Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 24820
-
07-25-23 13:35 #20200Regular Member

Posts: 8Looking for a safe MILF
Hi!
I'm looking for a safe MILF to play with. Any intel on this one? Everyday she posts an ad. So. I hope she is trustworthy:
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...olis/146611632
-
07-25-23 13:24 #20199Senior Member

Posts: 526Jayla with DI has braces but I doubt she has a Bush. She didn't when I saw her months ago. Never know she may now.
Originally Posted by AfterYourGSpot
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 12:09 #20198Senior Member

Posts: 65What did you do in that situation? When that happened to me a couple times with party girls at college, I proceeded to rail her to my heart's content. Nowadays, though, I would hesitate to continue; even with a paid escort.
Originally Posted by JoeBehot
[View Original Post]
Did you just leave her to sleep it off? Hypothetically?
-
07-25-23 09:47 #20197Senior Member

Posts: 222The last time I saw her
She was so high, she passed out while trying to do a BJ.
Originally Posted by Zman511
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 09:35 #20196Senior Member

Posts: 290Carissa
Had two days in a row where she ghosted me upon my arrival at her hotel at the agreed upon time. An hour after the second try, she begged me to come back and lowered her rate considerably to entice me. But I was already back home and wasn't about to get ghosted a third time. This was late last fall.
Originally Posted by JCod664
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 09:22 #20195Senior Member

Posts: 65Any info here?
-
07-25-23 08:59 #20194Senior Member

Posts: 83Braces and a Bush
Anyone have a lead on a full service provider that has braces and a nice Bush?
-
07-24-23 15:53 #20193Senior Member

Posts: 239Sex Party
So many questions here. Who are these girls? How do I find them? Are their pics posted somewhere? Where was the party advertised? How do I find out about the next one? Any more info you can give would be greatly appreciated!
Originally Posted by PrinceNumenor
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 13:11 #20192Senior Member

Posts: 339That's about what I've been paying for a reasonably attractive woman to take a shot in the mouth, yeah. If you've got a bargain basement throat goat that isn't a hell beast let me know, I'm down.
Originally Posted by AnalHankerin
[View Original Post]
That being said, wouldn't pay that for a car date.Last edited by Dracos; 07-24-23 at 13:14. Reason: Adding context
-
07-23-23 22:17 #20191Senior Member

Posts: 71Squirter
Thanks for the heads up. No disrespect meant.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 18:05 #20190Senior Member

Posts: 99Tess
You paid $120 for a blowjob?! She'd better have a throat of gold, platinum pussy and diamond butt plug if she's milking like that.
Originally Posted by Hotshot3
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 13:25 #20189Senior Member

Posts: 66Tess
I seen her for car BJ. BBBJ and swallowed 120.
Originally Posted by JimmyThreeBalz
[View Original Post]
Her FS rates are high. My guess is that she is good.
-
07-23-23 12:49 #20188Senior Member

Posts: 808Squirter
There's nothing that you need to tell me, or anybody else for that matter needs to tell me they can't be put it here on the forum. I get burnt out on all the private messages I get that are not necessary. Here's the deal with the squirter how it went with me. About a month of messaging on secret benefits. About two months of messaging by text, a public meet and greet that she was paid for a private meet and greet which she was paid for, but there was no intimate activity and then finally another private meet and greet where she submitted for $500. Now since then just like always she'll see me for 60 or $80. But pretty sure you're going to have to go through the course that I went through.
Originally Posted by Moonie1253
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 12:10 #20187Senior Member

Posts: 170Don't!!
Been around for a few years. She changes her name and account after the huge number of bad reviews pile up. Don't waste you time.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
-
07-23-23 11:46 #20186Senior Member

Posts: 476Pass
She's claimed to be FS for a while, which is BS. Her sister and mother are in the game, and with 10 years passing, I've NEVER seen a positive review about any of the 3. Take that snapchat filter She's using for those photos, and she's just an average girl. Save your time and effort.
Originally Posted by JhnSmth
[View Original Post]
Kyussfan.











Reply With Quote




