Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 111 of 733 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 161 211 611 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 10987
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9337

    Jasmine

    Had a session with Jasmine. As usual she is awesome in terms of service. I've known here for a long time and she is the ultimate pro. Of course, some things she won't do and YMMV but she's always a great time for me. She will be going on a trip soon so get it while you can.

  2. #9336

    Soccermom / allycat75

    She will be back in a couple of days. For a quick visit make sure to book ahead of time so you don't miss your chance.

  3. #9335

    Eb

    Quote Originally Posted by JackHadda  [View Original Post]
    Got an appointment set up too.

    Excited to see how it goes.
    Get ready to be surprised! GL!

  4. #9334

    BriLee Fun

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/BriLee

    I just had Bri this morning, her ASS does not lie, exactly like her photos and her Instagram posts. Nice round and bubbly.

    I got to play with her in several good positions, she has a girlfriend also, but I didn't have time to tap her this time.

    Have fun with her while she's here.

    Later men.

  5. #9333

    I saw Tiffany Blue. Overall don't recommend.

    TB is a young if not accurate 20 yo blonde white girl. Yes cute but that is it. Overcharges, dead fish, completely no stimuli whatsoever. Kept going limp. L / A / S 8/1/1. Up to you guys, you have been warned. Better selections out there.

  6. #9332
    Quote Originally Posted by Punanilicr  [View Original Post]
    Got a text from her saying that she's back. Don't think that the original link works, but she has an ad on Private Delights. Looking forward to a great time like the last time she was here. Anyway, she's worth the price of admission and I can't wait to get reacquainted with her.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/Ebjourney474
    Got an appointment set up too.

    Excited to see how it goes.

  7. #9331

    Forgot to mention foodland. OMG

    Quote Originally Posted by ElusiveCh2  [View Original Post]
    Sup braddah, yeah she charge that much now but if you one old friend she might give one better deal just hit her up. She still look pretty solid and one gem imo. Aloha -Kimo Kealoha Kapiolani Hospital the 3rd Junior.
    I went to FL. Told them I wanted to pay 2019 price for a pound of poke and milk. You know what happened? They laughed at me. How rude of them. We need to boycott providers who increased their donations and FL for increasing their prices! Why should we pay more for the same thing? Am I right or am I right?

  8. #9330
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows  [View Original Post]
    Just saw that she's back. Haven't seen her in years. Is she really charging 5 bills now? That's double what she use to charge me. Crazy if so.

    JB.
    How can they charge more than years ago? Don't they know that we are paying more for gas, food, and other daily necessities? They need to negotiate with the hotel and airlines they are using to charge them the same rate from years ago. Sheesh I can't believe these providers. They should charge the same back in the 80 and 90's.

  9. #9329

    OG's

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlows  [View Original Post]
    Just saw that she's back. Haven't seen her in years. Is she really charging 5 bills now? That's double what she use to charge me. Crazy if so.

    JB.
    Sup braddah, yeah she charge that much now but if you one old friend she might give one better deal just hit her up. She still look pretty solid and one gem imo. Aloha -Kimo Kealoha Kapiolani Hospital the 3rd Junior.

  10. #9328

    EB Journey

    Quote Originally Posted by Punanilicr  [View Original Post]
    Gave myself a fathers day treat. Set up was easy, and I went for the 90 minute nuru+GFE+pse. Arrived on time at Ocean Spa and was greeted at the door with a big kiss and some nice groping. She brought me to the room, helped me undress and off to the shower. Her btbns was pretty nice, but my hairy body was a bit of a challenge for her gel. None the less, she gave me her best, with lots of slipping and rimming and BBBJ. Did I say lots of rimming? The majority of our time together, if we weren't busy in many positions or with my face buried between her thighs or our tongues dancing away, she was busy with her tongue buried in my ass. This girl loves to rim. She had me laying on my stomach, and when that wasn't enough for her, she had me get on all fours so she could really get in there while stroking me and sliding her tongue from tip to tail.
    Got a text from her saying that she's back. Don't think that the original link works, but she has an ad on Private Delights. Looking forward to a great time like the last time she was here. Anyway, she's worth the price of admission and I can't wait to get reacquainted with her.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/Ebjourney474

  11. #9327

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by YoungMonger808  [View Original Post]
    I guess got to recoup the monies lost on the surgery LOL. Good thing it quoted me so high. Saved me the trouble of getting disappointed in person.

  12. #9326
    Quote Originally Posted by Keoni808  [View Original Post]
    Spending quality time with a gorgeous beautiful wahine is awesome. Mahalo Leia for providing me the aloha I wanted and needed. You are a wonderful, beautiful human with an amazing nani pu'uwai. If you ever have the opportunity to spend quality time with Leia you will not be disappointed. Make sure you are pono, be a true gentleman, Leia only deserves to be treated the same way she is to us. Leia is down to earth, a beautiful 'uhane. All the best, for the bestest, my ATF. I missed you, so happy you came home to provide quality service, a true kama'aina wahine, na kane, please always be nice to her, her mana is maika'I & pono. Treat her with respect and you will always enjoy her and that sweet okole, mmmmmm so ono.
    She's all booked up for today, I hope catch on the next one who knows, I actually thought she retired since she got married and moved to the mainland. Oh well.

  13. #9325
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #9324

    Kama'aina wahine

    Spending quality time with a gorgeous beautiful wahine is awesome. Mahalo Leia for providing me the aloha I wanted and needed. You are a wonderful, beautiful human with an amazing nani pu'uwai. If you ever have the opportunity to spend quality time with Leia you will not be disappointed. Make sure you are pono, be a true gentleman, Leia only deserves to be treated the same way she is to us. Leia is down to earth, a beautiful 'uhane. All the best, for the bestest, my ATF. I missed you, so happy you came home to provide quality service, a true kama'aina wahine, na kane, please always be nice to her, her mana is maika'I & pono. Treat her with respect and you will always enjoy her and that sweet okole, mmmmmm so ono.

  15. #9323
    Quote Originally Posted by GofasBits  [View Original Post]
    https://www.eros.com/hawaii/files/9779113.htm?cat=1

    Ok who's going to TOFTT and report back on this one? IIRC this one is also on Seeking. This one get GPS. She quoted me 1 k. I'm going to pass on this one. She is hot looking and is originally from PI, but now living in Vegas. Report back if you got info. TIA & GL!
    https://www.models-world.com/nevada/ts-pearl-dawn/

    Its a dude.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape