Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts

Thread: Boston Top Ten

Closed Thread
Page 33 of 226 FirstFirst ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 83 133 ... LastLast
Results 481 to 495 of 3380
This blog is moderated by BarebakRussian
  1. #2900
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227

    LA Sera BTT

    Quote Originally Posted by Lamiroir1  [View Original Post]
    Just saw sera, if you haven't seen her yet, she is definitely worth your time if you are into older, taller thin women. She says she is here for a month.
    I share the same opinion. Sera looks like the Vivid porn star Kobe Tai but not as tanned.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Kobi_Tai.png‎  

  2. #2899
    Just saw sera, if you haven't seen her yet, she is definitely worth your time if you are into older, taller thin women. She says she is here for a month.

    On a side note, she was telling me about how she had a recent experience here in Boston where some guy was way too rough with her and she cut an hour appt short and gave the dude his money back. Be nice to the ladies, yeah?

  3. #2898
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198

    Nicole from MaAngels

    Just came back from seeing Nicole from maangels. There is only one comment: wow! You know I don't write much about the chicks I see; only when they're sharable or they effing deserve it. There are two stars at maangels as far as I'm concerned: Kimmy that was here few weeks ago and this one, Nicole. If you liked one, you'd sure like the other. Don't trust me: almost everybody on TER back me up!

    That being said the two are different. Kimmy is larger, Nicole is petite. Those Nicole's all natural double (triple, quadruple?) Ds are tailor made for Russian. Feel like that's where you want to fall asleep on, and that's where you want to find yourself waking up.

    Her BJ: that water trick she does talking about an expert! I experienced it once before in Japan, so Nicole was my second take on the experience and let me tell you something she beat out the Japanese girl's version of water trick fair and square! The other thing, I don't know what's going to happen with yours, but she swallows mine whole and then some, all the while paying scrupulous attention to the boys.

    The chick is personable as whole hell, funny, fun, knows how to say things, and what to put emphasis on to make sure that at the end of the session you'd feel like $1,000,000!

    The other thing that I found interesting about Nicole is her expert use of the mirror. She always makes sure that there is an eye contact, either direct or through mirror whether you're in mish, doggy, or especially when she's on top. That flicker of tongue that she does either through the wall mirror, or looking at you directly at cowgirl will stay with you nights on end!

    Her English is fine. She's into toys if that's your thing. The girl's got great body, cute face (but not what you see on maangels website) and the smile to die for!

    Do yourself a favor experience Nicole before she skips town! Let's make sure that she likes Boston well enough to want to come back.

    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    I mean, yea. Nicole offers more, have been here longer, knows how to make you feel like $1,000,000, and cute to boot. I alone saw her 3 times already and might see her again before she jets out of here. I suspect in that I'm not alone. Nicole is a poster child for 'the more you do the more you get', and exponentially so too!

    Marty Walsh should've employed her when he headed the DOL as an example of how to make money by working hard. Nicole is the embodiment of what capitalism should be as far as I'm concerned: her rewards are based on her high quality of product and competitive pricing. Adam Smith would be proud!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nrlmus  [View Original Post]
    So Nicole is finally gone. I was her last appointment. 4 times in 2 months. That type of shit just doesn't happen to me. What a woman! What a class act! Best in this, best in that and best in the other. She sure shall be missed.

  4. #2897
    Quote Originally Posted by Alejhenry  [View Original Post]
    I'll start with that she's a short, round MILFy provider. And while the holy grail is super hot and enthusiastic, those are uncommon but get plenty of buzz!! It's great to have a mild blowing experience, and Allison is capable of providing it! After the shower, I usually stand by the bed waiting for direction. Some want to start the tease with you face down and then ask you to turn over, and in my mind Allison was that kind of provider. So when she didn't specify whether to get on the bed face up or face down, I chose to get on face down. Oh, my god! She pulled out some baby oil/massage oil, and rubbed up my and hers bodies. It was like a nuru massage practically. It was an amazing two round experience!

    I would definitely recommend at least once, for a great experience. Would I repeat? Shes here for two more weeks, if she was around three weeks, I could see myself repeat before the end of her tour or definitely if she returns next time.

    For those who like more concrete numbers 5.5/10 face and body with 9/10 experience.
    Just had a session with her and overall, disappointed. She had a fun, positive, and energetic attitude but she wasn't particularly sexual. Made me feel like the outward display was a cover for the fact that she really doesn't enjoy what she's doing (at least not with me). Not to mention, she was on the lowest end for looks I've ever experienced at BTT. She's definitely well into her 30's despite looking younger like most of these girls, she was too plump for my taste and boobs too saggy. I'd say 4.5/10 face and body with only 6/10 experience for me.

  5. #2896
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by Alejhenry  [View Original Post]
    Yes, however, BTT's profile for Hhee doesn't point you to them on ThE otheR site, where as the other profiles have some extra information.
    Yes, we are both correct. BTW, I wonder why Hhee / Seven is only seeing new clients now but not old clients. Does anyone know?

  6. #2895
    Quote Originally Posted by JayBean  [View Original Post]
    Was she here before under a different name?
    Lev was Nudy.

  7. #2894
    Quote Originally Posted by Dmoai  [View Original Post]
    Hhee is Seven and has reviews there.
    Yes, however, BTT's profile for Hhee doesn't point you to them on ThE otheR site, where as the other profiles have some extra information.

  8. #2893
    Senior Member


    Posts: 227
    Quote Originally Posted by Alejhenry  [View Original Post]
    Currently, Lev, Heju, Daisy, and Allison on BTT point you to ThE otheR site, but not Hhee.
    Hhee is Seven and has reviews there.

  9. #2892
    Senior Member


    Posts: 279
    Quote Originally Posted by TwoMins  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know if she is still cover only?
    I believe Allison offers xtra menu (and Ada did) but ask booker.

  10. #2891
    Senior Member


    Posts: 176
    Quote Originally Posted by TopBrass  [View Original Post]
    Any Reports on either of them?
    Daisy is well reviewed on TER (but the earlier reviews are clearly for a different provider, hence the low-numbered profile). She's youngish and offers no extras.

  11. #2890
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I'm not a btt member anymore sometimes still read the posts.

    I actually don't know what the other site is also.
    It's ThE otheR site, not the other site.

    The reason direct links to ThE otheR site will get your post censored or might get you banned, is because, while different, it is similar to this site, almost like a competitor.

    Currently, Lev, Heju, Daisy, and Allison on BTT point you to ThE otheR site, but not Hhee.

    ThE otheR site is not unique to BTT. For example, over at BI:

    https://www.bostonintescorts.nl/portfolio/ariana/

    https://www.bostonintescorts.nl/portfolio/evelyn/

    https://www.bostonintescorts.nl/portfolio/lucia/

    Ariana and Evelyn direct you to ThE otheR site, but not Lucia at the time of this post.

  12. #2889

    Expanded Menu?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alejhenry  [View Original Post]
    Not sure why the reason for the name change, since she was so popular. But according to the handler, yes.
    Does anyone know if she is still cover only?

  13. #2888
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2198
    Quote Originally Posted by Hans68  [View Original Post]
    Sorry I'm not a btt member anymore sometimes still read the posts.

    I actually don't know what the other site is also.
    Quote Originally Posted by ILoveKitty  [View Original Post]
    Well, my bad. This is the first time I've actually ventured into this thread. There's no need for that language.
    TER aka 'the erotic review' is often refereed to as 'the other site". I don't think it's as good as this one but I usually check both.

  14. #2887
    Quote Originally Posted by Alejhenry  [View Original Post]
    You're a senior member and you don't know what ThE otheR site is? You must be a troll trying to bait people, cause if you post a direct link to it, you'll get your post censored and risk being banned.
    Well, my bad. This is the first time I've actually ventured into this thread. There's no need for that language.

  15. #2886

    Lev

    Was she here before under a different name?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape