Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 519 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 19 419 469 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 569 619 1019 1519 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 37324
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29554

    She's booked out

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    She's in RVA and Va Beach a lot, but she lives elsewhere.
    I tried reaching out to her twice the other day, but unfortunately she said she has been booked out completely already. I did however see her post in Fredericksburg today.

  2. #29553

    Legit

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcn1965  [View Original Post]
    Never seen but very limited prior posts and Henrico Short pump? Looks like a real ad but could be setup. Just be cautious spidey senses going off on this one.
    She's staying at one of the Midlo notels. I touched basis with her already and told her that it will be tonight unless something changes. Going off our convo I'm 100% confident she is legit. If anything I'm not worried about Uncle but I'm checking in with the board to make sure she isn't a cash & dash since she seems to be on the lower end of the provider totem pole; which is where that type of behavior tends to happen.

  3. #29552

    Lo

    Quote Originally Posted by Hianddry  [View Original Post]
    I was shocked to hear Lo quote me a quick meet up today for 150. She was quoted with sue to my stellar reviews and knowing my worth I've increased my donations. Damn you boys got deep wallets.
    I saw her recently and we talked about other mongers telling her to charge more. They are telling her she is short changing herself by not charging what she is really worth!! It is some of you Goofies messing it up for everybody because you fell in love with a woman you will never have and shouldn't want to!

  4. #29551

    Repeat Monger?

    Are you a repeat customer? If not, that may be why. Either that or she made enough in the last few days to be selective. Otherwise, it makes no sense because I saw her again the other day and didn't break my $ qv rule.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hianddry  [View Original Post]
    I was shocked to hear Lo quote me a quick meet up today for 150. She was quoted with sue to my stellar reviews and knowing my worth I've increased my donations. Damn you boys got deep wallets.

  5. #29550

    Nice.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1993741.htm?cat=1

    Saw Sandra and she looks like the photos. Added boltons and a little weight but still nice. CBJ = 5/10 Experience =7/10 Was accommodating to all positions without complaints. 120/150/250 Will definitely repeat.

  6. #29549

    Nice

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1993741.htm?cat=1

    Saw Sandra and she was the girl in the photos. Added some boltons and a little weight but still good. CBJ = 5/10 Experience = 7/10.120/150/250. I would definitely repeat.

  7. #29548

    Lo

    I was shocked to hear Lo quote me a quick meet up today for 150. She was quoted with sue to my stellar reviews and knowing my worth I've increased my donations. Damn you boys got deep wallets.

  8. #29547

    Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was faith who has gone around midlo then Amelia and a spot in Manchester. Same pics from earlier ad with her number.

  9. #29546

    Tactics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    How can you tell?

  10. #29545

  11. #29544

    Newbie

    Hey guys I'm new to the scene & just wanted to introduce myself. Have seen a few spinners already tho so when they pop up I'll b sure to share them with you guys big team player. If you have any tips for me I'm willingly to learn. Happy hunting and stay safe gentleman.

  12. #29543
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one?

    Depending on what Intel I get from yall I may go pay this one a visit tonight.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/145967994
    Never seen but very limited prior posts and Henrico Short pump? Looks like a real ad but could be setup. Just be cautious spidey senses going off on this one.

  13. #29542

    Isabella

    Anybody seen this one?

    Depending on what Intel I get from yall I may go pay this one a visit tonight.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/145967994

  14. #29541

    Anyone seen the mother, daughter duo?

    Anyone seen these two. Curious what the daughter looks like https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/144928748.

  15. #29540

    Mother+daughter

    Anyone seen the mother and daughter in colonial heights? Curious what the daughter looks like https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/144928748.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape