Find Your New Baby
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 65 of 300 FirstFirst ... 15 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 975 of 4495
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3535

    Best Asian

    Dreamt that I went to Best Asian down in Palmetto Bay on US1 the other night. Didn't know what to expect. Rang the bell and a lady named Coco answered, seemed like we were the only two there. It was pretty dark but she seemed pretty, probably late 40's or so. Paid .5 for 30 min. Very good massage with some stretching and back cracking. For a while I wasn't sure if there would be extras. After the flip, still no offers made, but I got junior at attention. Once she saw that without a word she started HE. Allowed OTC roaming. Jackhammer with tight grip, had to slow her down a couple times. I tipped. 7 since that's what I was prepared to pay total. It was nice to not have to do any negotiation. Any reports for other places down south here are always welcome.

  2. #3534
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego536  [View Original Post]
    Try Butterfly Asian Massage on 87 Ave and 129 Terrace.
    I went last night. Older girl, nice tits. Super smooth shaved pussy. Got a light massage, short BBBJ and CFS. She wasn't really into it. I think I'll go elsewhere next time.

  3. #3533

    DG alternative

    Anyone have any recommendations to AMPs that offer the same service as DG?

  4. #3532
    Quote Originally Posted by Diego536  [View Original Post]
    Try Butterfly Asian Massage on 87 Ave and 129 Terrace.
    Place has gotten really busy lately. Three times the lady on call was busy when I arrived and the third time a Second Lady answered the door. Seen her before and she's goes through all the motions unenthusiastically so I skipped her.

  5. #3531
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormlightkai  [View Original Post]
    I am new to this and have never been to an AMP. So I am looking for any AMP that offer FS that is around Kendall, Cutler bay, or by FIU.
    Try Butterfly Asian Massage on 87 Ave and 129 Terrace.

  6. #3530
    Quote Originally Posted by Looker12  [View Original Post]
    Ruby was Awesome! Asian, with a Spanish body, beautiful, perfect for me. Sweet smile, great personality, her massage hit all the right places. The house massage was great but I love dreaming of all the things I would want to do. DFK, DATY, Even a little backdoor. Well just dreaming, super sweet, would repeat.
    Location and rates please.

  7. #3529

    First Timer looking for a good place

    I am new to this and have never been to an AMP. So I am looking for any AMP that offer FS that is around Kendall, Cutler bay, or by FIU.

  8. #3528
    Quote Originally Posted by Looker12  [View Original Post]
    Ruby was Awesome! Asian, with a Spanish body, beautiful, perfect for me. Sweet smile, great personality, her massage hit all the right places. The house massage was great but I love dreaming of all the things I would want to do. DFK, DATY, Even a little backdoor. Well just dreaming, super sweet, would repeat.
    Is she back at DG? Heard that one was closed atm.

  9. #3527

    Lmao

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDuo  [View Original Post]
    I went into a massage parlor to see if they would do something with my girlfriend and they said no just me. So I left now I'm getting calls with death threats and to pay $2500. From ms-13 mafia? Sounds like a scam but want to know if anyone else has had the same threat. He tracked my number and got my name.
    Lucky you they usually ask for more LMAO.

  10. #3526
    Senior Member


    Posts: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDuo  [View Original Post]
    I went into a massage parlor to see if they would do something with my girlfriend and they said no just me. So I left now I'm getting calls with death threats and to pay $2500. From ms-13 mafia? Sounds like a scam but want to know if anyone else has had the same threat. He tracked my number and got my name.
    I've seen these issues in the past and people just ignored them. They did nothing.

  11. #3525
    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDuo  [View Original Post]
    I went into a massage parlor to see if they would do something with my girlfriend and they said no just me. So I left now I'm getting calls with death threats and to pay $2500. From ms-13 mafia? Sounds like a scam but want to know if anyone else has had the same threat. He tracked my number and got my name.
    Never-Never call an MP, Escort, or dating service with your carrier contracted phone.

    Either go to Family Dollar and pay cash for a cheap Tracfone, or call from a Google Voice App.

    All your info minus your SSN, is available with just your ph# if you have a contracted carrier like AT&T, Verizon or any other mobile service provider that has your personal info.

    Someone can try to scam you, threaten you, or sell your number on a list of active phones to a telemarketer or even try to impersonate you and steel your identity.

  12. #3524

    Scam

    Quote Originally Posted by ALstrK  [View Original Post]
    Tell him you want to give it to him in person, to give you his address. Or just give him address to police station and ask him to meet there. Lol
    I've never read anywhere about a guy being killed for not agreeing to meet up with a hooker or walking out of a jackshack. I do know of a guy who got scared and paid the $1400. Its always a scam. Use a burner phone from now on.

  13. #3523
    Tell him you want to give it to him in person, to give you his address. Or just give him address to police station and ask him to meet there. Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperDuo  [View Original Post]
    I went into a massage parlor to see if they would do something with my girlfriend and they said no just me. So I left now I'm getting calls with death threats and to pay $2500. From ms-13 mafia? Sounds like a scam but want to know if anyone else has had the same threat. He tracked my number and got my name.

  14. #3522

    Threats

    I went into a massage parlor to see if they would do something with my girlfriend and they said no just me. So I left now I'm getting calls with death threats and to pay $2500. From ms-13 mafia? Sounds like a scam but want to know if anyone else has had the same threat. He tracked my number and got my name.

  15. #3521
    Quote Originally Posted by BadAssCb91  [View Original Post]
    Looking for intel on this next target - https://www.massagefinder.com/massage-therapists/40388/ - Liking the new pic she added!

    Feel free to DM me if you want.
    Did you find out? Any luck?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape