Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 4631
-
07-24-23 17:55 #3476Senior Member

Posts: 80Sicilian barbie
Anyone seen her yet, can't seem to find any reviews. From the looks of her ad looks like she may be a stripper, all I have gotten was crickets after sending her a text.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...196/7274772474
-
07-24-23 08:36 #3475Senior Member

Posts: 502Hannah
Has anyone seen Hannah in Holiday recently? I know she used to be in the Hudson area and that some guys had mixed reviews, but I can't find anything recent. She would be a bit of a drive for me so I really don't want to waste my time / money if the general consensus is that she's not worth it. I usually don't mind TOFTT but like I said, she's a bit of a drive for me.
Hudson / Port Richey has really poor options as of late, so if anyone has a solid recommendation in this area they don't mind sharing I'd appreciate it. Sharing is how we keep each other safe and from wasting valuable time and hard earned $$. Feel free to PM if you prefer not to share the good, the bad and the ugly to the whole board.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...231/7272748550
-
07-24-23 08:31 #3474Senior Member

Posts: 348Madison
Yep. I made a mistake. Won't allow her to waste my time again. Tired of chasing new things. The hobby is just not worth the effort anymore. Will stick with my sure things going forward.
Originally Posted by MFever
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 17:03 #3473Senior Member

Posts: 915Madison is on fetlife.com too and same deal there.
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 08:34 #3472Senior Member

Posts: 541Madison
Any woman, escort or not, that spends that much time talking about what SHE wants, and not about what YOU want, is a nightmare.
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
Drop her like a hot potato and run.
She'll never pass the car door test.
Unfortunately, we don't use keys for the car doors anymore, but some similar situation can be devised.
https://youtu.be/592jKMYjrLY
-
07-22-23 21:00 #3471Banned Member

Posts: 5343Good luck actually meeting up. More a waste of time then anything.
Originally Posted by DYoung727
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 19:03 #3470Senior Member

Posts: 348Striking out in Pasco
After reading positive reviews of her and chatting with her for almost a week, Madison stood me up today. Pretty bummed as I drove 90 minutes to see her. Won't make that mistake again.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...098/8134307799
-
07-21-23 01:05 #3469Senior Member

Posts: 331? I might go play pac man and then visit her if so
Still on 19?
.
Originally Posted by Harris55
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 14:52 #3468Senior Member

Posts: 278Blu in pasco
Hey,
Blu (most of you know her) has been having some trouble posting and asked I let you know that she's available.
For anyone who hasn't met her, she looks exactly like her pics and is one of the nicest escorts in the area.
Rates for QV are usually 80-ish with some breaks for regs and possibly when she's in a tight spot like this.
Since I heard from her, it looks like she did get something posted (phone # within ad):
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/145887461
So check out the pics and if you decide she's for you, hit her up.
-
07-19-23 08:20 #3467Regular Member

Posts: 1Brooksville
Hey can you DM me her info?
Originally Posted by DonkCament
[View Original Post]
-
07-11-23 14:10 #3466Senior Member

Posts: 118Gia
I was finally able to meet Gia. QV for 80. First of all, when she says she's ready, be prepared to have to wait another 20 minutes. Her comms are pretty good besides that. She is hosting in a hotel near 52 and 19. The pics are 100% real. Big fake tits. I do think she's hiding teeth issues, but she keeps them hidden so I never could see them. She was quiet and very sweet. She has some limitations, but she does try to make you happy. BBBJ was ok. CFS is painful for her so you have to be carful. She said doggy is the only position she can do. Overall, not very exciting. Again, she is sweet and wants to make you happy, but her physical limitations make that tough. YMMV. I may repeat.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ampa/144639880
-
07-10-23 08:53 #3465Senior Member

Posts: 502Fay / Fatima
Anyone seen this one recently? I found one review from a few months ago, but that's it. Another provider I've seen recommended her (mine was on her monthly and I don't do that), saying she was cute and wouldn't rip me off. She posted previously that "everything" is covered, which could be a deal breaker for me. CFS is fine, but CBJ is tough to deal with.
Thanks for any help and feel free to PM if you prefer.
https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...789/7273512841
-
07-08-23 18:32 #3464Senior Member

Posts: 72TOFTT Salina Spring Hill MILF
I recently TOFTT and saw Salina a MILF located in Spring Hill. The good Salina is very sensual and very GFE friendly. She looks exactly like her pics and has a cute strong Texas accent. She loves DFK and touching. She gives great massages and we made out like teenagers. She has amazing stamina in bed too. BBJ is on the menu as is CFS. We did several positions.
The only bad thing is her location. The neighborhood is very clean and very safe. It's Cleaverville. She has several male and female roomates. However, her room does have a separate keylock and was completely quiet. Overall, a great session and will repeat.
P.S. She is not a clockwater and prefers hour sessions. She also runs a cleaning business as her day job, so she may be tough to get a hold of at times but keep trying. It's worth it!
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/salina-e...g-hill-1022026#erotic.
-
07-06-23 21:02 #3463Senior Member

Posts: 33No, if it's the Kandy that posts somewhat regularly it's not her. Tattoos doesn't match.
Originally Posted by OldFag
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 18:48 #3462Senior Member

Posts: 718Does she host (if you know)? I don't mind cost if there is quality and safety to go with it.
Originally Posted by OtwonPro
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




