Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 73 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 1083
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #453

    Trin 21 yr old

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...0-9e04e03ecaa4

    Met up with this chick a while back end of 2022 when she was 20. Nothing special, she did send me pics and what I liked about her was her fit thin figure. Once we met up at a bar, she was definitely not as fit as in the pics she had sent me or the ones that are online, so a bit disappointed that she had a few extra pounds on her, not full on catfish but for sure she know how to take pics at good angles and photoshop and filter her pics. Nonetheless still good enough for me to want to stick my meat in her.

    After we had drinks we went to my place and once there we started going to town with some DFK. She then proceeded to go to the restroom and came out and said she unexpectedly just had her period. Of course I was skeptic but didn't want to push it or attempt at having period sex with this chick. We agreed she would give me a BJ only then but at a lower rate that what we had agreed to (I can't recall what the final amount I gave her was but it would have been 5 if we had full sex). In any case she proceed to give a rather good and sloppy BBBJ and I came and finished in her mouth, which she proceed to swallow like a champ.

    Overall experience 5/10 (due to not having full sex) blowjob was 8/10 BBBJ.

    Looks online 7.5/10 in person I would knock her down a notch so would rate her 6.5/10.

  2. #452
    Quote Originally Posted by BassAckward  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents, I'm visiting in a couple weeks so I'm trying to line something up. Here's what I have so far.

    Ophilia:

    Responded with her cell. I texted, she tells me she hates people that don't use iPhone because she can't send vids and I need to figure out a way. I tell her I'm not interested in content, looking for meets. She tells me I must be hideous (never shared my pics). Sort of a bitty.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-c448255caab8

    Bunniekakez.

    Went to text quickly, seems legit and like she's open to meeting, I'll update after my trip unless one of ya'll have experience to tell me otherwise.
    If I recall Ophilia was reviewed in this forum previously (if I remember what the reviewer said it was not a good experience and flaky, bad comms). I had messaged with TampaBae and even facetimed. Definitely the real deal and she was a previous porn / fetish performer. I had reported this in one of my reports. Unfortunately our schedules were not aligning so I never got around to meeting her.

  3. #451

    2 reports

    Hey gents, I'm visiting in a couple weeks so I'm trying to line something up. Here's what I have so far.

    Ophilia:

    Responded with her cell. I texted, she tells me she hates people that don't use iPhone because she can't send vids and I need to figure out a way. I tell her I'm not interested in content, looking for meets. She tells me I must be hideous (never shared my pics). Sort of a bitty.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...6-c448255caab8

    Bunniekakez.

    Went to text quickly, seems legit and like she's open to meeting, I'll update after my trip unless one of ya'll have experience to tell me otherwise.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...4-609b19ad30ff

    Also messaging with these others.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-35331f5f7a49

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...2-87d1fe4d4d10

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...0-60e3656ccc8c

  4. #450
    Quote Originally Posted by NapataJohn  [View Original Post]
    She has been online 3 years and looks very cute. Most guys would have done same as you.
    Exactly that is what threw me off, I figured if she was all about scamming guys she would already been banned and would have started a new account. Anyway I reported her, hopefully that account gets shut down. She did tell she made the account years ago but never really used it. I had not seen her online this past year so I figured that could be real, but always skeptical. On to the next.

  5. #449
    She has been online 3 years and looks very cute. Most guys would have done same as you.

  6. #448

    Scammer Alert Beachbaby

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-f7748041d3ce

    Despite my decades of experience I got scammed by this chick (a small amount $30) but nonetheless still stings. I was 80% sure it was going to be a scam but felt like what the heck, low risk but still burns. I had texted and chatted as well as facetimed and all checked out. She was about to head my way when she pulled the I need money for my Uber. After going back and forth that I would either call her an Uber or even pick her up, all these excuses. We facetimed multiple times and thought well what the heck since I know all her personal details (names, social etc.) Anyway, as soon as I sent the $30 radio silence and she blocked me. I guess there is always a first, but nonetheless very annoying and aggravating. So much time and effort on her end to get $30 bucks LOL.

    Oh well, on to my next girls that I have lined up including thinking about doing a repeat on a cum in ass princess I had over the other night (report coming soon). I think I will to get out my frustration on this bird that got away.

  7. #447
    Quote Originally Posted by GermanOwl  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone had any recent experience (and success) with the Secret Benefits site. This forum pushes it a lot, so thought it may be a good alternative to SA. I did try about 6 months ago and wasted all the credits on girls that wouldn't even respond. I am thinking on doing one last try again and blow some money on some credits and stick to verified profiles. I have not verified my profile, and I wonder if that may be a reason I am not even getting a response (or even a view). I see a handful of girls that are on Seeking also on there, so I know there are some legit profiles but just wondering if any success since most posting on here is about SA girls.
    I've used it but ultimately found it to be not worth the price of admission. They nickel and dime every part of the experience to where it's really impossible to cast a wide net. I had the same issue initially as well. Last time around I ONLY stuck with verified profiles, no matter how hot the others looked. I'm sure there's some real ones on there but seeking has been a much better bang for the proverbial buck.

  8. #446

    Secret Benefits recent experience?

    Has anyone had any recent experience (and success) with the Secret Benefits site. This forum pushes it a lot, so thought it may be a good alternative to SA. I did try about 6 months ago and wasted all the credits on girls that wouldn't even respond. I am thinking on doing one last try again and blow some money on some credits and stick to verified profiles. I have not verified my profile, and I wonder if that may be a reason I am not even getting a response (or even a view). I see a handful of girls that are on Seeking also on there, so I know there are some legit profiles but just wondering if any success since most posting on here is about SA girls.

  9. #445

    Typical Scammer HoneyLilly777

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...3-66b7b3fdf3c6

    She wanted me to send her $150 to get her hair done. Promised to let me facefuck her after. I said I'd bring the money and meet her, she blocked me.

    So many scammers these days!

    Wk.

  10. #444

    OGWifeyizm

    Didn't bother with this one as she's running a revolving door of "make her rent" incall.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-a3cd537af024

    Reported on extensively under her Wifeyizm escort name in the forums.

    https://tryst.link/escort/wifeyizm-793

  11. #443

    Sharing Numbers

    Just as a general PSA to other mongers. Unless I get explicit permission to pass along a number from a lady, I won't share. If I do get permission, I will say something like "DM me for her number" in my post. I have no problem telling why'all info that will help you in our collective hunt for pussy, but as someone who has a near-irrational hatred for unsolicited messages / calls on my personal phone, I'm not going to put another person through that. If they want me to share, I'll gladly do it. If they don't mention it, it's a no-go.

  12. #442

    Condom

    I have a regular in St Pete who makes me wear a condom because she got knocked up by a 1st class loser.

    Quote Originally Posted by GermanOwl  [View Original Post]
    The link to her friend https://members.seeking.com/member/2...b-53e86449e0c7.

    As I mentioned I did not meet this one since she flaked out. On the condom side, most semi- or non pros are ok with bare in my experience, it is the Pros who really insist on condom since I assume they are getting it daily from a different monger or maybe escorts on other sites etc.

  13. #441

    Fitluvcollege -Any Intel on this gem?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...1-280972234e2e

    I have been chatting with this beauty which is right up my alley on what I like with the girls on SA and the type that I typically meet up with (slim body model type body, 18-25 yrs etc.). She has been very slow to respond and I was first thinking it may be a fake profile, but the profile is verified and has been on the site since 2021, so highly probable that she is real. We have had some back and forth but she is seldom on the site and have not been able to get her digits or get an indication from her if she wants to meet up. I was also able to find out that she has an porn channel as well as her Instagram, that I can share to Senior Members (assuming I get some intel in return). After finding her free and porn online I am even more interested in her tight body and ass. One thing to note is that she has some meat curtains on her, not my thing but I can look past that given all the rest of her body. (It looks like a wad of paper mache sticking out from her or better said that double roast beef sandwich from Arby's menu.). Anyway any intel is appreciated or maybe you guys have been able to meet up with her, if so please PM me if you prefer.

  14. #440
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbolt27  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-7e634d1397fe

    Met with this latina a month or so ago. Very nice lady. Agreed upon 300 ppm and she met me at my hotel late at night-seems like it was 10-10:30 ish. Very nice lady and on the quiet side. I offered her a drink at the bar but she just wanted water. We went up to the room and she was enthusiastic as we started. When I began undressing her (and this is the bad part), I had to bend over to pull her dress down over her ass and I caught a very pungent whiff. I just about threw up. But like a trooper, I marched ahead holding my breath in spurts.

    At that point though I just wanted to get it over with. Rushed though it. All was barr but she did not want CIP so I unloaded on her stomach. She left and took an Uber back home and I went and scrubbed my genitals with bleach and a SOS pad (just kidding but you know how rotten that smell can be).

    She looks like her pictures but just remember the angles and laying flat on her back make her appear more svelte than she really is. Wasn't a turn off for me but a little of a disappointment. Anywho, maybe let her know you are a stickler for hygiene if you contact her. I wish I had stopped and asked her to take a shower but. Whatever.

    Happy hunting fellas!
    Great report and thanks for the heads up about her hygiene practices LOL.

  15. #439

    Paula2610

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...b-7e634d1397fe

    Met with this latina a month or so ago. Very nice lady. Agreed upon 300 ppm and she met me at my hotel late at night-seems like it was 10-10:30 ish. Very nice lady and on the quiet side. I offered her a drink at the bar but she just wanted water. We went up to the room and she was enthusiastic as we started. When I began undressing her (and this is the bad part), I had to bend over to pull her dress down over her ass and I caught a very pungent whiff. I just about threw up. But like a trooper, I marched ahead holding my breath in spurts.

    At that point though I just wanted to get it over with. Rushed though it. All was barr but she did not want CIP so I unloaded on her stomach. She left and took an Uber back home and I went and scrubbed my genitals with bleach and a SOS pad (just kidding but you know how rotten that smell can be).

    She looks like her pictures but just remember the angles and laying flat on her back make her appear more svelte than she really is. Wasn't a turn off for me but a little of a disappointment. Anywho, maybe let her know you are a stickler for hygiene if you contact her. I wish I had stopped and asked her to take a shower but. Whatever.

    Happy hunting fellas!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape