Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 2,686 to 2,700 of 9696
-
07-17-23 15:26 #7011Senior Member

Posts: 182Waste of time
Search Larynn or Lauryn. Nothing but bad news. Can’t pull second link up that u have.
Originally Posted by King123
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 13:27 #7010Senior Member

Posts: 166Sophia
I met her a few times. If you want to DM me I can give you details. Her rates went up a ton but she'll probably still settle for less. I wouldn't pay what she's asking. She did outcall at my place a couple times for 75 and 80. She's okay, just kinda bigger girl.
Originally Posted by JDN4445
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 11:03 #7009Senior Member

Posts: 180No way
There is no way this real, not in myrtle beach, with out doing any search you can tell she is not real. Way too good for myrtle beach. If its too true to be good then its fake in myrtle area.
Originally Posted by GoCubs
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 08:51 #7008Senior Member

Posts: 274DT providers
Any true no gag reflex types around? Obviously looking for the holy grail of clean and affordable.
-
07-17-23 07:51 #7007Senior Member

Posts: 180Can't find any info
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/588515911995
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtle-beach/female-escorts/caucasian_w/------2-t-----/865096832129
Tried to find any post on these 2, went back 10 pages and nothing about them. Any one had either one of them, how is the service? is it worth one hour outcall
Any info much apricated.
Thank you.
King123.
-
07-16-23 10:12 #7006Senior Member

Posts: 28She may be real but those pictures are fake. Did an image search and they show up all over the internet with varies names and locations.
Originally Posted by KmRegular
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 20:49 #7005Regular Member

Posts: 10Don't waste your time or money. She is much heavier and less attractive than pics and service was uninspiring at best. Definitely would not repeat.
Originally Posted by JDN4445
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 20:08 #7004Senior Member

Posts: 120Harley moon
Is it just wishful thinking or is this one the real thing https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/093366524070 🤔 regular.
-
07-15-23 00:36 #7003Regular Member

Posts: 31I haven't seen her post in a long time. I came really close to meeting up with her but something told me not to. She was always super demanding and I see her prices have gone up. If I remember correctly she use to only do qv so seeing hh on her post is something new. If you get the chance go for it and let us know how it went.
Originally Posted by DrZardon
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 00:25 #7002Regular Member

Posts: 31I would def stay away
This girl keeps posting with either a "new name" or "new phone number". Yes she's a real redhead but the pictures posted don't do any justice. She's a lot skinner in person. And her boyfriend isn't to far behind hiding somewhere usually. I had a bad experience with her some time ago. She rushed everything and didn't do everything she said she would. She kept saying how her boyfriend just got out of prison. Yeah I'm thinking more like jail and not prison. Like most of the other women she has a serious drug problem. I personally would stay away from her and don't waste your time or money.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...s/050722085087
-
07-14-23 21:37 #7001Regular Member

Posts: 15MB 843-xxx-8015
Anyone actually seen her yet? Tried to meet a couple of times but went silent close to meeting time. She's also posting on Tryst as Sophia.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...b/635188924413
-
07-14-23 21:20 #7000Regular Member

Posts: 31She's real if that's what you're asking. I linked up once with her some time ago. She came to me when we met. But her prices were not that high from outcalls like they're now. I've never been to her place. But I def would not ever pay an extra $50 for Greek. I would say go for it.
Originally Posted by Xcvxxx
[View Original Post]
-
07-14-23 09:50 #6999Senior Member

Posts: 155Anything on this one
Anything on this one https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...v/860416070750.
Jade?
-
07-14-23 09:49 #6998Senior Member

Posts: 128Harley Moon
She looks to go to be true. I'm definitely going to check her out. I will let you know.
-
07-14-23 09:06 #6997Senior Member

Posts: 93Harley Moon
Saw this post from yesterday. Anyone taken the plunge or know anything?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/myrtl...-/032169856818









Reply With Quote






