Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 421 to 435 of 2104
-
07-17-23 13:41 #1684Senior Member

Posts: 432Lisa. Tryst
https://tryst.link/escort/lisalux10
Visiting from TX -- contacted and serious attitude. Suspect no fun at all in the sack. YMMV. But I am not going to test run for $$$$ !
-
07-10-23 10:36 #1683Senior Member

Posts: 432Salena. Scrub
Never mind -- google searched number -- I think in 30's and not 26 .
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
Found recent STG post with the following in it.
*Serious Inquiries Upscale gentlemen only!
❌No GFE, NO DATY, SAFE PLAY ONLY.
Really LOL and she wants $$$ for HH of no fun!
-
07-10-23 10:23 #1682Senior Member

Posts: 190I considered but too much filters on her photos for me to trust.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
07-10-23 10:18 #1681Senior Member

Posts: 432Re Evelyn Rose
Crickets to me since a strange txt convo. When she was in F'burg.
Originally Posted by CupinDude
[View Original Post]
Has anybody else had any luck?
Thanks.
-
07-10-23 10:16 #1680Senior Member

Posts: 432Salena. Tryst
https://tryst.link/escort/salenabby211
Yet another one visiting -- we all complain there is nothing in C'ville -- $$$ for 30 minutes in-call is better than others!
Not contacted yet but I am seriously considering it. Anybody else experienced her. Only here through tomorrow.
SATraveler.
-
07-07-23 09:46 #1679Senior Member

Posts: 432Re Evelyn Rose
I agree -- I also got the same feeling that she was a low rent girl trying to move herself up market.
Originally Posted by Vabonetrick
[View Original Post]
There are two ways to do this -- first to just go for it and provide great upper price service so that you get an instant great reputation.
Second is to start medium and build up reputation. Assuming you are not on the monkey still.
Well spotted on the photo -- I had missed that.
She is very active on all the other social media hooker platforms. So give her credit there. As she is still crickets to me I have to assume that she is getting some sort of living from them and does not need to do as much of the escorting.
I also noticed that she stays in each place she goes for a couple of weeks -- again I assume to work the social media platforms and not waste time on the road.
Still interested if anybody manages to get her to actually meet and get her in the sack.
SATraveler.
-
07-06-23 21:32 #1678Senior Member

Posts: 484Re: Evelyn Rose
Note the marks on her arm in the come here daddy shirt photo. Low rent for sure with GPS prices and good at photoshop. Watch your six.
Originally Posted by CupinDude
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 18:30 #1677Senior Member

Posts: 182Same.
I logged in to post the same question when I saw this one. Following to see if anybody has seen her yet.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
07-05-23 10:40 #1676Senior Member

Posts: 432Evelyn Rose. Tryst
Anybody seen her? -- she seems to tour for fairly large stays. I tried to txt with her when she was in F'burg but she seemed to think I was uncle or something and stopped talking to me.
She is in C'ville from now through 18th -- says up on Rt. 29 so assume hotel. Her prices indicate a better hotel. But I suspect she is in one of the usual low market ones is a girl with GPS.
https://tryst.link/escort/roses4evelyn
Anybody seen her or thinking of seeing her?
SATraveler.
-
06-29-23 09:46 #1675Senior Member

Posts: 52Bridget
Bridget is Awesome, sweet and not to be missed!
Originally Posted by VAGuy1983
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 23:26 #1674Senior Member

Posts: 119How were her looks? Body not looking great but were face or tits decent?
Originally Posted by VirForLovers
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 21:58 #1673Senior Member

Posts: 190Bridget Fondle
I never had the pleasure of meeting Bridget Fondle but it looks she's coming back.
-
06-28-23 12:09 #1672Senior Member

Posts: 119Bella Bain
It's been a while since she's been reviewed. Requires screening and deposit. Anyone have any recent issues?
-
06-27-23 20:15 #1671Regular Member

Posts: 9Red Roof
A friend stopped in a few days ago to see if he could get a preview of an ACS provider and decide to walk or stay. He reported that he was asked to send a selfie, and while he was waiting he was pretty sure there was at least one masked guy taking some pictures of him off of a balcony. Be careful out there.
-
06-24-23 14:08 #1670Senior Member

Posts: 190Bedroom Barbie
Bedroom Barbie is back in town next week according to Tryst. Don't miss out on seeing her. If you're into petite blondes with big perfect tits, you will not be disappointed.










Reply With Quote





