Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Like Beef Lolo?

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 332 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 4967
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4772
    Quote Originally Posted by Shipshape  [View Original Post]
    Not one bit of disagreement here. Girls set their rates and guys decide to buy or not. Pretty simple. There apparently are guys advocating that the girls should raise their rates based upon inflation. Using the example if a girl making $200 a session 10 years ago deserves an increase in her pay. I don't agree on several fronts too include she's got 10 more years of milage on her. If you want to be a white knight and advocate for increasing the pay for hoes go right ahead but I just can't support such a stupid concept as increasing pay based upon inflation for an already overpriced commodity.
    IMO. Not looking at the inflation aspect. 2 bills for AMP 5-6 bills for Escort is fair but ultimately it's up to the provider and us to decide to accept it or not. I just don't like when I hear providers and consider it disrespectful and downright rude when a monger dine and ditch or knowingly give less when they know before going in what they were supposed to give.

    I appreciate the guys who TOFTT and then share their positive, neutral or negative experience at AMP or indie. Their feedback determines if I will take the plunge or not.

  2. #4771
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonPounder808  [View Original Post]
    You can hold fast and not pay above 200. Just because you have a limit doesn't mean the girl or other mongers need to abide by that too.

    For myself, I liken these ****** to cars. Same reason I won't pay to fuck certain girls once they gained weight or are past their prime in looks or service. Why should I when there is so much available? Many can argue that we have less available now, but really it's not, it just costs more to have more options. Back in the day when pussy cost $. 06 or whatever you paid back when the dinosaurs roamed, there was still guys crying about how expensive it was.
    Not one bit of disagreement here. Girls set their rates and guys decide to buy or not. Pretty simple. There apparently are guys advocating that the girls should raise their rates based upon inflation. Using the example if a girl making $200 a session 10 years ago deserves an increase in her pay. I don't agree on several fronts too include she's got 10 more years of milage on her. If you want to be a white knight and advocate for increasing the pay for hoes go right ahead but I just can't support such a stupid concept as increasing pay based upon inflation for an already overpriced commodity.

  3. #4770

    They charge what they want

    They can and should charge what they want to and it is up to the monger to choose to pay it or not. They do not have to conform anything we want. If a girl wants $1 k for 15 min and won't take less then it's up to the guy wanting to fuck it to determine if they can or cannot afford to. Simple as that. You can't or won't pay that much, that's your problem not the girls. Always, and I mean always, got guys that will pay a lot for very little. I know a guy that pays hot girls $1 k to come hang out at the coffee shop.

    The flip side in the monger. You can hold fast and not pay above 200. Just because you have a limit doesn't mean the girl or other mongers need to abide by that too.

    For myself, I liken these ****** to cars. I used to own an older 911, best car in its day, but then newer ones are better in every way. I wouldn't ever buy an older 911 now that I have a new one. I might rent one for the day on a whim for old times. Just would never buy one even if I could afford 5 of them. Same reason I won't pay to fuck certain girls once they gained weight or are past their prime in looks or service. Why should I when there is so much available? Many can argue that we have less available now, but really it's not, it just costs more to have more options. Back in the day when pussy cost $. 06 or whatever you paid back when the dinosaurs roamed, there was still guys crying about how expensive it was.

  4. #4769

    The Price

    OK so why does the price for pussy in Hawaii cost $200 an hour (in the AMPs) and cost $200 a day in Thailand (and cheaper Cambodia, China, and Vietnam). I was in a discussion with a guy who thought the girls here should get a raise due to inflation. I just can't see it and could use some clarity. It is my contention that under educated, unskilled labor is getting quite a lot (over $3 per minute) so their wages are pretty darn good already. Yes I know and appreciate their acting skills but there is no way that "skill" matches up with a brain surgeon, for example, who could quite possibly make less after paying taxes (something the wh**re doesn't do). It comes down to this hypocritical country that claims freedom from religion forcing it's morality on all of us. Make it illegal and the price goes up. Its as simple as that I think. Don't get me wrong. I'm all in favor of fair pay for fair work and I do luv my working girls but I just can't get on the side of getting them a raise due to inflation.

    SS.

  5. #4768

    Exactly

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJohn808  [View Original Post]
    Its fine to not want to pay more, but no need for bad intellectual justifications or to insult folks who state the truth, just say "I don't want to pay more..
    Just don't go. Plain and simple. No one is forcing anyone to do anything they don't want. Grumble a little is fine but damn some of the comments sounds like them over privileged kids who the world owes them.

  6. #4767
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJohn808  [View Original Post]
    Its fine to not want to pay more, but no need for bad intellectual justifications or to insult folks who state the truth, just say "I don't want to pay more. ".
    Wow that was cool the way you created a completely false quote and attributed it to me. How did you do that? I've used up way too much of this threads space by being off topic. Moving.

  7. #4766
    Quote Originally Posted by Shipshape  [View Original Post]
    Lots of justification for not wanting to pay "wh**res" more.
    Its fine to not want to pay more, but no need for bad intellectual justifications or to insult folks who state the truth, just say "I don't want to pay more. ".

  8. #4765
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkman808  [View Original Post]
    Wow?! Not trying to "White Knight" these girls at all. I've been around awhile, seen the good and bad providers. They don't need my involvement.

    That you think these women are just "uneducated wh*res" that are making more money than a 'brain surgeon' while simultaneously living off the benefits of our taxes because you assume they are not paying any, is an interesting if not abysmally sad view of providers in general. You even throw the Christian right under the bus.

    Interesting post. Nobody, including me, is going to say anything to change your mind.I
    Of course I could be a total fucking idiot and what kind of bullshit am I talking about. Ha! Don't listen to me!? WTF do I know?
    My opinion / statement stands. I said "for the most part" not all. I'm sure and know some (a few) well educated who*es. Don't get me wrong, many are very nice actors and provide excellent service, but to justify their pay level based upon economic inflationary pressure is silly. Their price is based upon traditional pricing in the USA, and morality laws that are forced on this country by religious types or vocal anti-sex organizations. The pricing is not universal and the "morality" issue is unique to counties where religious groups have been able to gain control of that society (e. G. The US, and most Muslim counties). My only simple advice is to consider the causes of pricing here before you white knight for higher costs based upon the girls haven't had a raise. As for the religious right types, heck yah I place cost blame on them as through the years they're the ones trying to contol our lives (with the anti abortion laws being their latest abomination). Finally I don't know any "girls" that pay taxes on their sex selling. Not one. If it's their sole income then yes they are leeching off of societies benefits (schools, sidewalks, fire, police, etc).

    I think maybe you need a trip to SE Asia (or many / any Latin countries, China, and PI). Lots of "under paid" girls there that you can advocate for there.

  9. #4764
    Quote Originally Posted by Shipshape  [View Original Post]
    I must say it's an interesting point of view but your whole premise of value and compensation for service rendered is really off balance in my book. The girls selling pussy are, for the most part, under educated wh* In many cases they are making more than a top paid brain surgeon. Plus they are leaching off of societies benefits by not paying taxes. I love them all and wish there were more, but let's not white night these girls by trying to justify their $150+ an hour wages via an inflation angle. Do you truly understand economics or are you just accepting an overinflated perceived value for a commodity that quite literally has become that way thanks to the laws created in this country. The girls probably should be thanking the christian right for making their jobs very lucrative.

    SS.
    Wow?! Not trying to "White Knight" these girls at all. I've been around awhile, seen the good and bad providers. They don't need my involvement.

    That you think these women are just "uneducated wh*res" that are making more money than a 'brain surgeon' while simultaneously living off the benefits of our taxes because you assume they are not paying any, is an interesting if not abysmally sad view of providers in general. You even throw the Christian right under the bus.

    Interesting post. Nobody, including me, is going to say anything to change your mind.

    Bottom line for me in my original post was, there are still a lot of AMPs in this town. That there are rarely any girls (IMHO) worth going to see is a reflection of economics. Supply of good young attractive pussy versus low wages earned per hour, is obvious.

    There isn't any good young skilled pussy with customer service in mind because the money ain't worth it for providers. They are out there, just not in Honolulu. Mongers on this board whining about how much they pay now might wish to consider upping their game / reward and perhaps we might start seeing an infusion of good providers again.

    Of course I could be a total fucking idiot and what kind of bullshit am I talking about. Ha! Don't listen to me!? WTF do I know?

  10. #4763
    Quote Originally Posted by CheapCharlie  [View Original Post]
    Man you full of shit! You criticize other mongers for complaining about girls looks. And in another section you ask if Miaa still fat. Then you brag about how you couldn't be paid enough to fuck her?
    I'm just saying guys here are cheap and complain about things like they paying big bucks. I can have an opinion on looks especially because I can afford to pay for the looks I want. If Miaa wasn't fat I would pay her 300 for Greek, maybe even more. My point is guys here want high quality stuff but aren't willing to pay high quality prices. If Miaa was grade a, she would get my top dollar.

  11. #4762

    Dumbass.

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonPounder808  [View Original Post]
    It's cute then guys complain about girls looks and services and rates. Good things come with a price. Even if the hobby is illegal it doesn't mean it's cheap. You wonder why there are high end stores on the island when 95% of the locals can't afford it? Same reason there is high priced ****** around. They aren't for you. Go sit at McDonald's and get your senior discount shrike the rest of use partake in the finer things.
    Man you full of shit! You criticize other mongers for complaining about girls looks. And in another section you ask if Miaa still fat. Then you brag about how you couldn't be paid enough to fuck her?

  12. #4761
    Quote Originally Posted by PoonPounder808  [View Original Post]
    It's cute then guys complain about girls looks and services and rates. Good things come with a price. Even if the hobby is illegal it doesn't mean it's cheap. You wonder why there are high end stores on the island when 95% of the locals can't afford it? Same reason there is high priced ****** around. They aren't for you. Go sit at McDonald's and get your senior discount shrike the rest of use partake in the finer things.
    What's a shrike?

  13. #4760

    Complainers

    It's cute then guys complain about girls looks and services and rates. Good things come with a price. Even if the hobby is illegal it doesn't mean it's cheap. You wonder why there are high end stores on the island when 95% of the locals can't afford it? Same reason there is high priced ****** around. They aren't for you. Go sit at McDonald's and get your senior discount shrike the rest of use partake in the finer things.

  14. #4759

    Lady Modonnas

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkman808  [View Original Post]
    Nobody WANTS to pay more. But if you truly understand economics, the girls deserve more today in 2023, than what you were paying 20+ years ago.
    Paying $200 in 2023 for basic service is chump change. Honestly. It's been 40 years. Gee whiz guys, time to pay the girls what they should be paid and Maybe we might get better girls and service. Can anyone of us actually be happy being paid the same wages at your job after 20 years? Nope. Why would we expect the same of a provider working at an AMP?
    I must say it's an interesting point of view but your whole premise of value and compensation for service rendered is really off balance in my book. The girls selling pussy are, for the most part, under educated wh* In many cases they are making more than a top paid brain surgeon. Plus they are leaching off of societies benefits by not paying taxes. I love them all and wish there were more, but let's not white night these girls by trying to justify their $150+ an hour wages via an inflation angle. Do you truly understand economics or are you just accepting an overinflated perceived value for a commodity that quite literally has become that way thanks to the laws created in this country. The girls probably should be thanking the christian right for making their jobs very lucrative.

    SS.

  15. #4758
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1532

    Yupps!

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkman808  [View Original Post]
    I'm amazed how often guys (many guys on here) moan and grown about paying 200 for a rub and tug or even FS. I've been doing this hobby for longer than that (OMG?) and don't have an issue with paying more, if for no other reason than simple inflation. What did you pay for gas 20 years ago, or a plate lunch, or anything else? Are you paying the same? How about rent? The mamasans got to feed the girls, pay rent, utilities, etc. So how does anyone expect the girls still getting the same 200 and NOT giving the owner more of her cut?

    Not trying to start a fight or argument. But truly curious how mongers on here comment about how much they got for how much they pay. Yes, there are many great chicks visiting that demand far more and they get what they ask for, easily I might add. Meanwhile, many mongers walk into local AMPs and get some older, chubbier, aunty that gives mediocre service and then complain. The few times a guy goes into an AMP that has a "young" 40-something girl who has a little special technique, she instantly becomes the latest "item" in town and then can't be had because her dance card is FULL for days at a time. She's getting more from you boys, maybe for 200 because she's doing a whole BUNCH of guys. I dunno. But sooner or later, she gets tired and leaves. Can we blame her?

    Nobody WANTS to pay more. But if you truly understand economics, the girls deserve more today in 2023, than what you were paying 20+ years ago. Another way of looking at this is, paying 200 for pussy 20 years ago was incredibly expensive! Given inflation and you are only paying 200 still today? Thats actually a great deal for all of us. But before, we were getting ripped off, huh?
    Same Same braddah Dark, 1st time in one AMP was by Rainbow on Kapiolani or Evergreen close to RockZa or that Spa place on Young where I first met HOF Angela. Not sure, was all drunk buss $40 HF, and 1 to 1.4 back then. Those were the cowboy days, after moving back home and my place was close to the old CH9 station. A few times after fun times with Apple, the next morning dig in my pocket and go WTFH did I do? AIYAH, gave her 3 acorns, shhssst, LOL, did that a few times until get smarter and keep $$$ in diff. Clips and pockets. As you said, back in the day that was good KALA $$, so some places got really popular but also started going smarter, less drunk, call ahead for book time, and make surah the one you like see there! Would only go to KB or Thai to eat and drink some, no koochi kulu, that was what the AMP came in OR that is when I started going to Indies or UTRs living here or visiting. That is when 1507 or right off SKing across Zipps became my regular place to go, unless the place off of Ohua had unreal choke fun visiting (sorri, oldsheimerz, no can remember the name), lucky I even got take out there going to her place where she lived 2 blocks away. Those prices back then was Maika'I, but I still think we got the BEST bang (no pun intended) for our buck. The good ole days, we old guys miss. Not dead, just moving slower. LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape