Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 9696
-
07-19-23 22:17 #7026Senior Member

Posts: 54Helping out your Dad.
Sent you a PM. Did you get it?
Originally Posted by King123
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 19:03 #7025Senior Member

Posts: 417Need help with name
There was a short blond that used to be on the scene a couple years ago. She ended committing suicide in a Conway motel. For the life of me I can't remember her real name. Can someone pm me it please. Tia. I know it's a strange request but there's a reason. Nothing medical so no worries there.
-
07-19-23 19:00 #7024Senior Member

Posts: 417Rip off artist.
Pics are very misbelieving. Saw her once for a 60 qv Incall. Shortly after she changed name and pics and phone number. Travels with a dude that hangs real close. The reason she is doing 200 and 300 car plays is they want the most they can get while they get you. Beware.
Originally Posted by Lilo43
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 11:35 #7023Senior Member

Posts: 72Going after poozle with dad.
I got the biggest kick out of your post about wanting to set your dad up with a piece. I have had many great times chasing poozle with my dad all over the world. He has passed away now, but I sure do miss him, and all those good times cruising bars, cat houses, etc. I will see if I can come up with a good suggestion for you.
Originally Posted by King123
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 10:24 #7022Senior Member

Posts: 128Outcall and CarPlay Only. Your Wish is my Command 💋
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...w/823350969858
Any info on this one looks pretty good. About to set something up.
-
07-19-23 07:39 #7021Senior Member

Posts: 155Cuban girls
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/p...cular/57697386
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...honda/57672473
There is two Cubans girls posting in Myrtle anyone took a dive yet??
-
07-19-23 07:35 #7020Senior Member

Posts: 155Pics accurate??
Originally Posted by IbeOnTheLokOut
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 06:10 #7019Senior Member

Posts: 297Clean LOL
Good luck man if you find a clean one you better lock her up because once she gets a taste of dirty Myrtle she's going to be dirty 2.
Originally Posted by OrdinaryJohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 21:58 #7018Senior Member

Posts: 903Catalina
She gives a great massage and then for about 400 Mario coins she may give you a HJ. She used to post in Fayetteville and moved down to the beach and changed her name but her gimmic is still the same.
Originally Posted by King123
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 19:20 #7017Senior Member

Posts: 180True
Texted back and forth and she doesn't offer any type of services not even nuru massage. Or nude massage. She is not that type of person. But she did offer professional massage.
Originally Posted by LoveARub
[View Original Post]
maybe I will have better luck in Charleston or Florence, on finding a provider between 20 to 30 years old
-
07-18-23 16:10 #7016Senior Member

Posts: 930Hate to tell you
But you're not getting a BJ from this one.
Originally Posted by King123
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 11:28 #7015Senior Member

Posts: 180Plan B (Nuru massage with BJ)
I guess I will try to find a provider that willing to offer nuru massage with BJ. Not a slopy nuru massage with sloppy BJ.
Originally Posted by KmRegular
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtle-beach/massage/exotic/im-backbrazilian-massage-thera/749822998028
I will try to contact this one on the weekend to see if she offer Nuru Massage with BJ.
-
07-17-23 23:26 #7014Senior Member

Posts: 120Women providers in myrtle are a joke.
I have not visited a provider in myrtle beach in some time. The ones that are currently available appear to be drug addicts, and are demanding rediculas prices for their services. I suppose if a young attractive woman was demanding $$ for a half hour that would be very interesting. All I see is scams, bait and switchers, and desperate drug addicts available, none are worth Even 60 for a half hour. My opinion, Regular.
Originally Posted by Rackman21
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 20:28 #7013Senior Member

Posts: 180Thanks
Man she had the perfect body for my dad. Yes I am looking for a provider with a body like her but with good service for my dad. I have 2 weeks to find a girl with nice ass and medium size boobs. My dad is coming for visit. So I want him to leave with smile on his face. I guess I will have to expand my search out side myrtle beach. Thank you for the help everyone
Originally Posted by Rackman21
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 16:41 #7012Senior Member

Posts: 815Lauryn
Total waste of time, I wasted 2 hours and when I finally got to the place she said I could pick her up from she ghosted, Real fuckup. I never even considered trying her again MB gas got to be the WORST city in amarika for this hobby. Nothing but dumbass overpriced out of shape UNdependable slobs. STOP paying these ridiculous prices! Walk away if they don't come down, lets all agree to be MEN!








Reply With Quote






