Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements
+
Add Report
Results 631 to 645 of 1084
-
07-23-23 09:38 #454Senior Member

Posts: 101Chli2 bc Swedish Darling
Met up with this girl recently. She actually had a couple of profiles on the site, but deactivated the one I was talking to her with. This link below is to another one of her profiles which she seems active on.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...e-cdf9d76b5122
She calls herself Swedish, but in reality she is not. Her grandparents are from there and immigrated to the US like 50 years ago, so in case you were thinking you were meeting up with a Eurobabe with a Swedish accent, that is not the case.
We met up for drinks and hit it off rather good and then headed back to my place for some fun. She has tight body with perky (fake) tits that I sucked on while we were having drinks at my place. Got her naked and had her start giving me head while I was standing in the living room and she was on her knees. She does have a lot of tattoos (which she mentions in her profile). She has nice fit ass and overall very fit, which I liked a lot. Once we moved over the bedroom, she popped out a condom that she had with her and insisted only CFS. I tried to convince but she would not budge. So I reluctantly put the raincoat on and proceeded to ram her doggy style in her pussy from behind. She was getting really into it and we switched all position including reverse cowboy. I tried to play with her asshole with my fingers to see if she was receptive to anal and unfortunately that was a no go. So after a couple thrusts, I had her finish me off with a BBBJ but did not want to do CIM so ended finishing all over myself, which sucks but BJ was not bad.
Overall experience 7/10 CFS, no anal, no CIM but yes to BBBJ.
Looks in person 7.5/10 Body 9/10 (amazing abs and ass).
Damage: 5 big ones.
WIR: No because I do like to have the BBFS and CIM options so despite a good time overall, I will not repeat. You guys can vulture this one.
-
07-23-23 09:21 #453Senior Member

Posts: 101Trin 21 yr old
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-9e04e03ecaa4
Met up with this chick a while back end of 2022 when she was 20. Nothing special, she did send me pics and what I liked about her was her fit thin figure. Once we met up at a bar, she was definitely not as fit as in the pics she had sent me or the ones that are online, so a bit disappointed that she had a few extra pounds on her, not full on catfish but for sure she know how to take pics at good angles and photoshop and filter her pics. Nonetheless still good enough for me to want to stick my meat in her.
After we had drinks we went to my place and once there we started going to town with some DFK. She then proceeded to go to the restroom and came out and said she unexpectedly just had her period. Of course I was skeptic but didn't want to push it or attempt at having period sex with this chick. We agreed she would give me a BJ only then but at a lower rate that what we had agreed to (I can't recall what the final amount I gave her was but it would have been 5 if we had full sex). In any case she proceed to give a rather good and sloppy BBBJ and I came and finished in her mouth, which she proceed to swallow like a champ.
Overall experience 5/10 (due to not having full sex) blowjob was 8/10 BBBJ.
Looks online 7.5/10 in person I would knock her down a notch so would rate her 6.5/10.
-
07-23-23 08:56 #452Senior Member

Posts: 101If I recall Ophilia was reviewed in this forum previously (if I remember what the reviewer said it was not a good experience and flaky, bad comms). I had messaged with TampaBae and even facetimed. Definitely the real deal and she was a previous porn / fetish performer. I had reported this in one of my reports. Unfortunately our schedules were not aligning so I never got around to meeting her.
Originally Posted by BassAckward
[View Original Post]
-
07-22-23 23:03 #451Senior Member

Posts: 292 reports
Hey gents, I'm visiting in a couple weeks so I'm trying to line something up. Here's what I have so far.
Ophilia:
Responded with her cell. I texted, she tells me she hates people that don't use iPhone because she can't send vids and I need to figure out a way. I tell her I'm not interested in content, looking for meets. She tells me I must be hideous (never shared my pics). Sort of a bitty.
https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-c448255caab8
Bunniekakez.
Went to text quickly, seems legit and like she's open to meeting, I'll update after my trip unless one of ya'll have experience to tell me otherwise.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-609b19ad30ff
Also messaging with these others.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-35331f5f7a49
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-87d1fe4d4d10
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-60e3656ccc8c
-
07-18-23 19:03 #450Senior Member

Posts: 101Exactly that is what threw me off, I figured if she was all about scamming guys she would already been banned and would have started a new account. Anyway I reported her, hopefully that account gets shut down. She did tell she made the account years ago but never really used it. I had not seen her online this past year so I figured that could be real, but always skeptical. On to the next.
Originally Posted by NapataJohn
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 17:09 #449Senior Member

Posts: 141She has been online 3 years and looks very cute. Most guys would have done same as you.
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 21:57 #448Senior Member

Posts: 101Scammer Alert Beachbaby
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-f7748041d3ce
Despite my decades of experience I got scammed by this chick (a small amount $30) but nonetheless still stings. I was 80% sure it was going to be a scam but felt like what the heck, low risk but still burns. I had texted and chatted as well as facetimed and all checked out. She was about to head my way when she pulled the I need money for my Uber. After going back and forth that I would either call her an Uber or even pick her up, all these excuses. We facetimed multiple times and thought well what the heck since I know all her personal details (names, social etc.) Anyway, as soon as I sent the $30 radio silence and she blocked me. I guess there is always a first, but nonetheless very annoying and aggravating. So much time and effort on her end to get $30 bucks LOL.
Oh well, on to my next girls that I have lined up including thinking about doing a repeat on a cum in ass princess I had over the other night (report coming soon). I think I will to get out my frustration on this bird that got away.
-
07-15-23 17:33 #447Senior Member

Posts: 280I've used it but ultimately found it to be not worth the price of admission. They nickel and dime every part of the experience to where it's really impossible to cast a wide net. I had the same issue initially as well. Last time around I ONLY stuck with verified profiles, no matter how hot the others looked. I'm sure there's some real ones on there but seeking has been a much better bang for the proverbial buck.
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 12:20 #446Senior Member

Posts: 101Secret Benefits recent experience?
Has anyone had any recent experience (and success) with the Secret Benefits site. This forum pushes it a lot, so thought it may be a good alternative to SA. I did try about 6 months ago and wasted all the credits on girls that wouldn't even respond. I am thinking on doing one last try again and blow some money on some credits and stick to verified profiles. I have not verified my profile, and I wonder if that may be a reason I am not even getting a response (or even a view). I see a handful of girls that are on Seeking also on there, so I know there are some legit profiles but just wondering if any success since most posting on here is about SA girls.
-
07-09-23 09:56 #445Senior Member

Posts: 153Typical Scammer HoneyLilly777
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-66b7b3fdf3c6
She wanted me to send her $150 to get her hair done. Promised to let me facefuck her after. I said I'd bring the money and meet her, she blocked me.
So many scammers these days!
Wk.
-
07-03-23 14:29 #444Senior Member

Posts: 385OGWifeyizm
Didn't bother with this one as she's running a revolving door of "make her rent" incall.
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-a3cd537af024
Reported on extensively under her Wifeyizm escort name in the forums.
https://tryst.link/escort/wifeyizm-793
-
07-02-23 21:31 #443Senior Member

Posts: 280Sharing Numbers
Just as a general PSA to other mongers. Unless I get explicit permission to pass along a number from a lady, I won't share. If I do get permission, I will say something like "DM me for her number" in my post. I have no problem telling why'all info that will help you in our collective hunt for pussy, but as someone who has a near-irrational hatred for unsolicited messages / calls on my personal phone, I'm not going to put another person through that. If they want me to share, I'll gladly do it. If they don't mention it, it's a no-go.
-
06-28-23 11:23 #442Senior Member

Posts: 93Condom
I have a regular in St Pete who makes me wear a condom because she got knocked up by a 1st class loser.
Originally Posted by GermanOwl
[View Original Post]
-
06-28-23 08:48 #441Senior Member

Posts: 101Fitluvcollege -Any Intel on this gem?
https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-280972234e2e
I have been chatting with this beauty which is right up my alley on what I like with the girls on SA and the type that I typically meet up with (slim body model type body, 18-25 yrs etc.). She has been very slow to respond and I was first thinking it may be a fake profile, but the profile is verified and has been on the site since 2021, so highly probable that she is real. We have had some back and forth but she is seldom on the site and have not been able to get her digits or get an indication from her if she wants to meet up. I was also able to find out that she has an porn channel as well as her Instagram, that I can share to Senior Members (assuming I get some intel in return). After finding her free and porn online I am even more interested in her tight body and ass. One thing to note is that she has some meat curtains on her, not my thing but I can look past that given all the rest of her body. (It looks like a wad of paper mache sticking out from her or better said that double roast beef sandwich from Arby's menu.). Anyway any intel is appreciated or maybe you guys have been able to meet up with her, if so please PM me if you prefer.
-
06-28-23 08:38 #440Senior Member

Posts: 101Great report and thanks for the heads up about her hygiene practices LOL.
Originally Posted by Thunderbolt27
[View Original Post]







Reply With Quote





