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    RickBarnes.

    I wouldn't be too worried about the VOIP. It's pretty common for girls these days to use internet based phone numbers. But that ankle monitor is a cause for concern if she meets you at a hotel.

    KS.
    So it seems we're all in agreement this IS in fact Lola / Maggie. I seen the new jewelry as mentioned. Anyone seen her since this January chain? Wanted to pull the trigger a few years ago but POOF. (And reviews of her going down hill fast.) Just want to make sure this isn't a set up / con. Anyone have any info?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5d59e642f276483425b8d718442e0433_f.jpg‎   4a7f74f31f98957fd883b55ff31a93cb_f.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape