Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 7,786 to 7,800 of 37319
-
07-19-23 18:53 #29534Regular Member

Posts: 4Just thought I'd ask
Saw this one pop up today and just wanted to see if anyone had any info on it? Thought it was weird because a guy just asked today about girls in Ashland, then this pops up. Kinda has my spidy senses tingling.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...s/064822004761
-
07-19-23 16:25 #29533Regular Member

Posts: 17Instagram
Her ig says she's in rva.
Originally Posted by Rentahoo
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 14:57 #29532Senior Member

Posts: 400What leades you to believe
That she is local?
Originally Posted by DaHedgehog
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 14:07 #29531Senior Member

Posts: 336Carrie
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/o...sures/46212706
Originally Posted by Geronimo808
[View Original Post]
She is very "mature", but you can't beat the experience.
-
07-19-23 14:04 #29530Senior Member

Posts: 63Sephora
Sephora asked me to post that she has had a great time meeting those who made it out to see her. She is taking a break from dreams for the foreseeable future.
-
07-19-23 13:55 #29529Regular Member

Posts: 10Is that an option?
I have never seen her post anywhere.
Originally Posted by DaHedgehog
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 13:33 #29528Senior Member

Posts: 577Info
What's the link brotha!!
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 12:23 #29527Senior Member

Posts: 155Ashland
If you don't mind shelling out a little more than the normal cheap girls.
Bridget fondle is in that area today and tomorrow and she is def worth her rate. Top tier.
Originally Posted by BlueMan32
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 11:40 #29526Asshole

Posts: 567Link may be helpful.
Originally Posted by GeechieDan
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 11:26 #29525Senior Member

Posts: 336Carrie / Crimson
Damn! I saw her last night and DAMN! That's all I'm able to say. LOL. Definitely worth a visit.
-
07-19-23 07:09 #29524Senior Member

Posts: 77Ashland
Any providers out in the Ashland area worth the time?
-
07-18-23 23:09 #29523Senior Member

Posts: 246Tryst
Oh ok I gotcha cool I definitely appreciate the feedback thanks.
Originally Posted by SaTraveler
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 22:15 #29522Senior Member

Posts: 1449Definitely agree with a whole lot in this post. My only issue is some of them get real pissy about negotiations and yes they will take the lower offer 90% of the time but on occasions I have found since they are now little disgruntled you now get a disgruntled performance. Now it may not be a issue to some but I don't want to fuck a pocket pussy of dead fish or whatever you like to call it. For me personally I'd rather have a happy hooker than a not so happy one. I'm in no way saying over pay but old saying goes you only get out what you put in. With that being said I applaud anybody who's had any kind of success getting this women to budge on their prices and obviously it's working for you so keep it up. This is just my opinion and not anybody else's LOL. Be safe everyone dog says of summer are upon us and the man is out there.
Originally Posted by DomBradley
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 21:55 #29521Regular Member

Posts: 22Yumi Sin
Anyone splurged for a date with your local porn vixen?
-
07-18-23 13:19 #29520Senior Member

Posts: 336Merci
Very helpful info. Thanks!
Originally Posted by DomBradley
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




