Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 64 of 300 FirstFirst ... 14 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 114 164 ... LastLast
Results 946 to 960 of 4493
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3548

  2. #3547

    Olena

    https://thervo.com/fl/miami-gardens/...&zipcode=33081

    She used to be on MF (I have a notes LOL since some of them that I want to see always delete their profiles) and works with Nara. But I never booked her through Nara because she jack up the prices.

    She is located in a safe location and her massage skills are excellent. After the flip, you can take her button up rob off and go topless. She looks kinda old with botox and fake tis. I went twice and I never got more than that idk if because someone person lives with her (both times I went I heard someone in the kitchen and the last time I think I saw a guy) or she does not go far. Or maybe because I keep doing 30 mns. I might repeat one last time and see what's up.

    Damage massage only: 80 hh, 120 hr.

    Damage: 100 hh, 120 hh.

    Yea tips is 20 bucks included and I never gave her more.

  3. #3546
    Quote Originally Posted by JustHandy  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage?
    She asked for 250, I paid 200.

  4. #3545

    Monique

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/41770/

    More Miami than Ft. L, but I won't duplicate post. She is professional and takes her work seriously. I get the impression that during regular business hours she's working for someone else who sets her up with her incall. Pretty clean, nice, safe in Hallandale residential building with valet and night time security. Older building and not at all a fancy residence, not that that matters for us.

    Not cheap or particularly great value but fair at $140 for professional, draped, non-HE massage. Once you're a repeat customer and willing to do evenings, topless + HJ for $200.

    That's not that great of a price either and unfortunately you have to waste a visit or 2 on the boring visits so she gets to know and trust you. I think if you're an aggressive, horny monkey, she's not going to invite you for an evening session.

    So to summarize, pretty nice lady, not shying away from money, but cautious and is going to make you pay a premium for sensual, which you won't be getting on an initial visit. Tall MILF if that's your type. Another one of those situations where if she were next door and half price, I'd go all the time.

  5. #3544
    Senior Member


    Posts: 108
    Quote Originally Posted by KingChrome  [View Original Post]
    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45206/

    Don't. Just don't. Massage subpar, very professional, no shower to wash up after just paper towels.
    Shame she's a cutie. And for the price one would expect more.

  6. #3543

    Butterfly

    Quote Originally Posted by JackStraw694U  [View Original Post]
    I went last night. Older girl, nice tits. Super smooth shaved pussy. Got a light massage, short BBBJ and CFS. She wasn't really into it. I think I'll go elsewhere next time.
    What was the damage?

  7. #3542

    Karina

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45206/

    Don't. Just don't. Massage subpar, very professional, no shower to wash up after just paper towels.

  8. #3541

    Massagefinder

    Gents,

    Will be in Miami later this week and hoping to sample a couple of the therapists.

    Really looking for a good massage and ok even with a basic finish but more the better.

    Have seen Alina (redhead) in the Pat and reported on her. Have my sight set on these 2:

    Laura.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40688/

    Mallory.

    https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45152/

    Any Intel would be appreciated and I will obviously report back. Also feel free to DM.

    Also willing to take one for the team and try one that may be intriguing but no Intel available.

    Thanks.

  9. #3540

    Doubtful

    Quote Originally Posted by LTH69  [View Original Post]
    I went on here to see if anyone had info on her, comms were quick, appointments set up through text but on the appointment text she puts "nothing sensual. " So I'm a bit turned off from that. For the price she's asking for, I don't think it's worth it unless someone knows something else.

  10. #3539
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDuo  [View Original Post]
    I went into a massage parlor to see if they would do something with my girlfriend and they said no just me. So I left now I'm getting calls with death threats and to pay $2500. From ms-13 mafia? Sounds like a scam but want to know if anyone else has had the same threat. He tracked my number and got my name.
    It happen is all a scam that you need a burner phone or google voice. I save this text I gotten twice from different when asking for prices.

    OK since you refuse to pay the fine of 3900 dollars and stay out of the problem right now I send my hitmen for you and your relatives to end this in a bad way.

    My name is Cesar Hernández owner. Escort Alligator and Megapersonsl Pof the dating house which you maintained communication with one of my girls to occupy a service and you only lost time the only thing that interests me is that you pay me for the lost time of the girl yes. If you refuse to pay it will have consequences of what can happen to you and your whole family I already have all your data if you pay me the fine everything ends, if they deny you payment you are a dead man, and each member of your family just tell me how do you want to solve this problem for better or for worse the best option you have is to contact me and fix this for good so that your beautiful family does not pay the consequences of this problem they will pay the fine yes or no.

  11. #3538

    Traveling from Memphis

    Hey guys, senior member here traveling to South Beach for a week and hoping to hit up a decent, close by AMP for FS. Be happy to provide return info on my city if needed. Memphis scene is surprisingly pretty good. Most places house fee + 200 for all you want. Very good looking Korean girls. Thanks in advance!! Pm if better.

  12. #3537

    Florida is insane

    Quote Originally Posted by Senosian  [View Original Post]
    Dreamt that I went to Best Asian down in Palmetto Bay on US1 the other night. Didn't know what to expect. Rang the bell and a lady named Coco answered, seemed like we were the only two there. It was pretty dark but she seemed pretty, probably late 40's or so. Paid .5 for 30 min. Very good massage with some stretching and back cracking. For a while I wasn't sure if there would be extras. After the flip, still no offers made, but I got junior at attention. Once she saw that without a word she started HE. Allowed OTC roaming. Jackhammer with tight grip, had to slow her down a couple times. I tipped. 7 since that's what I was prepared to pay total. It was nice to not have to do any negotiation. Any reports for other places down south here are always welcome.
    Why'all paying way too much 40 is HJ price in Seattle.

  13. #3536

    Best Asian

    Dreamt that I went to Best Asian down in Palmetto Bay on US1 the other night. Didn't know what to expect. Rang the bell and a lady named Coco answered, seemed like we were the only two there. It was pretty dark but she seemed pretty, probably late 40's or so. Paid .5 for 30 min. Very good massage with some stretching and back cracking. For a while I wasn't sure if there would be extras. After the flip, still no offers made, but I got junior at attention. Once she saw that without a word she started HE. Allowed OTC roaming. Jackhammer with tight grip, had to slow her down a couple times. I tipped. 7 since that's what I was prepared to pay total. It was nice to not have to do any negotiation. Any reports for other places down south here are always welcome.

  14. #3535
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego536  [View Original Post]
    Try Butterfly Asian Massage on 87 Ave and 129 Terrace.
    I went last night. Older girl, nice tits. Super smooth shaved pussy. Got a light massage, short BBBJ and CFS. She wasn't really into it. I think I'll go elsewhere next time.

  15. #3534

    DG alternative

    Anyone have any recommendations to AMPs that offer the same service as DG?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape