Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Strip Club Reports

+ Add Report
Page 214 of 515 FirstFirst ... 114 164 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 264 314 ... LastLast
Results 3,196 to 3,210 of 7723
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4528

    Yes, Tiny at Synn Industry BBFS, that's a for sure

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, east coaster coming to the OC for a convention. I'm looking for clubs where BBFS is more possible, I asked in their forum but figured I'd ask here as well since I know COI clubs have CFS extras. I know it's very YMMV at the end, and also will cost more, not worried about that. I prefer more upscale clubs with hotter girls and higher prices over dives with 6's, even if it's cheaper.

    I've been to Synn and Spearmint Rhino COI but it's been a while, since before COVID. I used to see Mindy at SR for example, and had a BonedIn account. Back then I didn't go for BBFS, so I don't know how likely it is at either place. Let me know if you guys have any info, other COI club advice welcome as well if they're more suited to what I'm seeking.

    If you guys need any info about strip clubs in the DC area, Detroit, Atlanta, Florida, or Houston, let me know.
    Check out Tiny at Synn Industry, short short black& right body sized and offering BBFS, IF YOU ASK. Yes she wants a bit more for tip, but I'm just answering this post question only.

  2. #4527

    Paradise question

    Has anyone have any Intel on Capri at Paradise?? She looks hot in her profile picture on website, or maybe I'm seeing things.

  3. #4526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1025

    BBFS clubs

    Hey guys, east coaster coming to the OC for a convention. I'm looking for clubs where BBFS is more possible, I asked in their forum but figured I'd ask here as well since I know COI clubs have CFS extras. I know it's very YMMV at the end, and also will cost more, not worried about that. I prefer more upscale clubs with hotter girls and higher prices over dives with 6's, even if it's cheaper.

    I've been to Synn and Spearmint Rhino COI but it's been a while, since before COVID. I used to see Mindy at SR for example, and had a BonedIn account. Back then I didn't go for BBFS, so I don't know how likely it is at either place. Let me know if you guys have any info, other COI club advice welcome as well if they're more suited to what I'm seeking.

    If you guys need any info about strip clubs in the DC area, Detroit, Atlanta, Florida, or Houston, let me know.

  4. #4525

    Weekend day shift Synn

    It appears to be that these dancers in the day time are ready and willing to do what ever in A V. I. P dance. Price her 1st, tell her how much you got type of attitude. .

  5. #4524
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Even the hot dancers take low tips for a good VIP?
    Paradise girls are $$ max. Unlike Synn, paradise girls work for making regulars and set a fix price so its repeat business. If they even raise the price a little, walk away and grab another chick and do the Jordan shrug when you walk to the VIP.

  6. #4523

    Srcoi susy

    Susy, quote 1/2/3.

  7. #4522

    Some feedback

    Bailey is amazing and very down to earth and you are in for a good time. OTC too expensive $800! So I stay ITC but always fun!

    Dream is talkative, very open about her sexuality and very open minded.

    No experience with Heaven. I'll give her a try next time if my go to gal is not working or not available. Then I'll report back.

    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBig855  [View Original Post]
    I agree Bailey is amazing.

    I seen Heaven on onegc and want to try the; out what are her rates.

  8. #4521
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBig855  [View Original Post]
    Anybody know what happened to Rosetta at Synn industry? I haven't seen her in a while.
    I think she also works at SR COI (she has a photo on their roll call, same name) but haven't seen her lately neither. She did say she was studying to be a nurse (could be a lie, who knows) so that might've been a factor. Great stage dance and body, ok face, down for fun in the back, $$ CBJ.

  9. #4520
    Quote Originally Posted by BoyBig855  [View Original Post]
    I agree Bailey is amazing.

    I seen Heaven on onegc and want to try the; out what are her rates.
    Heaven is down for fun / she proposed it, but last time she said "Oh wait I'm unprepared" her words LOL, I suppose she didn't bring any protection (neither did I). No prices mentioned.
    -
    edit: Trying to remember some info on her from our last dance. Great face, great body, smells great. 23 YO from Riverside. Half black/Ukrainian. Loves concerts and festivals and drinking. She also works at the Library (not sure which location).

    No info on Bailey, I tried but she's always in the VIP.

  10. #4519
    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Even the hot dancers take low tips for a good VIP?
    Remember, thus is Paradise, LOL. But even Sky and Vikki will.

  11. #4518

    Synn

    Anybody know what happened to Rosetta at Synn industry? I haven't seen her in a while.

  12. #4517

    Dream

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeep5151  [View Original Post]
    I have no experience with them either but I see them around on day shifts and night shifts. Dream is very talkative and friendly. Diamond is very mellow. Business is slow for them. I see them sitting around and can't sell dances. Their rates should be negotiable. If you like thin black girls, I would recommend Bailey and the new girl Heaven. Heaven is thin but she has a big butt. Don't know if you're into that.
    I agree Bailey is amazing.

    I seen Heaven on onegc and want to try the; out what are her rates.

  13. #4516
    There are hot dancers at Paradise? When did this happen? LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by FruitCake  [View Original Post]
    Even the hot dancers take low tips for a good VIP?

  14. #4515
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickers  [View Original Post]
    4 can easily get you two visits to the VIP on Wednesday nights due to the $80 specials. Most of the girls will accept a Benji as a tip. Happy hunting.
    Even the hot dancers take low tips for a good VIP?

  15. #4514
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanKonnery  [View Original Post]
    I officially had a reggie cancel on me tonight. Sadly after I popped mr blue. Heading to Paradise to see if I can unload 15 days worth of protein. Can 4 get me 2 visits in VIP?
    4 can easily get you two visits to the VIP on Wednesday nights due to the $80 specials. Most of the girls will accept a Benji as a tip. Happy hunting.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape