Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 406 to 420 of 2104
-
07-31-23 06:17 #1699Senior Member

Posts: 365Special friend
She is bat shit crazy, no good review of her anywhere I know of and no one in roanoke seems to see her, wish it was different.
Originally Posted by Vabonetrick
[View Original Post]
-
07-30-23 21:36 #1698Senior Member

Posts: 484Bad comms bad attitude
Contacted Special Friend and she's in Roanoke but posting in Cviille. Only has content available unless maybe you go to Roanoke who knows. Bad attitude over text. I though that would be situation but tried anyway. Fools errand.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...-/208562763114
-
07-28-23 00:33 #1697Senior Member

Posts: 75Neck, which is one of my favorite spots, and somewhere else. I think the thighs but I don't remember for sure.
Originally Posted by RAFraf
[View Original Post]
As for whether she was legit ticklish or just pretending, who knows.
-
07-26-23 14:27 #1696Senior Member

Posts: 46Ticklish
Literally ticklish or an excuse not to be touched? Where?
Originally Posted by DarkBringer
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 09:11 #1695Senior Member

Posts: 106Not all taht
She is more like 30-35. Give subpar services at high prices.
Originally Posted by DarkBringer
[View Original Post]
-
07-24-23 07:34 #1694Regular Member

Posts: 7She is Real, throat goat, not so much
She does Incall in a safe enough apartment complex. I have seen her scream times over the last two years. The pics are not her but close to her body style and shape. She is super plushy in the right areas and the view from the back is amazing. However the throat goat claim couldn't be further from the truth.
-
07-23-23 23:54 #1693Senior Member

Posts: 75Kat. Any info?
Kat has been advertising in C'ville for a long time as a throat goat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...a/192907432947
Any intel, maybe under a different name?
-
07-23-23 23:49 #1692Senior Member

Posts: 75MILF Mama
I finally met up with "MILF Mama" which is a name she claims she didn't choose but somehow ended up being called. Text exchange to set up our hh meet was slow and we got together late but it all worked out. Staying at a low end hotel on the north side of Cville. Smoker but she was freshly showered when I arrived. Yeah, she's skinny! I don't think it's because of a monkey on her back. I think it's natural plus some malnutrition. CBJ, cowgirl, and mish. Despite being a mom she was pretty tight and I finished.
She's a nice person and all but not surprisingly she has a serious sob story and she's too ticklish for my tastes. At $2. 0 for a hh meet I don't think I'll repeat.
D. B.
-
07-21-23 18:36 #1691Senior Member

Posts: 62Too bad
Thanks for the info. Probably didn't get enough attention. Oh well.
Originally Posted by Rentahoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-21-23 15:58 #1690Senior Member

Posts: 400Seems doubtful
No response via text or email and listing for tryst next week is now no longer appearing.
Originally Posted by Stavr
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 21:05 #1689Senior Member

Posts: 62Bedroom Barbie
She is supposed to be in town next week. Has anyone been able to get in contact with her? Tried twice. Crickets.
-
07-19-23 09:27 #1688Senior Member

Posts: 187I highly doubt it. I texted the number and get a quick response with the location "she" was staying and asking when I wanted to see her. This is probably one of those scams where you travel to the location and "she" suddenly asks you to go pick up a gas / gift card or something. Also, the last photo shows up on a Twitter account at SarahGallons.
Originally Posted by Bbamm71
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 16:09 #1687Regular Member

Posts: 7Blond Latina
Does anyone know if this post is legit?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/charl...m/118030685066
-
07-18-23 13:37 #1686Senior Member

Posts: 432STG scammer report
https://skipthegames.com/posts/winch...-/680891910467
Was going well with booking -- thought she was real right up to the point she wanted booking deposit.
Told her only cash face to face that that was the last I heard from "her".
I should have spotted she is in Winchester and C'ville at the same time. I did my normal security sweep of her number and thought she was legit.
These scammers are getting better and better.
SATraveler.
-
07-18-23 13:04 #1685Senior Member

Posts: 49Boycotte
If don't she won't realize how it kills mood and destroy our financial status.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





