Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 519 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 19 419 469 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 569 619 1019 1519 ... LastLast
Results 7,771 to 7,785 of 37322
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29552

    Lo

    Quote Originally Posted by Hianddry  [View Original Post]
    I was shocked to hear Lo quote me a quick meet up today for 150. She was quoted with sue to my stellar reviews and knowing my worth I've increased my donations. Damn you boys got deep wallets.
    I saw her recently and we talked about other mongers telling her to charge more. They are telling her she is short changing herself by not charging what she is really worth!! It is some of you Goofies messing it up for everybody because you fell in love with a woman you will never have and shouldn't want to!

  2. #29551

    Repeat Monger?

    Are you a repeat customer? If not, that may be why. Either that or she made enough in the last few days to be selective. Otherwise, it makes no sense because I saw her again the other day and didn't break my $ qv rule.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hianddry  [View Original Post]
    I was shocked to hear Lo quote me a quick meet up today for 150. She was quoted with sue to my stellar reviews and knowing my worth I've increased my donations. Damn you boys got deep wallets.

  3. #29550

    Nice.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1993741.htm?cat=1

    Saw Sandra and she looks like the photos. Added boltons and a little weight but still nice. CBJ = 5/10 Experience =7/10 Was accommodating to all positions without complaints. 120/150/250 Will definitely repeat.

  4. #29549

    Nice

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1993741.htm?cat=1

    Saw Sandra and she was the girl in the photos. Added some boltons and a little weight but still good. CBJ = 5/10 Experience = 7/10.120/150/250. I would definitely repeat.

  5. #29548

    Lo

    I was shocked to hear Lo quote me a quick meet up today for 150. She was quoted with sue to my stellar reviews and knowing my worth I've increased my donations. Damn you boys got deep wallets.

  6. #29547

    Faith

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    I thought it was faith who has gone around midlo then Amelia and a spot in Manchester. Same pics from earlier ad with her number.

  7. #29546

    Tactics.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    How can you tell?

  8. #29545

  9. #29544

    Newbie

    Hey guys I'm new to the scene & just wanted to introduce myself. Have seen a few spinners already tho so when they pop up I'll b sure to share them with you guys big team player. If you have any tips for me I'm willingly to learn. Happy hunting and stay safe gentleman.

  10. #29543
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    Anybody seen this one?

    Depending on what Intel I get from yall I may go pay this one a visit tonight.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/145967994
    Never seen but very limited prior posts and Henrico Short pump? Looks like a real ad but could be setup. Just be cautious spidey senses going off on this one.

  11. #29542

    Isabella

    Anybody seen this one?

    Depending on what Intel I get from yall I may go pay this one a visit tonight.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/145967994

  12. #29541

    Anyone seen the mother, daughter duo?

    Anyone seen these two. Curious what the daughter looks like https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/144928748.

  13. #29540

    Mother+daughter

    Anyone seen the mother and daughter in colonial heights? Curious what the daughter looks like https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/144928748.

  14. #29539

    Crimson

    Quote Originally Posted by Country73  [View Original Post]
    Is she in the Richmond area? How long if so?
    She's in RVA and Va Beach a lot, but she lives elsewhere.

  15. #29538

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeHotWomen  [View Original Post]
    So she let you take the rubber off and squirt down her throat? Your post is unclear because it says CBJ.
    Yes, everything was covered up until the very end.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape