Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 338 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 388 438 838 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 17717
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12662
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Yea I seen her a couple of months ago. She had the ankle monitor when I seen her. She said she could still leave out and stuff. I'm not sure if she still has is it or not.
    IT's actually rather hot to nail a girl with an ankle monitor. Esp if you stand and her legs are on your shoulder.

    Those were good times.

  2. #12661
    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    So it seems we're all in agreement this IS in fact Lola / Maggie. I seen the new jewelry as mentioned. Anyone seen her since this January chain? Wanted to pull the trigger a few years ago but POOF. (And reviews of her going down hill fast.) Just want to make sure this isn't a set up / con. Anyone have any info?
    Yea I seen her a couple of months ago. She had the ankle monitor when I seen her. She said she could still leave out and stuff. I'm not sure if she still has is it or not.

  3. #12660

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to guess scam / fake. Googling the # brings up a LC ad w / multiple pics. That's my 2 cents. (Yes, I considered too.).
    That is what I was afraid of. Been looking for a dominate type for a while and thought I would check.

    Thanks.

  4. #12659

    Farrah Splunge

    Quote Originally Posted by Pappyo  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/nerdy-farrah11

    Thanks.
    I'm going to guess scam / fake. Googling the # brings up a LC ad w / multiple pics. That's my 2 cents. (Yes, I considered too.).

  5. #12658

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    RickBarnes.

    I wouldn't be too worried about the VOIP. It's pretty common for girls these days to use internet based phone numbers. But that ankle monitor is a cause for concern if she meets you at a hotel.

    KS.
    So it seems we're all in agreement this IS in fact Lola / Maggie. I seen the new jewelry as mentioned. Anyone seen her since this January chain? Wanted to pull the trigger a few years ago but POOF. (And reviews of her going down hill fast.) Just want to make sure this isn't a set up / con. Anyone have any info?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5d59e642f276483425b8d718442e0433_f.jpg‎   4a7f74f31f98957fd883b55ff31a93cb_f.jpg‎  

  6. #12657

    Farrah Splunge

    Any one seen this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/nerdy-farrah11

    Thanks.

  7. #12656

    Olivia Knight Info

    So I've searched & can't find a thing. Only finding Olivia from Angels. I know she's posted for sometime. Any info on her? Pros / Cons?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/146312144

    Lookin for a younger spinner preferably South. BBBJ & GFE would be a bonus.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bca31b3cb350774c4c12a06ed2011aff_f.jpg‎  

  8. #12655
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Destiny who stayed at the rock road?
    It's this one: https://tryst.link/escort/destinystouch.

  9. #12654

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by StlDom55  [View Original Post]
    Guys, Destiny is very conscious of her weight and while this review is very good for her sake, please don't address the weight while she has lost considerable weight with her body structure it is probably too much and would be healthier for her to gain a few pounds back. She is amazing though.
    Is this the Destiny who stayed at the rock road?

  10. #12653

  11. #12652

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by OldTimerSs  [View Original Post]
    I've been away for a couple months as I don't live in this area anymore and just got back in to see Destiny and I don't know what to say other than WOW! I've always loved her curves and her top notch GFE and service but she told me she's dropped 40+ lbs and she looks amazing! She appears to have even more energy than she did before. This was also my first time to see her without her braces and she has the most perfect smile. If you have never been to see her, I highly recommend you go. She's super hot and one of the most underrated high end girls in the area for sure. She's hotter than most and has a GFE that is to be rivaled with. My go to every time. Check her out fellas, TML.
    Guys, Destiny is very conscious of her weight and while this review is very good for her sake, please don't address the weight while she has lost considerable weight with her body structure it is probably too much and would be healthier for her to gain a few pounds back. She is amazing though.

  12. #12651
    Shill for Destiny ignore all posts


    Posts: 13

    Destiny. Just WOW

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Destiny, if you make another user to review yourself I'll edit the posts so they say you have AIDS

    A2

  13. #12650

    Too late

    Quote Originally Posted by Topgun114  [View Original Post]
    Was lucky enough to text early and get in to see Nikki, who's visiting from out of town. Her post is here: https://escortbabylon.net/review_list/5804013887 She is leaving on Saturday morning 7/15, so act fast. She's a cute young lady and well worth it. Very small boobs, but everything else is wonderful. While I was there, her phone kept buzzing, so she's in demand. She says she gets to the St. Louis area every couple months.
    I txt her but she had just left! Can't wait for her next trip around town- thanks for posting.

  14. #12649
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy2  [View Original Post]
    Reanne and Sensual Scarlett.

    https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/reanne

    Scarlett is also a vixen, but experience her through her own website. You have more options of time to choose from.

    https://sensualscarlett.com/wpa/
    Thanks man!

  15. #12648
    Quote Originally Posted by SkeeWurt  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a handle on a good BBBJ CIM gal (s) in STL who doesn't look like a junkie or warthog in STL?
    Reanne and Sensual Scarlett.

    https://www.anangelstouchstl.com/reanne

    Scarlett is also a vixen, but experience her through her own website. You have more options of time to choose from.

    https://sensualscarlett.com/wpa/

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape