Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 79 of 309 FirstFirst ... 29 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 129 179 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 4631
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3461

    Lilly H. O. T

    Dream session with Lilly, really love how passionate she is under the sheets. YMMV but she's always been that GFE who loves to act out her own PSE fantasies. She is in the New Port Richey area. Lilly is kinda UTR but not enough of a UTR to post on that thread. She does not have any links, mostly word of mouth. Fun girl, tight kitty and loves to get wet. I think she is doing a half hour special this for $$$ And for one hour $5. Might be too high for some players but you get what you pay for. Will provide number for Seniors Only!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Willow 1.jpg‎   Willow 2.jpg‎   Willow 6.jpg‎   Willow 7.jpg‎   Willow 4.jpg‎  


  2. #3460

    Is that Kandy?

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    She's located in Brooksville and is looking for new regulars. I have posted her in Tampa & Orlando recently with good success. An Orlando monger personally contacted me to say that her BJ skills were top-notch! So, contact me via PM if you would like her digits.
    Who is she.

  3. #3459
    Quote Originally Posted by Harris55  [View Original Post]
    Kittie is a familiar name in Dunedin and Clearwater and is working out of a friend's home in Holiday for a little while.

    No rules I've run into for 60-80 donation car visits in a safe neighborhood. I saw her a few nights ago and she'll be in town for a bit I think.

    Enjoy.

    (Search "kittie" and "holiday" on LC for current digits).
    Saw her last night after the worst massage ever that I did even finish. What you said is accurate and she said she is leaving the holiday hotel and going back to Clearwater today. She's not a looker, very skinny and was not very clean.

  4. #3458

    Kittie in holiday

    Kittie is a familiar name in Dunedin and Clearwater and is working out of a friend's home in Holiday for a little while.

    No rules I've run into for 60-80 donation car visits in a safe neighborhood. I saw her a few nights ago and she'll be in town for a bit I think.

    Enjoy.

    (Search "kittie" and "holiday" on LC for current digits).

  5. #3457

    Casey

    Quote Originally Posted by DeanoBravo  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about 2 months back at some house in Jasmine estates. Not a incall as the wants you to go next-door in the back of a empty house. Too sketchy for me and I left. Not to mention she looked like a homely tomboy In dirty basketball shorts and a shirt that didn't match. IMO it waste of time.
    Are.

    Saw her a couple of times for car dates only. She is definitely not a looker and I would say the "tomboy" reference is fairly accurate. She is not a "go to" for me by any stretch, but she does anal for the same price or less than most girls do CFS or BBBJ. I saw her only for the anal sex and if you're not into that I would pass also.

  6. #3456

    Not my cup of tea

    Quote Originally Posted by MrHappy6969  [View Original Post]
    Saw her about 2 months back at some house in Jasmine estates. Not a incall as the wants you to go next-door in the back of a empty house. Too sketchy for me and I left. Not to mention she looked like a homely tomboy In dirty basketball shorts and a shirt that didn't match. IMO it waste of time.

  7. #3455

    Casey in Port Richey


  8. #3454

    Erin at US19 and 52

    Erin who used to post out of a park across from Riverside has been posting again for the past month or so. I've seen her twice and both times had the consistently good time I'm used to with her.

    She's probably 60 with a body of 40, extremely friendly and low drama. She's staying near 52 and US19 for folks who are close by but has had comm issue due to where she's staying and the on / off nature of the power over there.

    Damage is generally 80 with no rules / limits I've run into.

    There have been recent posts on LC for her (forget the name she uses there). Contributing members are welcome to DM for digits.

  9. #3453
    Quote Originally Posted by NotTexMexican  [View Original Post]
    These are the types of ads I'm talking about. Not sure why anyone would even consider going to see providers who post ads like this, but we're all different. Doesn't seem like it would take much on the monger's part to make things go south with a provider who posts this type ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/141513198
    100%, ranting at your target audience can't equate to much business.

    And if I wanted to hear "no" that much, I'd tell my kids to clean their rooms.

    UTR has been my go-to rather than LC for the past year or two. When you mean decent providers. Treat them right. Get to know them. Stuff shakes loose sometimes.

  10. #3452
    Quote Originally Posted by SirPeter  [View Original Post]
    This board is for reporting.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/7279359572

    Multiple people have reported this girl robbing them. Senior members have reported her robbing people. She has changed her name many times which is a red flag. Her latest ad has the name Aaliyah.

    We're out to have fun and don't need the hassle of being robbed or dragged into a situation that could get the authorities involved.

    Make your own reports on her. Oh wait, I just checked your posting history and I don't see any reports on this girl prior to all this drama you're making. So you saw her 50+ times and didn't make a single report to let other members know?
    I've reported on her multiple times, please check my history again because you didn't check carefully. I think NotTexMexican even gave you the link below.

    I have nothing else to add that I haven't already said and haven't had substantiated by other members below so it's time to be done with this.

  11. #3451

    Digits

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    She's located in Brooksville and is looking for new regulars. I have posted her in Tampa & Orlando recently with good success. An Orlando monger personally contacted me to say that her BJ skills were top-notch! So, contact me via PM if you would like her digits.
    Donk, Looking for digits but you can't receive message as your box is full.

  12. #3450

    Spoiled

    Quote Originally Posted by WaterMan561  [View Original Post]
    If I wanted to hear that many "no's" I could simply stay home.
    Agreed. These are what show they believe they control the supply and as such the demand. When it starts slowing down for them, (and it honestly might a bit as the economy stays where it is) they will be the first ones to either adjust or disappear.

  13. #3449

    Sounds familiar

    Quote Originally Posted by NotTexMexican  [View Original Post]
    These are the types of ads I'm talking about. Not sure why anyone would even consider going to see providers who post ads like this, but we're all different. Doesn't seem like it would take much on the monger's part to make things go south with a provider who posts this type ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/141513198
    If I wanted to hear that many "no's" I could simply stay home.

  14. #3448

    Too Many No's

    Quote Originally Posted by Harris55  [View Original Post]
    On the fence here.

    Providers have the right to their preferences like we do. At least they post them so those not interested (myself included) can scroll by without wasting each others' time.

    What really bothers me are providers who won't allow "vulgar communication". I just assume that means the above without coming out and saying it so I scroll by that as well. No one is getting busted for vulgar texts and we all know it. It's a veil. I want to know what to expect before I meet. If they're not down for that, we're not going to be a good match.

    But if we're being real, CBJ is about as boring to me as watching golf. Escorts like that or with similar rules that seem too picky are a total turnoff for me. I'm not paying for that.
    These are the types of ads I'm talking about. Not sure why anyone would even consider going to see providers who post ads like this, but we're all different. Doesn't seem like it would take much on the monger's part to make things go south with a provider who posts this type ad.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/141513198

  15. #3447

    PM Sent

    Quote Originally Posted by DonkCament  [View Original Post]
    She's located in Brooksville and is looking for new regulars. I have posted her in Tampa & Orlando recently with good success. An Orlando monger personally contacted me to say that her BJ skills were top-notch! So, contact me via PM if you would like her digits.
    I sent you a Message.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape