Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 461 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 361 411 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 511 561 961 1461 ... LastLast
Results 6,901 to 6,915 of 24515
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17615

    Cum Dumpster Ivory

    Does this mean she is BBFS / CIP friendly? Was there an upcharge or she do it without asking or hassle? I'm always looking for a good Cum Dumpster that's BB / CIP friendly.

    Phyuck!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    Reviewed her a few weeks back. She's a cum dumpster. You can do whatever you want. She's sometimes out of it as well on the candy. I've dropped loads in both holes. One other thing. If she's at the Swan in Jessup, block that door. It locks only from the outside and there are some shady dudes (I suspect one of them is her handler) that hang around outside. They never bothered me, but I always looked right at them going in so they knew I knew who they were.

    Good luck!

  2. #17614

    Tabby

    Can anyone share tabby's current contact info with me? Heard that she is back in biz but can't find ads.

  3. #17613

    Moon Palace

    Quote Originally Posted by AbsoluteSavage  [View Original Post]
    Last year the combination of declining quality and increasing prices made me quit without intending too, I can't remember the last provider I saw but I know it was before last September.

    Things change, I'm horny and I'm looking for a good provider. I'm not looking for a super model, I'd rather have 6/10 looks and 10/10 performance than the opposite. Does anyone fit the following criteria?

    18-40.

    No visible hard drug use.

    Has their teeth.

    Not anorexic or SSBBW.

    Friendly and gets into it (I know this is a YMMV thing).

    Clean.

    Not a time waster.

    No shitty entitled attitude.

    Natural body, no implants.

    Allows DATY and ass eating.

    Race doesn't matter. Budget wise I'm going way above my normal limit, I'm ready to go $500. I know this puts me in some agencies price range but I have zero experience with them.

    Any help would be appreciated. Pretty much the only girl I still recognize on listcrawler is mystique, she's my backup plan. Great provider, I'd just like to try something new. I appreciate the help.
    At that price point I'd be hitting Moon Palace in VA and dreaming it up with Japanese porn stars.

  4. #17612

    Irritating butch

    Quote Originally Posted by DogPound99  [View Original Post]
    The very same.
    I can't stand her gf. STFU.

  5. #17611
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    Reviewed her a few weeks back. She's a cum dumpster. You can do whatever you want. She's sometimes out of it as well on the candy. I've dropped loads in both holes. One other thing. If she's at the Swan in Jessup, block that door. It locks only from the outside and there are some shady dudes (I suspect one of them is her handler) that hang around outside. They never bothered me, but I always looked right at them going in so they knew I knew who they were.

    Good luck!
    Good to know. Thanks for the info.

  6. #17610

    Atlanta Daria

    Quote Originally Posted by SasBlurp  [View Original Post]
    It puzzles me that I cannot find any review or report for Daria.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dariasharp

    Does anyone know anything about her?
    I don't know anything, but I sure as hell want to. Jesus Christ that woman is hot. That's the nice thing about Tryst. Many of those on there. Rate is reasonable (if she's real), too.

  7. #17609

    Ivory

    Quote Originally Posted by Chico  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone ever creampied her? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/145811532 Her ad says yes to Greek but, no to GFE?

    If not, can anyone recommend a slim provider that allows creampies?

    Thanks guys.

    Chico.
    Reviewed her a few weeks back. She's a cum dumpster. You can do whatever you want. She's sometimes out of it as well on the candy. I've dropped loads in both holes. One other thing. If she's at the Swan in Jessup, block that door. It locks only from the outside and there are some shady dudes (I suspect one of them is her handler) that hang around outside. They never bothered me, but I always looked right at them going in so they knew I knew who they were.

    Good luck!

  8. #17608

    Rim?

    Quote Originally Posted by BusterHymen55  [View Original Post]
    Damn I wish I were back in the DMV area! Molly was one of my favorite dates of all-time. Definitely on my Mt. Rushmore of providers. Always clean, showered, and fresh. Nice tight bald kitty! Pussy tasted sweet like honey and never any hygiene or odor issues with her. Service was always good. Excellent. My only complaint is she is very difficult to get a hold of sometimes and she did ghost me once. But other than that, I can't really complain.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...e-did/57669505

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/145583963
    I read previously she would rim. Anyone know if she's still doing that?

  9. #17607

    Jess

    Quote Originally Posted by DmvTrickGawd  [View Original Post]
    Mean she gave me some of the best head. I had a good time squeezing milk from her titty while she gave me some head until I shot a nice thick load on her face. Even got a video of it too. Pics below, and Im still open for trades.
    I'll second that, would love to tear that ass up again.

  10. #17606

    Quit the game for a min, looking to get back in

    Last year the combination of declining quality and increasing prices made me quit without intending too, I can't remember the last provider I saw but I know it was before last September.

    Things change, I'm horny and I'm looking for a good provider. I'm not looking for a super model, I'd rather have 6/10 looks and 10/10 performance than the opposite. Does anyone fit the following criteria?

    18-40.

    No visible hard drug use.

    Has their teeth.

    Not anorexic or SSBBW.

    Friendly and gets into it (I know this is a YMMV thing).

    Clean.

    Not a time waster.

    No shitty entitled attitude.

    Natural body, no implants.

    Allows DATY and ass eating.

    Race doesn't matter. Budget wise I'm going way above my normal limit, I'm ready to go $500. I know this puts me in some agencies price range but I have zero experience with them.

    Any help would be appreciated. Pretty much the only girl I still recognize on listcrawler is mystique, she's my backup plan. Great provider, I'd just like to try something new. I appreciate the help.

  11. #17605
    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    Allie.

    With the fake tits. She always tries to do cardates. That's what she prefers because can be quicker for her. But she's definitely down for full service. Hit her up every time I'm in town.
    Has she changed her number? I haven't been able to get ahold for a while.

  12. #17604
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Ivory

    Has anyone ever creampied her? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/145811532 Her ad says yes to Greek but, no to GFE?

    If not, can anyone recommend a slim provider that allows creampies?

    Thanks guys.

    Chico.

  13. #17603

    Daria, Tryst, Atlanta

    It puzzles me that I cannot find any review or report for Daria.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dariasharp

    Does anyone know anything about her?

  14. #17602
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    I actually contacted her the other day but said she only did outcalls. Where did you meet her?
    She posts on Seeking arrangements as a SB. Maybe if you approach her as a SD you'll have better luck.

  15. #17601

    Alie

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to this Allie? Glen burnie Allie. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...201/4432745481.

    Also does fake tits Allie in Baltimore by the Zoo do FS anymore? Doesn't seem to want to do it with me.
    Allie.

    With the fake tits. She always tries to do cardates. That's what she prefers because can be quicker for her. But she's definitely down for full service. Hit her up every time I'm in town.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4287.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape