Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 337 of 1182 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 387 437 837 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,055 of 17724
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12684
    If I remember correctly one of the GND woman had an ankle monitor. I think I was told it was related to a DUI. Nice memories of some of these ladies.

    Quote Originally Posted by HenryA77  [View Original Post]
    IT's actually rather hot to nail a girl with an ankle monitor. Esp if you stand and her legs are on your shoulder.

    Those were good times.
    .

  2. #12683
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFox5  [View Original Post]
    Info for info.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...r-wet/52973990

    If you're into black women, have limited options and you need a quick reliable outcall to come slob on you this one is a sure thing, so long as you don't mind the smell of stale blunt smoke. She'll call you as soon as you confirm rate. Took her about an hour to arrive, called, gave her my room #, came in stripped down naked gave a moderately good CBJ, flipped her around hit it from the back and she left. Has a fat ass that surpassed expectations. 150 qv out all in all would only repeat if no other option.

    https://tryst.link/escort/olivia-knightley

    Eyeing her, social media looks legit, but no reviews that I've found. Any info at all?
    Review on the first girl is definitely accurate. She is chill, everything is covered. Decent time nothing spectacular though.

  3. #12682

    Bs

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...rock/146587017

    Tried to hook up, she had an ad in stl, then when she responds yes she is in little rock, ark, glad I looked closer, guys beware or be dumb and pay those booking fees and confirmation, its a scam, I have had so many promise me its not. LOL its a scam guys you have been warned, if no cash app, buy a card, if not send by a fiends app, desperate hoes out here, beware of more scams they are working.

  4. #12681
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthCityGuySt  [View Original Post]
    I texted with "her" last week. Had a time and her location and then she's texting about a deposit required. I said I don't do deposits and she tries to justify it. I continue to say no and she's insistent. I say no thanks and block the number.
    Look at that, the profile is gone as soon as the scammer is called out.

  5. #12680

    Farrah Splunge Deposit Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by Pappyo  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/nerdy-farrah11

    Thanks.
    I texted with "her" last week. Had a time and her location and then she's texting about a deposit required. I said I don't do deposits and she tries to justify it. I continue to say no and she's insistent. I say no thanks and block the number.

  6. #12679
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy900  [View Original Post]
    Yea I seen her a couple of months ago. She had the ankle monitor when I seen her. She said she could still leave out and stuff. I'm not sure if she still has is it or not.
    IT's actually rather hot to nail a girl with an ankle monitor. Esp if you stand and her legs are on your shoulder.

    Those were good times.

  7. #12678
    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    So it seems we're all in agreement this IS in fact Lola / Maggie. I seen the new jewelry as mentioned. Anyone seen her since this January chain? Wanted to pull the trigger a few years ago but POOF. (And reviews of her going down hill fast.) Just want to make sure this isn't a set up / con. Anyone have any info?
    Yea I seen her a couple of months ago. She had the ankle monitor when I seen her. She said she could still leave out and stuff. I'm not sure if she still has is it or not.

  8. #12677

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JBurrows  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to guess scam / fake. Googling the # brings up a LC ad w / multiple pics. That's my 2 cents. (Yes, I considered too.).
    That is what I was afraid of. Been looking for a dominate type for a while and thought I would check.

    Thanks.

  9. #12676

    Farrah Splunge

    Quote Originally Posted by Pappyo  [View Original Post]
    Any one seen this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/nerdy-farrah11

    Thanks.
    I'm going to guess scam / fake. Googling the # brings up a LC ad w / multiple pics. That's my 2 cents. (Yes, I considered too.).

  10. #12675

    Lola

    Quote Originally Posted by KemoSabe  [View Original Post]
    RickBarnes.

    I wouldn't be too worried about the VOIP. It's pretty common for girls these days to use internet based phone numbers. But that ankle monitor is a cause for concern if she meets you at a hotel.

    KS.
    So it seems we're all in agreement this IS in fact Lola / Maggie. I seen the new jewelry as mentioned. Anyone seen her since this January chain? Wanted to pull the trigger a few years ago but POOF. (And reviews of her going down hill fast.) Just want to make sure this isn't a set up / con. Anyone have any info?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5d59e642f276483425b8d718442e0433_f.jpg‎   4a7f74f31f98957fd883b55ff31a93cb_f.jpg‎  

  11. #12674

    Farrah Splunge

    Any one seen this one?

    https://tryst.link/escort/nerdy-farrah11

    Thanks.

  12. #12673

    Olivia Knight Info

    So I've searched & can't find a thing. Only finding Olivia from Angels. I know she's posted for sometime. Any info on her? Pros / Cons?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ouis/146312144

    Lookin for a younger spinner preferably South. BBBJ & GFE would be a bonus.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails bca31b3cb350774c4c12a06ed2011aff_f.jpg‎  

  13. #12672
    Quote Originally Posted by King50  [View Original Post]
    Is this the Destiny who stayed at the rock road?
    It's this one: https://tryst.link/escort/destinystouch.

  14. #12671

    Destiny

    Quote Originally Posted by StlDom55  [View Original Post]
    Guys, Destiny is very conscious of her weight and while this review is very good for her sake, please don't address the weight while she has lost considerable weight with her body structure it is probably too much and would be healthier for her to gain a few pounds back. She is amazing though.
    Is this the Destiny who stayed at the rock road?

  15. #12670

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape