Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 6083
-
07-25-23 17:12 #4793Senior Member

Posts: 108Flora
I finally got the chance to link up with Flora. Not easy scheduling but that's not a surprising fact. Went through some screening first before the appt was confirmed.
Originally Posted by Niterider450
[View Original Post]
I arrived at her spot which was nice & in a good location. When she greeted me as I went in, she was beautiful with a nice body, smelled fresh & clean, good personality with nice convo. Everything was covered but I was definitely satisfied with the service. Damage was. $$.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/269526327545
Anyone see Summer Raine yet! Never see any reviews but she posts a lot!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/asheville/female-escorts/other/let-me-be-your-dirty-little-se/204549569463
-
07-24-23 23:49 #4792Senior Member

Posts: 52Belle
Hey. I've recently seen here (within a week) and I have never had any issues with seeing her. Her current location is safe, motel in East Asheville (past VA). Haven't seen any guys around (or heard any). Never had any interruptions of any kind. She is very selective on who she sees, but once she is comfortable with you she is a lot more open and responsive.
Originally Posted by BenInJoe
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 17:35 #4791Senior Member

Posts: 71Super sketchy
I'd love to see her but I tried one time waiting behind her house for an hour finally got sketched and took off.
Originally Posted by JG865
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 00:30 #4790Senior Member

Posts: 187I've seen her a couple of times. Was wary about the location at first. Lots of sketchy types walking by outside. Inside seems ok, just low rent. She's very pretty but maybe not as attentive as I would like. Kind of distracted. Not sure whether I'll see her again. Girls in this town want way too much in exchange for what they offer, IMO.
Originally Posted by BenInJoe
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-23 22:08 #4789Senior Member

Posts: 82Georgia peach Samantha.
Anyone been with Georgia peach Samantha lately? Says she's in candler. Seen her once on tunnel rd. Is she still worth the $$$?
-
07-21-23 17:44 #4788Regular Member

Posts: 20Stay safe
Every time I tried to get in touch is always waiting waiting waiting, I heard she has scammed a couple people before too, the one time I passed by her place there were multiple cars in the back lot, it seemed a bit sketchy so I would play it safe.
Originally Posted by BenInJoe
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-23 13:56 #4787Senior Member

Posts: 259I saw her a few months ago. Had a car visit. Just BBBJ / cim. I've been trying to see her again but have been unable to. She does have a bf. I never saw him and didn't cause any problems.
Originally Posted by TimberWolf69
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 17:25 #4786Senior Member

Posts: 90I had a dream that she was also highly active on SA. Have not heard positive feedback. Feel free to PM for more info.
Originally Posted by TimberWolf69
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 10:44 #4785Regular Member

Posts: 24Belle of the Ball
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...i/761655576704
I've been waiting for her to take incall and now it seems she is doing so. Has anyone seen her recently to report. There were a couple of reviews quite awhile back that seemed OK but it was when she was only doing car play and outcall. Any significant limitations on menu? Does she allow kissing (may seem weird but is important to me)? Fees? Any help would be appreciated.
-
07-19-23 21:07 #4784Senior Member

Posts: 120Star / Barbie
I kinda want to go meet her, I've seen her mentioned only once or twice but nothing that decisive.
Anyone seen her recently, good or bad?
I usually don't go see anyone even moderately risky and the chatter about her area makes me a bit hesitant.
-
07-18-23 16:34 #4783Senior Member

Posts: 30Imani Bank $
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...j/239121847095
Tried to set something up with her. Upon arrival got a 30 min runaround then ghosted. Asheville is atrocious at the moment.
-
07-17-23 22:29 #4782Regular Member

Posts: 19Weird, I see her pretty regularly and never have any issues getting in contact with her. She's always a great time.
Originally Posted by MotorcycleGuru
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 08:47 #4781Regular Member

Posts: 4Carmen
Haha I known this girl for years and only met up with her once for an hour. She's a sweet girl and more trustworthy that 90% of call girls. She has gained a lot of weight, and she is very hard to get in contact with. She's still cute and she will give you a fun time. Her prices are kinda high and she will talk most of the session. She's one that wouldn't be a waste of time for 1-2 meets, but beyond that I think you'd get bored pretty quick.
Originally Posted by Bodhi818
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 23:33 #4780Senior Member

Posts: 212Carmen Euphoria. A shame
That's a damn shame to hear. I must have tried contacting her about 15 times over the years, but could never get a hold of her. I think once she had that run-in with the other girl it was downhill from there. Oh well, another one bites the dust.
Originally Posted by TomyJonson1955
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 22:16 #4779Senior Member

Posts: 187A few meetings
I've seen her a few times in recent weeks. She's legit, young, attractive, and flexible. I didn't see obvious signs of demons. Biggest problem was it was hard to set things up with her. Sometimes waited hours before hearing back from her fairly late. Second biggest problem was that even after meeting it often took a long time to actually get started doing anything. Whether because of phone interruptions or roommate interruptions or whatever. So visiting her for an hour might actually take several hours before the job got done. On the pro side she didn't seem to be a clock watcher. I might like someone with more focus and enthusiasm, but then again, I expect I'll want to see her again soon.
Originally Posted by Chuck636
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





