Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 809 1309 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 24823
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20203
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalHankerin  [View Original Post]
    You paid $120 for a blowjob?! She'd better have a throat of gold, platinum pussy and diamond butt plug if she's milking like that.
    That's about what I've been paying for a reasonably attractive woman to take a shot in the mouth, yeah. If you've got a bargain basement throat goat that isn't a hell beast let me know, I'm down.

    That being said, wouldn't pay that for a car date.
    Last edited by Dracos; 07-24-23 at 13:14. Reason: Adding context

  2. #20202

    Squirter

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    There's nothing that you need to tell me, or anybody else for that matter needs to tell me they can't be put it here on the forum. I get burnt out on all the private messages I get that are not necessary. Here's the deal with the squirter how it went with me. About a month of messaging on secret benefits. About two months of messaging by text, a public meet and greet that she was paid for a private meet and greet which she was paid for, but there was no intimate activity and then finally another private meet and greet where she submitted for $500. Now since then just like always she'll see me for 60 or $80. But pretty sure you're going to have to go through the course that I went through.
    Thanks for the heads up. No disrespect meant.

  3. #20201

    Tess

    Quote Originally Posted by Hotshot3  [View Original Post]
    I seen her for car BJ. BBBJ and swallowed 120.

    Her FS rates are high. My guess is that she is good.
    You paid $120 for a blowjob?! She'd better have a throat of gold, platinum pussy and diamond butt plug if she's milking like that.

  4. #20200

    Tess

    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyThreeBalz  [View Original Post]
    Wondered if anyone has any experience with this girl. Thinking about putting her on my to do list.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/146088472
    I seen her for car BJ. BBBJ and swallowed 120.

    Her FS rates are high. My guess is that she is good.

  5. #20199

    Squirter

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonie1253  [View Original Post]
    I was going to up the donation. Your inbox is full. If this works out or not I appreciate the input.
    There's nothing that you need to tell me, or anybody else for that matter needs to tell me they can't be put it here on the forum. I get burnt out on all the private messages I get that are not necessary. Here's the deal with the squirter how it went with me. About a month of messaging on secret benefits. About two months of messaging by text, a public meet and greet that she was paid for a private meet and greet which she was paid for, but there was no intimate activity and then finally another private meet and greet where she submitted for $500. Now since then just like always she'll see me for 60 or $80. But pretty sure you're going to have to go through the course that I went through.

  6. #20198

    Don't!!

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually fucked this chick? I know she would rope people in and then make excuses why she couldn't fuck and charge 150 for a HJ. But now, she's posting vids saying she's FS. She's hot as fuck. I'd like to get if it's up for the getting. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/146165501
    Been around for a few years. She changes her name and account after the huge number of bad reviews pile up. Don't waste you time.

  7. #20197

    Pass

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually fucked this chick? I know she would rope people in and then make excuses why she couldn't fuck and charge 150 for a HJ. But now, she's posting vids saying she's FS. She's hot as fuck. I'd like to get if it's up for the getting. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/146165501
    She's claimed to be FS for a while, which is BS. Her sister and mother are in the game, and with 10 years passing, I've NEVER seen a positive review about any of the 3. Take that snapchat filter She's using for those photos, and she's just an average girl. Save your time and effort.

    Kyussfan.

  8. #20196

    Sex party

    I went to a sex party organized by a friend of mine about 10 days ago. I think it was advertised several places on some sites. I went for the 3 for 300 deal for 30 minutes. I enjoyed and rarely do you get this kind of deal. I actually had four girls which is perhaps too many LOL. Anyway it was successful. The four in attendance were Vanessa, JackkiO, Taylor, and Cherry. Vanessa a lovely lady, bigger but very open to anything, Taylor just legal and a gorgeous late teen body, JackkiO pretty young black girl, sweet, preggo with huge breasts and of course Cherry P. All were real and exactly as they look on their pics. Quite an experience.

    Have fun numenor.

  9. #20195

    Excuses

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually fucked this chick? I know she would rope people in and then make excuses why she couldn't fuck and charge 150 for a HJ. But now, she's posting vids saying she's FS. She's hot as fuck. I'd like to get if it's up for the getting. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/146165501
    Yes, with me, she'd had an emergency procedure, promised to make it up if I gave her a good review. Gets you in, and it's basically bait and switch with service. She has changed her hair color, but the dimples are a dead giveaway. As a side note, her pictures are heavily filtered! Looks are a 6, service is a 2, she is a chatterbox.

  10. #20194

    Squirter

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonie1253  [View Original Post]
    I guess everyone's blowing up your inbox. Sent another PM.
    I was going to up the donation. Your inbox is full. If this works out or not I appreciate the input.

  11. #20193

    Don't

    Just my two cents. I've seen her sister for a massage (half assed) and they both run the same b. S. I'd pass if I were you.

    Quote Originally Posted by JhnSmth  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone actually fucked this chick? I know she would rope people in and then make excuses why she couldn't fuck and charge 150 for a HJ. But now, she's posting vids saying she's FS. She's hot as fuck. I'd like to get if it's up for the getting. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/146165501

  12. #20192

    Anyone?

    Has anyone actually fucked this chick? I know she would rope people in and then make excuses why she couldn't fuck and charge 150 for a HJ. But now, she's posting vids saying she's FS. She's hot as fuck. I'd like to get if it's up for the getting. Thanks.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/146165501

  13. #20191

    Legend

    Quote Originally Posted by StateLineGuy  [View Original Post]
    She will let you nut in her butt for 100 $ xtra.
    This is by far the best post I've ever seen. Thank you.

  14. #20190
    Senior Member


    Posts: 134

    1. 2

    Quote Originally Posted by AusEx  [View Original Post]
    Qv - 1. 2.

    Hh - 1. 8.

    H - 2. 4.
    I managed to see her this week. She does look like her pics. Safe location out west, in her apartment. Walked in received me with a hug. Friendly and chilled personality. Walked me to her room. Gave me a great bbj. She really gets into it. Haven't had one of those in awhile. Almost came but told her to stop. Than she put the hat on me for rcg which made me finish quick LOL. 1. 2.

  15. #20189

    Tess

    Wondered if anyone has any experience with this girl. Thinking about putting her on my to do list.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/146088472

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape