Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 464 of 733 FirstFirst ... 364 414 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 514 564 ... LastLast
Results 6,946 to 6,960 of 10981
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4036

    Viet dream

    I can see a lot of hype abou this Elizabeth girl, but I got to tell you I really enjoyed Viet dream. Her name is Mandy and what a hottie, after a decent massage she FBI one of the best I've had and finished me on top CG blew a huge one then she let me go again I the shower of her hotel because I spotted a woody because of her perfect titts.

    I will be going back, try her out so she stays awhile.

    http://honolulu.backpage.com/FemaleE...or-fun/5431785

    BM.

  2. #4035

    Elizabeth Journey

    God damn, when you guys did the review on Elizabeth. I was so set to get it on with her and before I made the appointment, I checked her rates. It was reasonable until I saw the age restrictions. That's just a ball breaking moment for me. I guess, I'm too young to experience her. It brings tears to my eyes but hopefully she will make an exception. I highly doubt it though.

  3. #4034
    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2322  [View Original Post]
    Looks like someone skipped out on her bill. Saw this ad in today's paper. Wondering if she's a waikiki escort.
    LOL, she prolly long gone. And, now you know that Aston has cameras in hallways!

    For of course security purposes. LOL.

  4. #4033

    Too Funny

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#2322  [View Original Post]
    Looks like someone skipped out on her bill. Saw this ad in today's paper. Wondering if she's a waikiki escort.
    LOL too funny. I think some of our favorite AMPs should do the same for Monger bums that gun and run. Certainly post their pics on a wall of shame LOL.

  5. #4032

    Recognize this person?

    Looks like someone skipped out on her bill. Saw this ad in today's paper. Wondering if she's a waikiki escort.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Scan06212015192847_001.jpg‎  

  6. #4031

    ElizabethJourney

    Gave myself a fathers day treat. Set up was easy, and I went for the 90 minute nuru+GFE+pse. Arrived on time at Ocean Spa and was greeted at the door with a big kiss and some nice groping. She brought me to the room, helped me undress and off to the shower. Her btbns was pretty nice, but my hairy body was a bit of a challenge for her gel. None the less, she gave me her best, with lots of slipping and rimming and BBBJ. Did I say lots of rimming? The majority of our time together, if we weren't busy in many positions or with my face buried between her thighs or our tongues dancing away, she was busy with her tongue buried in my ass. This girl loves to rim. She had me laying on my stomach, and when that wasn't enough for her, she had me get on all fours so she could really get in there while stroking me and sliding her tongue from tip to tail.

    I had high expectations going in, and I can honestly say that they were met. As the session progressed, and we learned what made each other tick, things just got better.

    After the btb, we went back to the room. I had let her call all the shots, so that she would be more comfortable to start out. She had me lay on the bed, and her tongue was busy up and down my back, in my ear, and then back to its favorite place. I don't recall any woman rimming me as much or as vigorously as EB. On the flip, she went in for more BBBJ, and turned around for 69. I think she really liked my daty and dato. I mean, I REALLY think she liked it. I could taste her cum, no artificial sweeteners today. She discreetly slipped a cover on me then slid down for rcg. As she was about to cum, I popped. Damn. But that's ok, because there was plenty of time left. She offered a massage, which I declined. I told her to lay back and enjoy as I buried my face between her thighs again. The smile on her face said it all as she was preparing herself for the pleasure. I dined to my hearts content, easing up each time she came for her to regroup a little, then when her hand would go to the back of my head, I would attack again. And again. And again. This woman loves to be eaten. From clit to browneye and back again. Its been a while since a woman has let me indulge the way she did. That's one of the big positives to seeing a low volume provider. As much as I love my AMP girls, I'm limited to how much punani I can eat be wise they either ha e had a busy day or have to save themselves a little for later. Not EB. She took it like a champ, with a smile and a super soaked punani. When it seemed as if shed had enough, she offered a massage again, which I declined again. I layed back and she went at it with more BBBJ, alternating with a nice hand technique. Lots of saliva too. I looked at her and said I wanted to fuck her again, to which she couldn't seem to find another cover fast enough. Instinctively, she assumed the doggy position and I went at it. I had a feeling from the way her ass gapped while I was dato that Greek was on the table, and I was right. When I looked at her in the mirror and told her I wanted her ass, a huge smile came across her face and a nod of the head gave me the go ahead. With some spit from me and a super soaked cock from her nani, I went in, and was loving every minute of it. I popped again (2 is pretty special for me) and was beat. She cleaned me up, and I was off to the showers before leaving.

    I have to say that I was wondering before our session if it would live up to the hype. I can proudly say that it did. I only wish that I were a rich man so that I could partake of this little porn star as often as I'd like to while she is here. Our entire time was a hybrid of GFE and pse, with deep kisses at every turn. EB was clean as can be everywhere I went, and I had the time of my life. Not to say that our local AMP talent hasn't always kept me happy, but this was something special for me. It seemed to me that the only rule was cfs and covered Greek. Aside from that, it really was a porn experience, which I haven't really had in a while. She seemed to be enjoying herself as much as I was, with no fake sounds at all. Everything seemed to be 100% genuine, which was another one of my concerns going in.

    Keep her busy guys, as she made it clear that she really doesn't want to go back to DC yet. Lets keep her here.

    http://elizabethjourney.com/

  7. #4030
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyBoy808  [View Original Post]
    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Its name is actually Ocean Spa, and it's on the ground floor of the A.Y. Wong Building (1507 South King Street) in #105. That's slightly mauka of Crystal Healing Massage (on the other side of the driveway).
    Not to be a wise ass but it is officially called Hawaii Ocean Spa.
    Yes, that's right. Thanks for the correction.

  8. #4029

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by Redneck1  [View Original Post]
    Its name is actually Ocean Spa, and it's on the ground floor of the A.Y. Wong Building (1507 South King Street) in #105. That's slightly mauka of Crystal Healing Massage (on the other side of the driveway).
    Not to be a wise ass but it is officially called Hawaii Ocean Spa.

  9. #4028

    Elizabeth Journey

    Quote Originally Posted by DaViper  [View Original Post]
    What is her rates at ocean? Is there hse fee?
    Her rates are listed in her website at http://elizabethjourney.com/.

    Not sure if the same rates apply to Hawaii, but they sound very reasonable given how hot she looks plus the reportedly great service she provides.

  10. #4027
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1356
    Quote Originally Posted by InHawaii  [View Original Post]
    Had my first visit with EB. Very glad I took the advise given here and tried this Thai goddess. Wish I had done this before, but better late than never. Screening was easy and setting appointment was easy. Opted for the "EB recommended 90 min Nuru+PSE+GFE". What a excellent recommendation. Met at Ocean and was greeted with some dfk. Proceeded to the table shower and Nuru, feeling and seeing this hot body glide over is fantastic. Menu included BBBJ, daty, rim, dato. Clean up and on to the next phase. EB's technique and skills are not easily matched. Full menu was gone thru again, then on came the cover and RCG, CG, ACG, Doggie, couldn't hold out for mish, popped in doggie. Each item was above average. I recommend seeing EB as often as possible. Will not put numbers to EB, as each person is subjective. EB is very hot, very skilled and a total pleasure. As always YMMV, but I will most definitely be a repeat customer.
    What is her rates at ocean? Is there hse fee?

  11. #4026

    Eb

    Had my first visit with EB. Very glad I took the advise given here and tried this Thai goddess. Wish I had done this before, but better late than never. Screening was easy and setting appointment was easy. Opted for the "EB recommended 90 min Nuru+PSE+GFE". What a excellent recommendation. Met at Ocean and was greeted with some dfk. Proceeded to the table shower and Nuru, feeling and seeing this hot body glide over is fantastic. Menu included BBBJ, daty, rim, dato. Clean up and on to the next phase. EB's technique and skills are not easily matched. Full menu was gone thru again, then on came the cover and RCG, CG, ACG, Doggie, couldn't hold out for mish, popped in doggie. Each item was above average. I recommend seeing EB as often as possible. Will not put numbers to EB, as each person is subjective. EB is very hot, very skilled and a total pleasure. As always YMMV, but I will most definitely be a repeat customer.

  12. #4025
    Quote Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde  [View Original Post]
    Where is Ocean Relaxation?
    Its name is actually Ocean Spa, and it's on the ground floor of the A.Y. Wong Building (1507 South King Street) in #105. That's slightly mauka of Crystal Healing Massage (on the other side of the driveway).

  13. #4024
    Quote Originally Posted by MeinArschUndde  [View Original Post]
    Where is Ocean Relaxation? Also, how did she handle fees? That is, $50 to house MS? Then, $?? To her.
    I just paid EB her standard rate. I asked her why she was there, she said it was safer than working out of a hotel. I thought her service was awesome because of the table shower room. And the other room we went into. Oh no one was there when I saw EB. I think it's a great deal that she is providing at Ocean, no mama, no one else just me and EB.

    Highly recommend seeing EB at Ocean Spa.

  14. #4023

    Ocean Relaxation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Honolulu808  [View Original Post]
    http://elizabethjourney.com

    To my suprise she told me that I could meet her at Ocean Relaxation. Got there and did the formals then off to the TS room, EB does both Nuru and Hot Tea treatment and I opted for the hot tea. I had the pleasure of 90 minutes of pure delight from the Thai Wonder Women.

    $.
    Where is Ocean Relaxation? Also, how did she handle fees? That is, $50 to house MS? Then, $?? To her.

  15. #4022

    Honolulu Girl, clear your inbox.

    I don't know if this is the place for this communication but have no idea where else to put it:

    Honolulu Girl, I can't reply to the PM you just sent me because your inbox is full. If you clear it and make some space, I will be able to respond to what you said to me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape