Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 24828
-
07-18-23 18:45 #20178Senior Member

Posts: 325Met her in the past
She is meth addict and please watch out not lot of teeth and pic is old.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 16:37 #20177Senior Member

Posts: 25Southport super8
Setup another appointment to see one of these Latina chics last week, I know it's a roll of the dice. Came up to the same room I've been to before. Unfortunately got an older gal probably 45 with fake boobs. All business, mechanical. Luckily I negotiated 80 before hand, but she was not happy about that. She jerked me off with the bag on, got out of there. Took the L on this go round.
-
07-18-23 06:25 #20176Senior Member

Posts: 153Posting
My personal preferences probably aren't what everyone else likes. I'm not going to say how great one is then why I continue or discontinue to visit. Every one of them were good at one level, I usually stop visiting because it just got old, or felt it was time to move on. Locally, I will add this one, while not perfect seems to be trustworthy and reliable.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
She's not an overweight lady nor does she bounce off the walls. Not the greatest location so as always, watch your surroundings. I personally don't explore unknown areas in the dark. Just treat her right.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/490023451665
-
07-18-23 00:09 #20175Senior Member

Posts: 808I could tell you
I can tell you exactly where she is right now by the time you read this, she won't be there. Basically stays with whoever does not host.
Originally Posted by LegKiBob
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 23:03 #20174Senior Member

Posts: 63Scam Alert. Star
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/256126930826
I know, I know. Never pay a deposit. She seemed completely legit and I was willing to risk $30 to get an outcall to my hotel.
Anyway, said she was on her way and gave me an ETA. Never showed and ghosted me on text.
Stupid on my part. No reports on her so I tried to TOFTT.
-
07-17-23 18:23 #20173Senior Member

Posts: 187Where she located?
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 17:28 #20172Senior Member

Posts: 808For the benefit of all
You should post it here.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 12:56 #20171Senior Member

Posts: 153Go to's
I sent you a PM with them.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 11:26 #20170Senior Member

Posts: 808Yeah, share your go to's.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 10:24 #20169Regular Member

Posts: 16Mena
Qv - 1. 2.
Originally Posted by dracos
[View Original Post]
Hh - 1. 8.
H - 2. 4.
-
07-17-23 09:55 #20168Senior Member

Posts: 153Skinny, thin, fit
I'll just add, skinny, thin, fit ladies are hard to find? There's nothing the matter with plump, personally I just don't care for the theory of more cushion for the pushin! I've been sticking with my reliable go to's when I can. One is hot and cold responding, the other let me go bare but insisted I pull out and don't get any on her, and another new one for me posted 15 year old pictures. Another young beauty who I enjoyed with a pharma issue fell completely off the map, and 2 of my favorites travel city to city with only brief Indy visits. So please, share the harem of the thinner ladies. ?
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 22:41 #20167Senior Member

Posts: 808Squirter
The squirter wants to know how much you're willing to pay. She's 37 skinny Caucasian, long brunette hair.
Originally Posted by Moonie1253
[View Original Post]
-
07-16-23 11:53 #20166Senior Member

Posts: 63Anything on Zayla Stone?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/145466858#.
She looks a little rough and worn down, but might give her a shot. I searched for her on here, but didn't see anything. I know providers often change names. Let me know if there's anything I should know.
Thanks!
-
07-15-23 23:53 #20165Senior Member

Posts: 99It's been well documented, but Kali is a good and unique experience.
Originally Posted by PhlipJ11
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 18:34 #20164Senior Member

Posts: 71Squirters
No, will have to get that set up. Thanks! Texted this one from STG because she said she was a squirter.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bloom...-/761326605390#. She's 60 QV, 90 HHR. Asked her if she squirted from DATY. She went 180 on that one. Said only covered everything, I said forget it, she said that's all you guys think about, bare, there are many dangerous diseases out there. Go infect somebody else. I said she advertised BBBJ. I think she blocked me.












Reply With Quote





