Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 78 of 309 FirstFirst ... 28 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 128 178 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 4631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3476

    Sicilian barbie

    Anyone seen her yet, can't seem to find any reviews. From the looks of her ad looks like she may be a stripper, all I have gotten was crickets after sending her a text.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...196/7274772474

  2. #3475

    Hannah

    Has anyone seen Hannah in Holiday recently? I know she used to be in the Hudson area and that some guys had mixed reviews, but I can't find anything recent. She would be a bit of a drive for me so I really don't want to waste my time / money if the general consensus is that she's not worth it. I usually don't mind TOFTT but like I said, she's a bit of a drive for me.

    Hudson / Port Richey has really poor options as of late, so if anyone has a solid recommendation in this area they don't mind sharing I'd appreciate it. Sharing is how we keep each other safe and from wasting valuable time and hard earned $$. Feel free to PM if you prefer not to share the good, the bad and the ugly to the whole board.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...231/7272748550

  3. #3474

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by MFever  [View Original Post]
    Madison is on fetlife.com too and same deal there.
    Yep. I made a mistake. Won't allow her to waste my time again. Tired of chasing new things. The hobby is just not worth the effort anymore. Will stick with my sure things going forward.

  4. #3473
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardFliehr  [View Original Post]
    After reading positive reviews of her and chatting with her for almost a week, Madison stood me up today. Pretty bummed as I drove 90 minutes to see her. Won't make that mistake again.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...098/8134307799
    Madison is on fetlife.com too and same deal there.

  5. #3472

    Madison

    Quote Originally Posted by RichardFliehr  [View Original Post]
    After reading positive reviews of her and chatting with her for almost a week, Madison stood me up today. Pretty bummed as I drove 90 minutes to see her. Won't make that mistake again.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...098/8134307799
    Any woman, escort or not, that spends that much time talking about what SHE wants, and not about what YOU want, is a nightmare.

    Drop her like a hot potato and run.

    She'll never pass the car door test.

    Unfortunately, we don't use keys for the car doors anymore, but some similar situation can be devised.

    https://youtu.be/592jKMYjrLY

  6. #3471
    Quote Originally Posted by DYoung727  [View Original Post]
    Hey can you DM me her info?
    Good luck actually meeting up. More a waste of time then anything.

  7. #3470

    Striking out in Pasco

    After reading positive reviews of her and chatting with her for almost a week, Madison stood me up today. Pretty bummed as I drove 90 minutes to see her. Won't make that mistake again.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...098/8134307799

  8. #3469

    ? I might go play pac man and then visit her if so

    Still on 19?

    Quote Originally Posted by Harris55  [View Original Post]
    Hey,

    Blu (most of you know her) has been having some trouble posting and asked I let you know that she's available.

    For anyone who hasn't met her, she looks exactly like her pics and is one of the nicest escorts in the area.

    Rates for QV are usually 80-ish with some breaks for regs and possibly when she's in a tight spot like this.

    Since I heard from her, it looks like she did get something posted (phone # within ad):

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/145887461

    So check out the pics and if you decide she's for you, hit her up.
    .

  9. #3468

    Blu in pasco

    Hey,

    Blu (most of you know her) has been having some trouble posting and asked I let you know that she's available.

    For anyone who hasn't met her, she looks exactly like her pics and is one of the nicest escorts in the area.

    Rates for QV are usually 80-ish with some breaks for regs and possibly when she's in a tight spot like this.

    Since I heard from her, it looks like she did get something posted (phone # within ad):

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/145887461

    So check out the pics and if you decide she's for you, hit her up.

  10. #3467

    Brooksville

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    She's located in Brooksville and is looking for new regulars. I have posted her in Tampa & Orlando recently with good success. An Orlando monger personally contacted me to say that her BJ skills were top-notch! So, contact me via PM if you would like her digits.
    Hey can you DM me her info?

  11. #3466

    Gia

    I was finally able to meet Gia. QV for 80. First of all, when she says she's ready, be prepared to have to wait another 20 minutes. Her comms are pretty good besides that. She is hosting in a hotel near 52 and 19. The pics are 100% real. Big fake tits. I do think she's hiding teeth issues, but she keeps them hidden so I never could see them. She was quiet and very sweet. She has some limitations, but she does try to make you happy. BBBJ was ok. CFS is painful for her so you have to be carful. She said doggy is the only position she can do. Overall, not very exciting. Again, she is sweet and wants to make you happy, but her physical limitations make that tough. YMMV. I may repeat.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/144639880

  12. #3465

    Fay / Fatima

    Anyone seen this one recently? I found one review from a few months ago, but that's it. Another provider I've seen recommended her (mine was on her monthly and I don't do that), saying she was cute and wouldn't rip me off. She posted previously that "everything" is covered, which could be a deal breaker for me. CFS is fine, but CBJ is tough to deal with.

    Thanks for any help and feel free to PM if you prefer.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...789/7273512841

  13. #3464

    TOFTT Salina Spring Hill MILF

    I recently TOFTT and saw Salina a MILF located in Spring Hill. The good Salina is very sensual and very GFE friendly. She looks exactly like her pics and has a cute strong Texas accent. She loves DFK and touching. She gives great massages and we made out like teenagers. She has amazing stamina in bed too. BBJ is on the menu as is CFS. We did several positions.

    The only bad thing is her location. The neighborhood is very clean and very safe. It's Cleaverville. She has several male and female roomates. However, her room does have a separate keylock and was completely quiet. Overall, a great session and will repeat.

    P.S. She is not a clockwater and prefers hour sessions. She also runs a cleaning business as her day job, so she may be tough to get a hold of at times but keep trying. It's worth it!

    https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/salina-e...g-hill-1022026#erotic.

  14. #3463
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFag  [View Original Post]
    Who is she.
    No, if it's the Kandy that posts somewhat regularly it's not her. Tattoos doesn't match.

  15. #3462
    Does she host (if you know)? I don't mind cost if there is quality and safety to go with it.

    Quote Originally Posted by OtwonPro  [View Original Post]
    Dream session with Lilly, really love how passionate she is under the sheets. YMMV but she's always been that GFE who loves to act out her own PSE fantasies. She is in the New Port Richey area. Lilly is kinda UTR but not enough of a UTR to post on that thread. She does not have any links, mostly word of mouth. Fun girl, tight kitty and loves to get wet. I think she is doing a half hour special this for $$$ And for one hour $5. Might be too high for some players but you get what you pay for. Will provide number for Seniors Only!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape