Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 311 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 211 261 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 361 411 811 1311 ... LastLast
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 24828
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20178

    Met her in the past

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I'll just add, skinny, thin, fit ladies are hard to find? There's nothing the matter with plump, personally I just don't care for the theory of more cushion for the pushin! I've been sticking with my reliable go to's when I can. One is hot and cold responding, the other let me go bare but insisted I pull out and don't get any on her, and another new one for me posted 15 year old pictures. Another young beauty who I enjoyed with a pharma issue fell completely off the map, and 2 of my favorites travel city to city with only brief Indy visits. So please, share the harem of the thinner ladies. ?
    She is meth addict and please watch out not lot of teeth and pic is old.

  2. #20177

    Southport super8

    Setup another appointment to see one of these Latina chics last week, I know it's a roll of the dice. Came up to the same room I've been to before. Unfortunately got an older gal probably 45 with fake boobs. All business, mechanical. Luckily I negotiated 80 before hand, but she was not happy about that. She jerked me off with the bag on, got out of there. Took the L on this go round.

  3. #20176

    Posting

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    You should post it here.
    My personal preferences probably aren't what everyone else likes. I'm not going to say how great one is then why I continue or discontinue to visit. Every one of them were good at one level, I usually stop visiting because it just got old, or felt it was time to move on. Locally, I will add this one, while not perfect seems to be trustworthy and reliable.

    She's not an overweight lady nor does she bounce off the walls. Not the greatest location so as always, watch your surroundings. I personally don't explore unknown areas in the dark. Just treat her right.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/490023451665

  4. #20175

    I could tell you

    Quote Originally Posted by LegKiBob  [View Original Post]
    Where she located?
    I can tell you exactly where she is right now by the time you read this, she won't be there. Basically stays with whoever does not host.

  5. #20174

    Scam Alert. Star

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/256126930826

    I know, I know. Never pay a deposit. She seemed completely legit and I was willing to risk $30 to get an outcall to my hotel.

    Anyway, said she was on her way and gave me an ETA. Never showed and ghosted me on text.

    Stupid on my part. No reports on her so I tried to TOFTT.

  6. #20173
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    The squirter wants to know how much you're willing to pay. She's 37 skinny Caucasian, long brunette hair.
    Where she located?

  7. #20172

    For the benefit of all

    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I sent you a PM with them.
    You should post it here.

  8. #20171

    Go to's

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, share your go to's.
    I sent you a PM with them.

  9. #20170
    Quote Originally Posted by KJohn58  [View Original Post]
    I'll just add, skinny, thin, fit ladies are hard to find? There's nothing the matter with plump, personally I just don't care for the theory of more cushion for the pushin! I've been sticking with my reliable go to's when I can. One is hot and cold responding, the other let me go bare but insisted I pull out and don't get any on her, and another new one for me posted 15 year old pictures. Another young beauty who I enjoyed with a pharma issue fell completely off the map, and 2 of my favorites travel city to city with only brief Indy visits. So please, share the harem of the thinner ladies. ?
    Yeah, share your go to's.

  10. #20169
    Regular Member


    Posts: 16

    Mena

    Quote Originally Posted by dracos  [View Original Post]
    what is her rate these days?
    Qv - 1. 2.

    Hh - 1. 8.

    H - 2. 4.

  11. #20168

    Skinny, thin, fit

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    The squirter wants to know how much you're willing to pay. She's 37 skinny Caucasian, long brunette hair.
    I'll just add, skinny, thin, fit ladies are hard to find? There's nothing the matter with plump, personally I just don't care for the theory of more cushion for the pushin! I've been sticking with my reliable go to's when I can. One is hot and cold responding, the other let me go bare but insisted I pull out and don't get any on her, and another new one for me posted 15 year old pictures. Another young beauty who I enjoyed with a pharma issue fell completely off the map, and 2 of my favorites travel city to city with only brief Indy visits. So please, share the harem of the thinner ladies. ?

  12. #20167

    Squirter

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonie1253  [View Original Post]
    No, will have to get that set up. Thanks! Texted this one from STG because she said she was a squirter.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bloom...-/761326605390#. She's 60 QV, 90 HHR. Asked her if she squirted from DATY. She went 180 on that one. Said only covered everything, I said forget it, she said that's all you guys think about, bare, there are many dangerous diseases out there. Go infect somebody else. I said she advertised BBBJ. I think she blocked me.
    The squirter wants to know how much you're willing to pay. She's 37 skinny Caucasian, long brunette hair.

  13. #20166

    Anything on Zayla Stone?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/145466858#.

    She looks a little rough and worn down, but might give her a shot. I searched for her on here, but didn't see anything. I know providers often change names. Let me know if there's anything I should know.

    Thanks!

  14. #20165
    Quote Originally Posted by PhlipJ11  [View Original Post]
    Secret Benefit is a scam, don't try it.

    Kali from Discreet Info is a squirter.
    It's been well documented, but Kali is a good and unique experience.

  15. #20164

    Squirters

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I met one and occasionally C off of secret benefit. Are you on that site?
    No, will have to get that set up. Thanks! Texted this one from STG because she said she was a squirter.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bloom...-/761326605390#. She's 60 QV, 90 HHR. Asked her if she squirted from DATY. She went 180 on that one. Said only covered everything, I said forget it, she said that's all you guys think about, bare, there are many dangerous diseases out there. Go infect somebody else. I said she advertised BBBJ. I think she blocked me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape