Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 87 of 406 FirstFirst ... 37 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 137 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 6083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4793

    Flora

    Quote Originally Posted by Niterider450  [View Original Post]
    Notice some new girls on here lately and wondered if anyone has dreamed of them?

    Victoria's Secret: been noticing her ad a couple months now but can't get up with her; has anyone dreamed of her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...t/648005635877.

    Missi and Jessi: Just noticed them today: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/132530699832.

    Flora: been on there a little while, but rates look inflated. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/269526327545.

    Little Momma: been seeing her ad for a few months but no reviews, I haven't been able to get in touch with her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/079166445461.
    I finally got the chance to link up with Flora. Not easy scheduling but that's not a surprising fact. Went through some screening first before the appt was confirmed.

    I arrived at her spot which was nice & in a good location. When she greeted me as I went in, she was beautiful with a nice body, smelled fresh & clean, good personality with nice convo. Everything was covered but I was definitely satisfied with the service. Damage was. $$.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/269526327545


    Anyone see Summer Raine yet! Never see any reviews but she posts a lot!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/asheville/female-escorts/other/let-me-be-your-dirty-little-se/204549569463
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails summer rae3.jpg‎   summer rae2.jpg‎  

  2. #4792

    Belle

    Quote Originally Posted by BenInJoe  [View Original Post]
    I kinda want to go meet her, I've seen her mentioned only once or twice but nothing that decisive.

    Anyone seen her recently, good or bad?

    I usually don't go see anyone even moderately risky and the chatter about her area makes me a bit hesitant.
    Hey. I've recently seen here (within a week) and I have never had any issues with seeing her. Her current location is safe, motel in East Asheville (past VA). Haven't seen any guys around (or heard any). Never had any interruptions of any kind. She is very selective on who she sees, but once she is comfortable with you she is a lot more open and responsive.

  3. #4791

    Super sketchy

    Quote Originally Posted by JG865  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a couple of times. Was wary about the location at first. Lots of sketchy types walking by outside. Inside seems ok, just low rent. She's very pretty but maybe not as attentive as I would like. Kind of distracted. Not sure whether I'll see her again. Girls in this town want way too much in exchange for what they offer, IMO.
    I'd love to see her but I tried one time waiting behind her house for an hour finally got sketched and took off.

  4. #4790
    Senior Member


    Posts: 187
    Quote Originally Posted by BenInJoe  [View Original Post]
    I kinda want to go meet her, I've seen her mentioned only once or twice but nothing that decisive.

    Anyone seen her recently, good or bad?

    I usually don't go see anyone even moderately risky and the chatter about her area makes me a bit hesitant.
    I've seen her a couple of times. Was wary about the location at first. Lots of sketchy types walking by outside. Inside seems ok, just low rent. She's very pretty but maybe not as attentive as I would like. Kind of distracted. Not sure whether I'll see her again. Girls in this town want way too much in exchange for what they offer, IMO.

  5. #4789

    Georgia peach Samantha.

    Anyone been with Georgia peach Samantha lately? Says she's in candler. Seen her once on tunnel rd. Is she still worth the $$$?

  6. #4788

    Stay safe

    Quote Originally Posted by BenInJoe  [View Original Post]
    I kinda want to go meet her, I've seen her mentioned only once or twice but nothing that decisive.

    Anyone seen her recently, good or bad?

    I usually don't go see anyone even moderately risky and the chatter about her area makes me a bit hesitant.
    Every time I tried to get in touch is always waiting waiting waiting, I heard she has scammed a couple people before too, the one time I passed by her place there were multiple cars in the back lot, it seemed a bit sketchy so I would play it safe.

  7. #4787
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberWolf69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...i/761655576704

    I've been waiting for her to take incall and now it seems she is doing so. Has anyone seen her recently to report. There were a couple of reviews quite awhile back that seemed OK but it was when she was only doing car play and outcall. Any significant limitations on menu? Does she allow kissing (may seem weird but is important to me)? Fees? Any help would be appreciated.
    I saw her a few months ago. Had a car visit. Just BBBJ / cim. I've been trying to see her again but have been unable to. She does have a bf. I never saw him and didn't cause any problems.

  8. #4786
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberWolf69  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...i/761655576704

    I've been waiting for her to take incall and now it seems she is doing so. Has anyone seen her recently to report. There were a couple of reviews quite awhile back that seemed OK but it was when she was only doing car play and outcall. Any significant limitations on menu? Does she allow kissing (may seem weird but is important to me)? Fees? Any help would be appreciated.
    I had a dream that she was also highly active on SA. Have not heard positive feedback. Feel free to PM for more info.

  9. #4785

    Belle of the Ball

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...i/761655576704

    I've been waiting for her to take incall and now it seems she is doing so. Has anyone seen her recently to report. There were a couple of reviews quite awhile back that seemed OK but it was when she was only doing car play and outcall. Any significant limitations on menu? Does she allow kissing (may seem weird but is important to me)? Fees? Any help would be appreciated.

  10. #4784

    Star / Barbie

    I kinda want to go meet her, I've seen her mentioned only once or twice but nothing that decisive.

    Anyone seen her recently, good or bad?

    I usually don't go see anyone even moderately risky and the chatter about her area makes me a bit hesitant.

  11. #4783

    Imani Bank $

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...j/239121847095

    Tried to set something up with her. Upon arrival got a 30 min runaround then ghosted. Asheville is atrocious at the moment.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails tmtuxmjyxzjq2odrhymqzmwixyta5zmyxmguxyja1odbiotyxoa.jpg.jpeg‎   tmtmzodi0ogrmn2ixmjiyztc5njezndy3ogzinzezyti1yjzlzdk.jpg.jpeg‎  

  12. #4782
    Quote Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuru  [View Original Post]
    Haha I known this girl for years and only met up with her once for an hour. She's a sweet girl and more trustworthy that 90% of call girls. She has gained a lot of weight, and she is very hard to get in contact with. She's still cute and she will give you a fun time. Her prices are kinda high and she will talk most of the session. She's one that wouldn't be a waste of time for 1-2 meets, but beyond that I think you'd get bored pretty quick.
    Weird, I see her pretty regularly and never have any issues getting in contact with her. She's always a great time.

  13. #4781

    Carmen

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    That's a damn shame to hear. I must have tried contacting her about 15 times over the years, but could never get a hold of her. I think once she had that run-in with the other girl it was downhill from there. Oh well, another one bites the dust.
    Haha I known this girl for years and only met up with her once for an hour. She's a sweet girl and more trustworthy that 90% of call girls. She has gained a lot of weight, and she is very hard to get in contact with. She's still cute and she will give you a fun time. Her prices are kinda high and she will talk most of the session. She's one that wouldn't be a waste of time for 1-2 meets, but beyond that I think you'd get bored pretty quick.

  14. #4780

    Carmen Euphoria. A shame

    Quote Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure what happened either but yeah she is at least 190 she usually calls me once a month or so if I'm available ill go over she actually came over here about a month ago I'm over the mountain in Tennessee I have my ideas about the weight gain I've seen it a lot in my area.
    That's a damn shame to hear. I must have tried contacting her about 15 times over the years, but could never get a hold of her. I think once she had that run-in with the other girl it was downhill from there. Oh well, another one bites the dust.

  15. #4779
    Senior Member


    Posts: 187

    A few meetings

    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck636  [View Original Post]
    I know she was mentioned on here that she had less than favorable reviews in SC.but has anyone experienced her first hand?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/676360963864
    I've seen her a few times in recent weeks. She's legit, young, attractive, and flexible. I didn't see obvious signs of demons. Biggest problem was it was hard to set things up with her. Sometimes waited hours before hearing back from her fairly late. Second biggest problem was that even after meeting it often took a long time to actually get started doing anything. Whether because of phone interruptions or roommate interruptions or whatever. So visiting her for an hour might actually take several hours before the job got done. On the pro side she didn't seem to be a clock watcher. I might like someone with more focus and enthusiasm, but then again, I expect I'll want to see her again soon.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape