Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,651 to 1,665 of 10987
-
07-21-23 16:05 #9337Senior Member

Posts: 334Jasmine
Had a session with Jasmine. As usual she is awesome in terms of service. I've known here for a long time and she is the ultimate pro. Of course, some things she won't do and YMMV but she's always a great time for me. She will be going on a trip soon so get it while you can.
-
07-21-23 13:55 #9336Regular Member

Posts: 30Soccermom / allycat75
She will be back in a couple of days. For a quick visit make sure to book ahead of time so you don't miss your chance.
-
07-20-23 22:03 #9335Senior Member

Posts: 1301Eb
Get ready to be surprised! GL!
Originally Posted by JackHadda
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 18:50 #9334Senior Member

Posts: 1021BriLee Fun
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawaii/Honolulu/BriLee
I just had Bri this morning, her ASS does not lie, exactly like her photos and her Instagram posts. Nice round and bubbly.
I got to play with her in several good positions, she has a girlfriend also, but I didn't have time to tap her this time.
Have fun with her while she's here.
Later men.
-
07-20-23 15:19 #9333Senior Member

Posts: 624I saw Tiffany Blue. Overall don't recommend.
TB is a young if not accurate 20 yo blonde white girl. Yes cute but that is it. Overcharges, dead fish, completely no stimuli whatsoever. Kept going limp. L / A / S 8/1/1. Up to you guys, you have been warned. Better selections out there.
-
07-20-23 14:07 #9332Senior Member

Posts: 54Got an appointment set up too.
Originally Posted by Punanilicr
[View Original Post]
Excited to see how it goes.
-
07-20-23 02:44 #9331Senior Member

Posts: 299Forgot to mention foodland. OMG
I went to FL. Told them I wanted to pay 2019 price for a pound of poke and milk. You know what happened? They laughed at me. How rude of them. We need to boycott providers who increased their donations and FL for increasing their prices! Why should we pay more for the same thing? Am I right or am I right?
Originally Posted by ElusiveCh2
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 23:06 #9330Senior Member

Posts: 299How can they charge more than years ago? Don't they know that we are paying more for gas, food, and other daily necessities? They need to negotiate with the hotel and airlines they are using to charge them the same rate from years ago. Sheesh I can't believe these providers. They should charge the same back in the 80 and 90's.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 22:22 #9329Senior Member

Posts: 66OG's
Sup braddah, yeah she charge that much now but if you one old friend she might give one better deal just hit her up. She still look pretty solid and one gem imo. Aloha -Kimo Kealoha Kapiolani Hospital the 3rd Junior.
Originally Posted by JoeBlows
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 01:39 #9328Senior Member

Posts: 359EB Journey
Got a text from her saying that she's back. Don't think that the original link works, but she has an ad on Private Delights. Looking forward to a great time like the last time she was here. Anyway, she's worth the price of admission and I can't wait to get reacquainted with her.
Originally Posted by Punanilicr
[View Original Post]
https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Hawai...u/Ebjourney474
-
07-18-23 09:18 #9327Senior Member

Posts: 1301Lol
I guess got to recoup the monies lost on the surgery LOL. Good thing it quoted me so high. Saved me the trouble of getting disappointed in person.
Originally Posted by YoungMonger808
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 23:04 #9326Senior Member

Posts: 793She's all booked up for today, I hope catch on the next one who knows, I actually thought she retired since she got married and moved to the mainland. Oh well.
Originally Posted by Keoni808
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 22:05 #9325Senior Member

Posts: 110[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
07-17-23 20:56 #9324Senior Member

Posts: 110Kama'aina wahine
Spending quality time with a gorgeous beautiful wahine is awesome. Mahalo Leia for providing me the aloha I wanted and needed. You are a wonderful, beautiful human with an amazing nani pu'uwai. If you ever have the opportunity to spend quality time with Leia you will not be disappointed. Make sure you are pono, be a true gentleman, Leia only deserves to be treated the same way she is to us. Leia is down to earth, a beautiful 'uhane. All the best, for the bestest, my ATF. I missed you, so happy you came home to provide quality service, a true kama'aina wahine, na kane, please always be nice to her, her mana is maika'I & pono. Treat her with respect and you will always enjoy her and that sweet okole, mmmmmm so ono.
-
07-17-23 20:54 #9323Senior Member

Posts: 1188https://www.models-world.com/nevada/ts-pearl-dawn/
Originally Posted by GofasBits
[View Original Post]
Its a dude.










Reply With Quote





