Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 88 of 406 FirstFirst ... 38 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 138 188 ... LastLast
Results 1,306 to 1,320 of 6083
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4778

    Little Momma?

    Anyone dreamed about little Momma? I have been seeing her ads for months now but have never been able to get her to answer the phone.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/asheville/female-escorts/caucasian_e/lil-momma/416253964572

  2. #4777
    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    I finally heard fro her. It was like old times we set an appointment and then. She ghosted me. We were always really cool. Something strange is going on with her. I'm not sweating her anymore especially since she confessed she weighs over 190 lbs now. I don't know what or why but it just doesn't feel right anymore. She isn't what she used to be. It used to be sugar but now it's shit. I'm done.
    I'm not sure what happened either but yeah she is at least 190 she usually calls me once a month or so if I'm available ill go over she actually came over here about a month ago I'm over the mountain in Tennessee I have my ideas about the weight gain I've seen it a lot in my area.

  3. #4776

    Needing help?

    So I'm going to be visiting your fine city this weekend and wanted to know who is the best to see? I know opinions vary, looking for GFE provider that won't break the bank LOL.

  4. #4775

    Olivia

    Wondering if anyone has had a better experience than I did with Olivia. I reported previously that it was a fun encounter but certainly was on the middle shelf. Hopefully she's gained confidence & maybe is a bit more sexual by now. Seemed as though she was in a cash bind & wasn't happy with what life had thrown her way. I'd try again with a little inspiration.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Capture+_2022-12-31-06-37-30.jpg‎  

  5. #4774

    Same old, same old

    Quote Originally Posted by Zzcutt  [View Original Post]
    I finally heard fro her. It was like old times we set an appointment and then. She ghosted me. We were always really cool. Something strange is going on with her. I'm not sweating her anymore especially since she confessed she weighs over 190 lbs now. I don't know what or why but it just doesn't feel right anymore. She isn't what she used to be. It used to be sugar but now it's shit. I'm done.
    She's succumbed to the lifestyle and it's accompanying demons. She was always using some substance, but she got in with the harder stuff and never really got off. That's what lead to the increasingly risky behavior, her assault by the other chick, her work with trannys, etc. It's a shame because I too knew her pretty well and we had a lot of fun back when. I do hope she can recover.

    And yes, she's really let herself balloon up. She used to be damn near a 10 and now, well, it's made her boobs bigger anyway.
    Last edited by GeoKord; 07-05-23 at 02:22. Reason: Typo

  6. #4773

    Carmen Euphoria

    I finally heard fro her. It was like old times we set an appointment and then. She ghosted me. We were always really cool. Something strange is going on with her. I'm not sweating her anymore especially since she confessed she weighs over 190 lbs now. I don't know what or why but it just doesn't feel right anymore. She isn't what she used to be. It used to be sugar but now it's shit. I'm done.

  7. #4772

    South Carolina girl

    I know she was mentioned on here that she had less than favorable reviews in SC.but has anyone experienced her first hand?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...y/676360963864

  8. #4771

  9. #4770

    Samantha

    Anyone have news on Samantha (Georgia peach) haven't seen her ad in awhile. Is she still in the area? She was a true dream. If she isn't in the area no more, that sucks. She was a reliable dream come true.

  10. #4769

    Elena

    She posts every 3-5 weeks once or twice during her appearance. She probably has posted Once in the last 10 days.

  11. #4768

    Elena the Redhead

    Does anyone know what happened to Elena? Is she still providing here in Asheville? I don't see her ads anymore and I have her actual phone number and don't get a response anymore. Does anybody know what happened to her?

  12. #4767
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark3559  [View Original Post]
    She has been reviewed many times. I thought she went by Jay, but I couldn't find it in a search. I think her reviews have been positive.

  13. #4766

    Good intel

    Quote Originally Posted by ayeee  [View Original Post]
    prada.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/833462049805

    she is the girl in the pics. Really not much to say on this one. Seems personable from my brief encounter with one. Saw her at 100 qv off west asheville. I didn't perform on my end so i can't speak truthfully on her performance shits happen you know.

    Heaven.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...w/120995616251

    her rates are 150 qv,200 hhr we agree on 80 for bj. When i arrived i was disappointed once got in the room so imagine couple teeths missing and few rotten ones so i left gave her 20 on the way out not attractive at all imo.

    Shelby.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/141112685

    met her at nice hotel off west asheville. Got to her room decent face and decent body no tits round bottom. Long story short did couple positions finish cof / cob. Had smelly pus from behind. Idk what to say here but her head game got me to finish line somehow. That smell though won't never forget that 100 qv won't repeat.

    Layla.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ille/140935633

    been trying to connect with her past few days finally got to her location monday night. She wanted me to hand the money over somebody before i came to room like wtf you would do that. I wasn't going take that chance so i left. Rates are 100 qv 150 hhr, 200 hr maybe someone toftt see if it is different situation.

    Remember ymwv always good luck and cheers.
    good work bro. Great intel. Cheers!

  14. #4765

    Yes. Victoria

    Quote Originally Posted by Niterider450  [View Original Post]
    Notice some new girls on here lately and wondered if anyone has dreamed of them?

    Victoria's Secret: been noticing her ad a couple months now but can't get up with her; has anyone dreamed of her? https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...t/648005635877.

    Missi and Jessi: Just noticed them today: https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/132530699832.

    Flora: been on there a little while, but rates look inflated. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...-/269526327545.

    Little Momma: been seeing her ad for a few months but no reviews, I haven't been able to get in touch with her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/ashev...a/079166445461.
    I saw Victoria a few weeks ago. Photos are accurate, doesn't play games, and no deposit scams. She's super nice and willing to do whatever you need. I totally recommend her.

  15. #4764

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape