Thread: Like Beef Lolo?
+
Add Report
Results 181 to 195 of 4967
-
09-01-23 23:04 #4787Senior Member

Posts: 206Thanks Charlie, us army camp casey by the DMZ 7th infantry division (the hour glass) korea years ago.
Originally Posted by CheapCharlie
[View Original Post]
-
09-01-23 18:52 #4786Senior Member

Posts: 1354Respect
Thank you for serving our country.
Originally Posted by AznPersuaded
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 13:39 #4785Senior Member

Posts: 332My apologies
I meant this specific retiree has nothing better to do.
Originally Posted by AznPersuaded
[View Original Post]
-
08-31-23 02:43 #4784Senior Member

Posts: 69Huh?
As a military retiree, I take umbrage to your stereotypical remark and fail to make any correlation. Those are the statements that come from those who couldn't make the grade and flunked out of basic training, that is if you could even pass the ASVAB.
Originally Posted by LegendLuvr
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 13:25 #4783Senior Member

Posts: 332Yuri's Troll
He made a new user name. Retired military guys gave nothing better to do.
Originally Posted by Redneck1
[View Original Post]
-
08-30-23 07:18 #4782Senior Member

Posts: 5117Just wondering, are you Yuri's national publicist? So far, you've promoted Yuri with posts in all of the following USASG forums: Jacksonville, Florida; Dallas, Texas; Milwaukee, Wisconsin; Green Bay, Wisconsin; Madison, Wisconsin; San Francisco, California; and Honolulu, Hawaii.
Originally Posted by LifeGuy
[View Original Post]
-
07-27-23 00:55 #4781Senior Member

Posts: 1532I will answer,
It's all cool. I have been accused by 2 exes and a long-time GF (3 yrs. ? I think) of Sex Addiction, esp. My last ex whom we have been together for 21 yrs, the 2nd Big DI 2012 (and not that type of Big D) I was young, high testosterone (Dr. Tested) since HS. And for years I did think it was an Addiction, but Therapist and I realized it was not an addiction, I just had a High Crazy Drive. And not really a chick magnet, I just have a good gift of gab, not a bad boy (kinda), and not GQ like another friend or Bro, not a Charley Harper or Ashton Kutcher type. It is for me the hunter mentality, in my younger days, just trying to get some some without getting arrested or worse yet, into a fkn beefing match with the lady or worse yet if she get one old man, it is a challenge and I love challenges. My work and businesses took me to other cities and countries, learned a lot. Personally, if I did not really have ties back then to Hawaii, I would have definitely lived in Osaka, Japan, or Florence, Italy. Learned a lot, wishing I could go back in time and change a few things in life as most do. Robinhood? Nawww, more like YOLO Drifting OCD Traveler (like In Like Flint) who loves numbers and patterns. Thanks for the thoughts, very cool.
Originally Posted by FleshPrince
[View Original Post]
-
07-26-23 21:36 #4780Senior Member

Posts: 292Robin hood?
Forgot to mention the other impressive part: you've been able to pull pussy at ALL of the various occupational and recreational stops along the way. In fact, you had to turn some down for various reasons.
But one rhetorical question comes to mind. If one has so much game in the boudoir and is such a self-proclaimed chick magnet, why would he have to resort to cruising the street for streetwalkers in the middle of the night? Or why even WANT TO do that, given the standards that he would have understandably set for himself?
I suppose a possible reason would be that he is like robin hood; feels compelled to sacrifice his own gain in order to share the wealth with the less fortunate women of the earth. Is this accurate?
-
07-22-23 23:11 #4779Senior Member

Posts: 670Total agreement here. The scum who dine and ditch basically are rapists and should be treated as such.
Originally Posted by AwabiLover
[View Original Post]
Along the lines of cost and how the costs came to be, it's my contention that religious morality is in play here. Religious right and liberal politics is not necessarily mutually exclusive. There's a lot of hypocrisy in religion and politics to make them great bedfellows.
-
07-22-23 20:53 #4778Senior Member

Posts: 292The most interesting man in the world
I must say I'm impressed by your life's resume. It's remarkable how many hats you've worn from an occupational standpoint. I'm just working from memory here because I'm too lazy to re read your posts, but here goes. If I'm not mistaken you've worked in construction, as bartender, been in a popular local band, done work in multiple medical offices, been a coach and player in multiple sports including at least football, volleyball, baseball, have advised and guided younger entrepreneurs in getting their businesses started, have owned your own businesses solely and with partners, worked overseas in multuple countries including Dubai, have worked with executive level professionals in large local firms and been invited to black tie events by at least one boardroom female exec (that's impressive because it means she was comfortable with your presence at such a presumably snobbish affair), worked at an ad agency, and I'm probably forgetting some. Whew! Quite a full life not many of us could even imagine to experience.
Originally Posted by Makana9
[View Original Post]
Congrats on living to the max!
-
07-22-23 18:49 #4777Senior Member

Posts: 670If only discussing Hawaii, you are correct the Democrat party has been in power. Yes, it is a liberal machine on the surface with a subset of plantation mentality. (Money, land, and thus power rules). Can liberal politics and religion mix to form a community conservative morality? Not sure. I do know the prosecutor's office was quite aggressive shutting down AMPs and the laws were changed so that building owners could be liable and we are only 1 of 2 states with no gambling but yes it is on the surfaces thought of as a liberal state. It may be the national profile has more influence than local. Again not sure. Yes I painted too broad of a picture about religions role as my reference was to the total US. This recent post clarified your only reference is to Hawaii. I was too broad while you were thinking only local, my bad for not picking up on that as its quite typical. A girl making $200 twenty years ago doesn't rate an inflation qualifier, IMHO, just as a car that's 20 years older doesn't command a premium price (in most cases. Yes I know the are exceptions to every rule). I'm totally in favor of a legalized sex trade but go ahead and try to get that passed in the US or in Hawaii. Noticed no comment on sex workers not paying taxes on their sex trade income. If you want to advocate for your girls to get a pay raise have at. For me, the only increase I can see is what is a customer willing to pay. Girl puts out a price. Guy may or may not make a counter offer. Deal is done or not. Simple. I totally accept that I got to pay more if I want a corvette vs a Chevy impala. Same company just different models. It has nothing to do with inflation. Its all about perceived value.
Originally Posted by Darkman808
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 18:36 #4776Senior Member

Posts: 670Your contention is that we should all pay more to the girls because of inflation right? Higher rates will then make every hottie flood to Hawaii. Legalize the sex trade here and then you will get your flood and priced will find their own level. The Hawaii Democrat party has been in power since statehood. Yes, it is a liberal machine on the surface with a subset of plantation mentality. (Money, land, and thus power rules). Can liberal politics and religion mix to form a community conservative morality? Not sure. I do know the prosecutor's office was quite aggressive shutting down AMPs and the laws were changed so that building owners could be liable and we are only 1 of 2 states with no gambling but yes it is on the surfaces thought of as a liberal state. It may be the national profile has more influence than local. Again not sure. Yes I painted too broad of a picture about religions role as my reference was to the total US. This recent post clarified your only reference is to Hawaii. I was too broad while you were thinking only local, my bad for not picking up on that as its quite typical. A girl making $200 twenty years ago doesn't rate an inflation qualifier, IMHO, just as a car that's 20 years older doesn't command a premium price (in most cases. Yes I know the are exceptions to every rule). I'm totally in favor of a legalized sex trade but go ahead and try to get that passed in the US or in Hawaii. Noticed no comment on sex workers not paying taxes on their sex trade income. If you want to advocate for your girls to get a pay raise have at. For me, the only increase I can see is what is a customer willing to pay. Girl puts out a price. Guy may or may not make a counter offer. Deal is done or not. Simple. I totally accept that I got to pay more if I want a corvette vs a Chevy impala. Same company just different models. It has nothing to do with inflation.
Originally Posted by Darkman808
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 18:19 #4775Senior Member

Posts: 670Interesting shift and dodge. If only discussing Hawaii, you are correct the Democrat party has been in power. Yes, it is a liberal machine on the surface with a subset of plantation mentality. (Money, land, and thus power rules). Can liberal politics and religion mix to form a community conservative morality? Not sure. I do know the prosecutor's office was quite aggressive shutting down AMPs and the laws were changed so that building owners could be liable and we are only 1 of 2 states with no gambling but yes it is on the surfaces thought of as a liberal state. It may be the national profile has more influence than local. Again not sure. Yes I painted too broad of a picture about religions role as my reference was to the total US. This recent post clarified your only reference is to Hawaii. I was too broad while you were thinking only local, my bad for not picking up on that as its quite typical. A girl making $200 twenty years ago doesn't rate an inflation qualifier, IMHO, just as a car that's 20 years older doesn't command a premium price (in most cases. Yes I know the are exceptions to every rule). I'm totally in favor of a legalized sex trade but go ahead and try to get that passed in the US or in Hawaii. Noticed no comment on sex workers not paying taxes on their sex trade income. If you want to advocate for your girls to get a pay raise have at. For me, the only increase I can see is what is a customer willing to pay. Girl puts out a price. Guy may or may not make a counter offer. Deal is done or not. Simple. I totally accept that I got to pay more if I want a corvette vs a Chevy impala. Same company just different models. It has nothing to do with inflation.
Originally Posted by Darkman808
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 11:58 #4774Senior Member

Posts: 1532Yessir!
I could not have said it any better, 5 to you man. Bringing the religious right into this conversation SMH here we go again, left-wing talking out of the wrong side of their head. I have worked in various countries around the world including Dubai and 2 other areas of the Middle East was eye-opening and before I worked there with 2 others went through rigorous edu on the culture so not too get into it as they put it get in deep deep shsst just by doing what we look at the cultures differences. Learned a lot, respected and built many business relationships and yes, I dated one (that's a long long story) on how we met, the trouble I had in the beginning got us into, and also realized the beauty of the women in that part of the world, but also the big cultural differences she had with her ohana. FYI, it was major fun while it lasted all 2 yrs. Working overseas. Good thoughts, Dark, well written and and thought, really cool.
Originally Posted by Darkman808
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 06:49 #4773Senior Member

Posts: 984Weird
Uh, yea, been there and done that. Plenty. Worked in S'pore and Philippines more than you'll ever know. Middle East, too.
Originally Posted by Shipshape
[View Original Post]
Your thought process on why prices are 'high' due to the impact of the religious right is inherently wrong. You also keep categorizing the entire USA and my point was about Honolulu specifically. There is not "religious right" in this State that is historically left wing democrats. The church has little impact on the sex trade here. Hawaii's abortion laws were leading edge and remain so. So again, your political view is wrong, too.
I'll say it again, I nor anyone else are going to say anything to change your mind obviously. But you've got done seriously wrong views about Honolulu and this state in general. You're not from here and sound like ex-military. Nor am I trying to white knight the girls. Your reading comprehension needs work.











Reply With Quote





