rubmaps
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 463 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 513 563 963 1463 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 24527
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17597

    Angie / lacey

    I recently saw Angie again out catonsville. I seen her a bunch of times over the years. It was a bit difficult pinning her down but once I got a response comms were good all the way there. I get inside and she looks the same with a big ass. A pawg indeed. We shoot the shit for minute before we get started. Then give me a pretty good bbj it was a bit rushed but very good. Then she bent that ass over it was a beautiful thing to see. I went to work pounding those cakes for a good while until pulled out and shot batter all over her ass. No rushing or complaining. She was in good mood. YMMV Damage 80 Good nut.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/144711568

  2. #17596

    Two Allies

    Does anyone know what happened to this Allie? Glen burnie Allie. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...201/4432745481.

    Also does fake tits Allie in Baltimore by the Zoo do FS anymore? Doesn't seem to want to do it with me.

  3. #17595

    Not the same peach

    Quote Originally Posted by FatMan89  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4435501110

    I saw a few post about peaches in the group. Is this her and if so is she someone who does BBFS? Trying to find another ones besides bow ties.
    The peach in that Ad is not the same Peaches discussed in this forum, who was a younger early 20's 5'8" tall slim girl.

    That Ad says no bareback.

    I'm sure there are plenty who will do BBFS, some for extra $.

  4. #17594

    Peaches

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4435501110

    I saw a few post about peaches in the group. Is this her and if so is she someone who does BBFS? Trying to find another ones besides bow ties.

  5. #17593

    Anyone heard from Allie

    Haven't seen her post in a few months, she used to one of the most reliable girls in the area. Miss her tight kitty.

  6. #17592

    Molly looking damn fine these days!

    Damn I wish I were back in the DMV area! Molly was one of my favorite dates of all-time. Definitely on my Mt. Rushmore of providers. Always clean, showered, and fresh. Nice tight bald kitty! Pussy tasted sweet like honey and never any hygiene or odor issues with her. Service was always good. Excellent. My only complaint is she is very difficult to get a hold of sometimes and she did ghost me once. But other than that, I can't really complain.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...e-did/57669505

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/145583963

  7. #17591

    Millie

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDaley  [View Original Post]
    Ahh right, Here it is.
    Anyone have her contact info?

  8. #17590

    I already reviewed this girl

    She was fine pre kid. But now that she has a kid. She is going to do anything possible to take your money and not have sex.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    I think she has a profile on seeking as well.

  9. #17589

    I'm amused, however not my cup of tea!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met Gabriella? She's had a few names, but this is her current one. She's over on fetlife. I saw her ad on the list crawler Baltimore Linthicum Laurel area, so I'm not sure if this is pirated or real. On Fetlife she's out of Baltimore creating content for her only fans page / hosting DP gangbang parties. She advertises BBC only for months.

    Just recently she started allowing white guys to attend her parties. I reached out to her. I got her handler who gave me some flack about being white and entitled. The guy couldn't stop telling me how entitled I was. WTF...Then he tells me I am going to get the special white guy treatment. That's when I decided my visit was going to end right here. There's a little more I'm leaving out because I don't wanna stir up shat on this page. I do you have the text messages That can confirm my concern. My communication was through Fetlife, but I saw this ad this week. I know she was a dominatrix for a short period of time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/139961709#.
    It's a big world and to each his own. However, the notion of wearing my favorite pair of Rhodesian camo shorts would be fun. However I have never felt the need to scrap with a junkyard dog, who guards the dung heap of the trailer park.

  10. #17588
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    DM me for the current number.
    Dam I miss her can you send me her number.

  11. #17587
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    I've tried her twice recently, but no response. Anyone else besides Spitzer running into this?
    I saw her once when I was in annapolis by the mall private residence earlier this summer above average looks but and you can stay out there with some usage there performance wise solid 6. Nothing special that made me want to travel back out to Annapolis. Plenty of local talent here in Baltimore.

  12. #17586
    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Comms are good. Got to her place, she looked decent. She wanted the donation up front, and after she got, it went down hill from there. She started barking out what she can't do, although she agreed on specific service, she provided lackluster BJ for 2 minutes and then the complaining started. A total waste of money and time. If you don't believe me, go ahead and contact her, and you'll regret it.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...unnnn/57557262
    I actually contacted her the other day but said she only did outcalls. Where did you meet her?

  13. #17585

    Gabriella

    Has anyone met Gabriella? She's had a few names, but this is her current one. She's over on fetlife. I saw her ad on the list crawler Baltimore Linthicum Laurel area, so I'm not sure if this is pirated or real. On Fetlife she's out of Baltimore creating content for her only fans page / hosting DP gangbang parties. She advertises BBC only for months.

    Just recently she started allowing white guys to attend her parties. I reached out to her. I got her handler who gave me some flack about being white and entitled. The guy couldn't stop telling me how entitled I was. WTF...Then he tells me I am going to get the special white guy treatment. That's when I decided my visit was going to end right here. There's a little more I'm leaving out because I don't wanna stir up shat on this page. I do you have the text messages That can confirm my concern. My communication was through Fetlife, but I saw this ad this week. I know she was a dominatrix for a short period of time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/139961709#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0098.jpeg‎   IMG_0097.jpeg‎  

  14. #17584

    Torin

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    I've tried her twice recently, but no response. Anyone else besides Spitzer running into this?
    Yeah. I saw her twice in early June. I reviewed her too. Got video and cane on her face both times too. Everything spitz is saying is true. She can be tough to get in touch with, but she's a great time.

  15. #17583
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    I've tried her twice recently, but no response. Anyone else besides Spitzer running into this?
    With users, bad responsiveness is the rule instead of the exception. And she's a user.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape