Thread: Boston Top Ten
Closed Thread
Results 496 to 510 of 3380
-
07-19-23 20:35 #2885Senior Member

Posts: 784Sorry I'm not a btt member anymore sometimes still read the posts.
Originally Posted by ILoveKitty
[View Original Post]
I actually don't know what the other site is also.
-
07-19-23 19:47 #2884Senior Member

Posts: 268Allison - BTT
I'll start with that she's a short, round MILFy provider. And while the holy grail is super hot and enthusiastic, those are uncommon but get plenty of buzz!! It's great to have a mild blowing experience, and Allison is capable of providing it! After the shower, I usually stand by the bed waiting for direction. Some want to start the tease with you face down and then ask you to turn over, and in my mind Allison was that kind of provider. So when she didn't specify whether to get on the bed face up or face down, I chose to get on face down. Oh, my god! She pulled out some baby oil/massage oil, and rubbed up my and hers bodies. It was like a nuru massage practically. It was an amazing two round experience!
I would definitely recommend at least once, for a great experience. Would I repeat? She’s here for two more weeks, if she was around three weeks, I could see myself repeat before the end of her tour or definitely if she returns next time.
For those who like more concrete numbers 5.5/10 face and body with 9/10 experience.
-
07-19-23 19:46 #2883Senior Member

Posts: 268You're a senior member and you don't know what ThE otheR site is? You must be a troll trying to bait people, cause if you post a direct link to it, you'll get your post censored and risk being banned.
Originally Posted by ILoveKitty
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 18:54 #2882Senior Member

Posts: 101What other site?
Originally Posted by Jolem
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 08:43 #2881Senior Member

Posts: 279Both have reviews on ThE otheR site BTW.
Originally Posted by TopBrass
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 18:35 #2880Senior Member

Posts: 268Hhee = Seven
Not sure why the reason for the name change, since she was so popular. But according to the handler, yes.
Originally Posted by TopBrass
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 10:18 #2879Senior Member

Posts: 531Nothing on the internet is 100% safe. If you send any pics or personal info, I'm not saying it's likely, but it's definitely possible for that to be found at some point. And who knows what happens if they get busted.
Originally Posted by ILoveKitty
[View Original Post]
It's the only reason I still haven't tried to get verified. Too much to lose.
-
07-18-23 10:05 #2878Senior Member

Posts: 101Verify
Is their verify system safe? The 3rd step is asking alot.
-
07-18-23 00:13 #2877Senior Member

Posts: 43Daisy or Allison
Any Reports on either of them?
-
07-17-23 23:52 #2876Senior Member

Posts: 43I think so. One of the pics are the same, I hope someone can confirm.
Originally Posted by PaulRew
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 20:32 #2875Senior Member

Posts: 67FS covered, play safe. But who needs a cover when she BBBJ swallows.
Originally Posted by RazGrizace00
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 18:29 #2874Senior Member

Posts: 602Seven = H. Hee?
Looks like Seven is back with a new name.
https://www.bostontopten10.com/seven
https://www.bostontopten10.com/h-hee
-
07-17-23 17:15 #2873Senior Member

Posts: 493Thanks for the report. Cover only correct?
Originally Posted by BostonBoyBack
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 16:10 #2872Senior Member

Posts: 67Heju
Heju https://bostontopten10.com/heju. I had a great time with Heju. Perfect English. Good conversationalist. Upbeat, outgoing. Felt like a date. She is not small like most Asians. Great curves. Wonderful large soft natural beasts. She loves to have them squeezed. Sexy large ass. Loves to kiss. Very talented oral skills. Swallows. So glad Heju (formerly East Jamie) returned to Boston.
-
07-17-23 07:57 #2871Senior Member

Posts: 493Ada
I don't have to say much as everyone has mentioned here. I drove in the crazy storm to see her yesterday. She remembered me from our session back in January and this one was one of the best sessions I have ever had. The session was a blur so I didn't pay attention to her hair color I think she is a brunette / black currently. She's hot as ever, amazing head game, tight, and a service queen. Her last day is tomorrow so catch her before she is gone. She wants to come back when it's cold because she enjoys the indoor heat vs ac, so her return is hopefully winter.















