Thread: Legit Massage With HE
+
Add Report
Results 796 to 810 of 1363
-
07-26-23 06:42 #568Senior Member

Posts: 358Alexis
How long ago was that as I'm wondering if slides are now available?
How was the massage quality?
Originally Posted by VegasNick
[View Original Post]
-
07-25-23 16:53 #567Senior Member

Posts: 65Annie at East Spa
Anyone has any idea where Annie from East spa is these days? She used to work at east spa on s eastern until March. When I asked the front desk, they are not aware where she is working now.
Used to give a very good massage and a little more.
-
07-25-23 16:49 #566Senior Member

Posts: 65Full 90 minutes, yes real massage table shown in pics, wore nothing revealing, some uniform they wore at those massage chairs in fashion mall. Didn't ask to keep the clothes on, however asked to lie down on belly while she is outside the room and then fully covered with blanket.
Originally Posted by JoshFlagg
[View Original Post]
Basically no hints whatsoever.
-
07-25-23 05:49 #565Senior Member

Posts: 26Alexis
She is real and looks like her pics, only topless and HJ for the finish. Nothing else was offered at the time because she just got lipo. Body glides for $$ when she heals up.
Originally Posted by Ombyb
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 22:15 #564Senior Member

Posts: 459Alexis
Anyone have experience? Seems like she's been advertising for awhile but no reviews anywhere. Red flag?
http://mojovillage.com/adult-18/ther...-alexis_366620
-
07-24-23 19:07 #563Banned Member

Posts: 521Linda
That's the number I use, and I saw her last week so I know it's good. Maybe she blocked you? She's done that to others periodically for various reasons.
Originally Posted by VegasVic2021
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 17:24 #562Senior Member

Posts: 459That's the number I have used in the past. Usually quick response. But I see there is a different number on her them page.
https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/linda-es...s-vegas-238584
Originally Posted by VegasVic2021
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 12:24 #561Senior Member

Posts: 90Linda
I've got a number for Linda ending X076 but can never get a response to a text. Is she tough to connect with? Does anyone have a different number? Thanks.
Originally Posted by Ombyb
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 20:51 #560Senior Member

Posts: 37No response
I tried texting her number from mojo / TER and never got a response, anyone try her recently or know a good contact you could PM?
Originally Posted by VegasVic2021
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 19:07 #559Senior Member

Posts: 28Did she give you a full 90 minutes? Does she have a real massage table? What did she wear and did she ask you to keep clothes on? Thanks.
Originally Posted by CincMassage
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-23 20:31 #558Regular Member

Posts: 14Sounds like a good time mind the sharing contact info in a PM.
Originally Posted by FilthyDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-23 14:34 #557Senior Member

Posts: 112Chinese Gal
Hey man would you mind sharing her info? This sounds right up my alley. Feel free to pm me.
Originally Posted by FilthyDog
[View Original Post]
I'd appreciate it.
-
07-21-23 03:07 #556Senior Member

Posts: 161What part of town?
This is exactly my jam, what part of town is she in?
Originally Posted by FilthyDog
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 23:01 #555Senior Member

Posts: 90Sammy / Samiyah
I saw her about 6 months ago. Responded to her ad from privatedelights. Advertises 100 1/2 hour and 150 for an hour massage, but when I inquired she quoted me 100 including "desired effect. " No mutual touch and she stayed fully dressed. Nothing exciting. Works out of a gated condo by Russell and Mtn. Vista. She is definitely not the slim torso in the picture. Not fat. Just. Stocky. LOL. Massage table set up in dining room. Service was average and mechanical. For he, she hoped up and knelt between my legs facing me. Made it abundantly clear, touching her was a big no. Asked multiple times for me to review her on pd. One and done.
Originally Posted by ThunderAstro17
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...Vegas/LuvSammy
-
07-20-23 16:27 #554Banned Member

Posts: 120Thanks
Thanks for that report, she must have been busy otherwise I would have spent one hundred bones on blue balls, even though the other poster said he didn't know, well, now we know.
Originally Posted by CincMassage
[View Original Post]
Thanks again for the report and saving hundreds of men of hundreds of dollars.
On a side note, I have a Chinese gal that does massage and HJ for a reasonable price, works out of a house, not much to look at, but a good solid one hour rub down with a HJ for under one bill.












Reply With Quote





