Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 946 to 960 of 4493
-
07-24-23 08:29 #3548Senior Member

Posts: 512Isabella
Anyone seen her before.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45730/
-
07-20-23 19:38 #3547Senior Member

Posts: 512Olena
https://thervo.com/fl/miami-gardens/...&zipcode=33081
She used to be on MF (I have a notes LOL since some of them that I want to see always delete their profiles) and works with Nara. But I never booked her through Nara because she jack up the prices.
She is located in a safe location and her massage skills are excellent. After the flip, you can take her button up rob off and go topless. She looks kinda old with botox and fake tis. I went twice and I never got more than that idk if because someone person lives with her (both times I went I heard someone in the kitchen and the last time I think I saw a guy) or she does not go far. Or maybe because I keep doing 30 mns. I might repeat one last time and see what's up.
Damage massage only: 80 hh, 120 hr.
Damage: 100 hh, 120 hh.
Yea tips is 20 bucks included and I never gave her more.
-
07-20-23 14:58 #3546Senior Member

Posts: 92She asked for 250, I paid 200.
Originally Posted by JustHandy
[View Original Post]
-
07-20-23 14:18 #3545Senior Member

Posts: 590Monique
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/41770/
More Miami than Ft. L, but I won't duplicate post. She is professional and takes her work seriously. I get the impression that during regular business hours she's working for someone else who sets her up with her incall. Pretty clean, nice, safe in Hallandale residential building with valet and night time security. Older building and not at all a fancy residence, not that that matters for us.
Not cheap or particularly great value but fair at $140 for professional, draped, non-HE massage. Once you're a repeat customer and willing to do evenings, topless + HJ for $200.
That's not that great of a price either and unfortunately you have to waste a visit or 2 on the boring visits so she gets to know and trust you. I think if you're an aggressive, horny monkey, she's not going to invite you for an evening session.
So to summarize, pretty nice lady, not shying away from money, but cautious and is going to make you pay a premium for sensual, which you won't be getting on an initial visit. Tall MILF if that's your type. Another one of those situations where if she were next door and half price, I'd go all the time.
-
07-19-23 18:32 #3544Senior Member

Posts: 108Shame she's a cutie. And for the price one would expect more.
Originally Posted by KingChrome
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 15:14 #3543Senior Member

Posts: 28Butterfly
What was the damage?
Originally Posted by JackStraw694U
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 11:52 #3542Senior Member

Posts: 61Karina
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45206/
Don't. Just don't. Massage subpar, very professional, no shower to wash up after just paper towels.
-
07-19-23 08:14 #3541Senior Member

Posts: 64Massagefinder
Gents,
Will be in Miami later this week and hoping to sample a couple of the therapists.
Really looking for a good massage and ok even with a basic finish but more the better.
Have seen Alina (redhead) in the Pat and reported on her. Have my sight set on these 2:
Laura.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40688/
Mallory.
https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/45152/
Any Intel would be appreciated and I will obviously report back. Also feel free to DM.
Also willing to take one for the team and try one that may be intriguing but no Intel available.
Thanks.
-
07-19-23 08:03 #3540Senior Member

Posts: 61Doubtful
I went on here to see if anyone had info on her, comms were quick, appointments set up through text but on the appointment text she puts "nothing sensual. " So I'm a bit turned off from that. For the price she's asking for, I don't think it's worth it unless someone knows something else.
Originally Posted by LTH69
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 16:21 #3539Senior Member

Posts: 28It happen is all a scam that you need a burner phone or google voice. I save this text I gotten twice from different when asking for prices.
Originally Posted by SuperDuo
[View Original Post]
OK since you refuse to pay the fine of 3900 dollars and stay out of the problem right now I send my hitmen for you and your relatives to end this in a bad way.
My name is Cesar Hernández owner. Escort Alligator and Megapersonsl Pof the dating house which you maintained communication with one of my girls to occupy a service and you only lost time the only thing that interests me is that you pay me for the lost time of the girl yes. If you refuse to pay it will have consequences of what can happen to you and your whole family I already have all your data if you pay me the fine everything ends, if they deny you payment you are a dead man, and each member of your family just tell me how do you want to solve this problem for better or for worse the best option you have is to contact me and fix this for good so that your beautiful family does not pay the consequences of this problem they will pay the fine yes or no.
-
07-18-23 14:46 #3538Senior Member

Posts: 289Traveling from Memphis
Hey guys, senior member here traveling to South Beach for a week and hoping to hit up a decent, close by AMP for FS. Be happy to provide return info on my city if needed. Memphis scene is surprisingly pretty good. Most places house fee + 200 for all you want. Very good looking Korean girls. Thanks in advance!! Pm if better.
-
07-17-23 16:54 #3537Senior Member

Posts: 208Florida is insane
Why'all paying way too much 40 is HJ price in Seattle.
Originally Posted by Senosian
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 13:03 #3536Regular Member

Posts: 6Best Asian
Dreamt that I went to Best Asian down in Palmetto Bay on US1 the other night. Didn't know what to expect. Rang the bell and a lady named Coco answered, seemed like we were the only two there. It was pretty dark but she seemed pretty, probably late 40's or so. Paid .5 for 30 min. Very good massage with some stretching and back cracking. For a while I wasn't sure if there would be extras. After the flip, still no offers made, but I got junior at attention. Once she saw that without a word she started HE. Allowed OTC roaming. Jackhammer with tight grip, had to slow her down a couple times. I tipped. 7 since that's what I was prepared to pay total. It was nice to not have to do any negotiation. Any reports for other places down south here are always welcome.
-
07-07-23 17:34 #3535Senior Member

Posts: 92I went last night. Older girl, nice tits. Super smooth shaved pussy. Got a light massage, short BBBJ and CFS. She wasn't really into it. I think I'll go elsewhere next time.
Originally Posted by Diego536
[View Original Post]
-
07-06-23 15:57 #3534Regular Member

Posts: 4DG alternative
Anyone have any recommendations to AMPs that offer the same service as DG?










Reply With Quote






