Rubrankings.com
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 101 of 327 FirstFirst ... 51 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 4897
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3397

    Always negotiate

    Quote Originally Posted by CK465  [View Original Post]
    I remember an encounter with her and this other chick she was traveling with. Was my first threesome. Commuted all the way to Rehobeth and they were staying at a Hotel. She was out smoking and I look right at her and she grinned trying to see if I was the prospective client.

    Overall, an alright experience. Had to be over 200. Did mish with her for a bit before switching to the friend who was moaning with delight with each stroke and then I busted. Only one pop and then I was asked to leave. It was there I learned to ask for 2 pop for every encounter that I donate over a hundred.

    That's her traveling buddy below.
    Anytime you donate over a certain amount of roses you should always negotiate the 2 rounds.

  2. #3396

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJ772  [View Original Post]
    Those pics do not look old. Wouldn't you stop to think that 'old' pics would look better? I think some girls in this lifestyle look progressively worse, not better. Not sure why people are defending broad, that's real nuts.
    Not defending her. I do not know what she looks like recently. But every single one of those pictures I have seen in the past. They were not taken recently. That is all I'm trying to say. I can't vouch for her or say anything negative. I have not seen her recently. But all of those pics have been around for a while.

  3. #3395
    Senior Member


    Posts: 204

    Den Mom Gia

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996  [View Original Post]
    I did get to meet Gia last night. She was at some low budget motel in Elkton. There were a few people hanging outside. Guys and gals but not near her room. Texted to let her know I was there. She said the door is open. I went in and we greeted with a hug. I went to use the bathroom. I was pleased with how she looked. Cute face and nice ass. Started with BBJ which was decent. I was already hard as soon as I got in the room and wanted to get her. We started with doggie. She commented on my size which I get a lot. So I took it easy at first. We switched to missionary. She wasn't taking it very well at first so I had to really take it easy. After a while she started relaxing more. I started pounding her good. She was wet and came really hard. Shaking and everything. Overall it was a nice time and I would see her again only if no one else is available.
    I remember an encounter with her and this other chick she was traveling with. Was my first threesome. Commuted all the way to Rehobeth and they were staying at a Hotel. She was out smoking and I look right at her and she grinned trying to see if I was the prospective client.

    Overall, an alright experience. Had to be over 200. Did mish with her for a bit before switching to the friend who was moaning with delight with each stroke and then I busted. Only one pop and then I was asked to leave. It was there I learned to ask for 2 pop for every encounter that I donate over a hundred.

    That's her traveling buddy below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2.jpg‎   1.jpg‎  

  4. #3394

    Thank you Paul!

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996  [View Original Post]
    I did get to meet Gia last night. She was at some low budget motel in Elkton. There were a few people hanging outside. Guys and gals but not near her room. Texted to let her know I was there. She said the door is open. I went in and we greeted with a hug. I went to use the bathroom. I was pleased with how she looked. Cute face and nice ass. Started with BBJ which was decent. I was already hard as soon as I got in the room and wanted to get her. We started with doggie. She commented on my size which I get a lot. So I took it easy at first. We switched to missionary. She wasn't taking it very well at first so I had to really take it easy. After a while she started relaxing more. I started pounding her good. She was wet and came really hard. Shaking and everything. Overall it was a nice time and I would see her again only if no one else is available.
    Wow, as long as I've been on these boards, that is the FIRST favorable review I've EVER seen of Gia. I tried to meet up with her years and years ago, she played games (set times and late response, etc) and I said forget it, never bothered again. I THEN started seeing one by one, poor reviews come in and I was thankful. Hopefully Ms G is on a turn around and up slope. I wish her luck, as with ANY of these providers!

  5. #3393
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyBadass12  [View Original Post]
    I dated Gia prob 5 or so years ago. She drove to me had this old crown vic. BBBJ was lame she was way bigger then her pictures at the time. The whole date was boring. I have recently heard stories that she has open sores and is over all still not a good date.
    I did notice some scabs, but they weren't open. That was a concern for me. Definite signs of some drug use. The only way I would repeat is if there's absolutely nobody else available. She did get me off though.

  6. #3392
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to meet up with t this evening. She's much closer to me then the Dover ones. We're going to do an hh. Doesn't look like she's been around very long. But I could be wrong. Her conversation was pleasant. Anyone familiar with her? If not, I'll report back when I see her. Hope I'll have better luck this time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...e/671406419357
    I dated Gia prob 5 or so years ago. She drove to me had this old crown vic. BBBJ was lame she was way bigger then her pictures at the time. The whole date was boring. I have recently heard stories that she has open sores and is over all still not a good date.

  7. #3391

    Gia

    I did get to meet Gia last night. She was at some low budget motel in Elkton. There were a few people hanging outside. Guys and gals but not near her room. Texted to let her know I was there. She said the door is open. I went in and we greeted with a hug. I went to use the bathroom. I was pleased with how she looked. Cute face and nice ass. Started with BBJ which was decent. I was already hard as soon as I got in the room and wanted to get her. We started with doggie. She commented on my size which I get a lot. So I took it easy at first. We switched to missionary. She wasn't taking it very well at first so I had to really take it easy. After a while she started relaxing more. I started pounding her good. She was wet and came really hard. Shaking and everything. Overall it was a nice time and I would see her again only if no one else is available.

  8. #3390

    Diamond In Dover Review

    Had the pleasure of meeting with Diamond a few months back. Was able to convince her to come to my hotel I was staying while in town. I can honestly say she gives the best BBJ in the state of Delaware LOL. This lady is incredible and she follows orders well. Porno style head. Had her spot on it and cock slap her face and mouth with it. She loved every minute of it and so did I. She can take a nice hard deep pounding and is pretty attractive. She sent me a message after she left telling me she had a good time which is always good to hear. Would absolutely recommend and see her again when I'm back downstate.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1404.jpeg‎   IMG_1403.jpeg‎  

  9. #3389
    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    I'm saying that none of those pics are recent. People are commenting about how they make her look bad. I don't know what she looks like recently but all of those pictures are taken some time ago.
    Those pics do not look old. Wouldn't you stop to think that 'old' pics would look better? I think some girls in this lifestyle look progressively worse, not better. Not sure why people are defending broad, that's real nuts.

  10. #3388

    Getting so desperate that one forces a situation?

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the information. I'm still going to see her. I don't want to back out now. She's only 25 min away. Nobody else is coming through.
    Ah Grasshopper! One of the things I had to learn in this hobby was when to walk away and when to fold. I had to learn that no matter how frustrating the hunt got, It was better to not force a situation. Learned to never get so desperate as to ignore the Spidey Senses or let the little head do the thinking..

    While I know YMMV rings true in this game, I also learned that it was hubris to think I could over come a bunch of bad reviews, because I was smarter, more capable, nicer or whatever than all of those reviewers. I could turn a girl around, thinking never worked.

    So hope it works out for you, but if it doesn't, sigh.


    PS- You can ALWAYS back out of a date, IF you do it politely and kindly. Even at the point of meeting, IF the girl is a mess one can back out gracefully. If one is not willing to walk away, then one is going to find trouble or end up with a bad date from time to time.

  11. #3387
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    Recently decided to TOFTT and go see Gia, to get my own take on all of the bad reviews I have seen over the years. Contacted her and she is in Elkton at the New Eastern Motel. I went there once, years ago to see Zoe, and with all of the "interesting" people hanging around, didn't feel safe. A few months after that, one of the owners was shot and killed there. So the place is 'no fly' for me.

    Gia refused to come out of that place, despite numerous attempts over many days. Have picked girls up in Elkton before and dated in DE, so was shocked she had no flexibility. Oh well, on to other thinngs!

    Just another bit of information for consideration.
    Thanks for the information. I'm still going to see her. I don't want to back out now. She's only 25 min away. Nobody else is coming through.

  12. #3386

    New Eastern

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to meet up with t this evening. She's much closer to me then the Dover ones. We're going to do an hh. Doesn't look like she's been around very long. But I could be wrong. Her conversation was pleasant. Anyone familiar with her? If not, I'll report back when I see her. Hope I'll have better luck this time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...e/671406419357
    Recently decided to TOFTT and go see Gia, to get my own take on all of the bad reviews I have seen over the years. Contacted her and she is in Elkton at the New Eastern Motel. I went there once, years ago to see Zoe, and with all of the "interesting" people hanging around, didn't feel safe. A few months after that, one of the owners was shot and killed there. So the place is 'no fly' for me.

    Gia refused to come out of that place, despite numerous attempts over many days. Have picked girls up in Elkton before and dated in DE, so was shocked she had no flexibility. Oh well, on to other thinngs!

    Just another bit of information for consideration.

  13. #3385

    Jenn Review

    Well must say that Jenn can be a very good date when you're actually able to meet with her. She can be very hard to get in touch at times. A couple times she nodded off in spurts of sleep during the car ride to my place. But she's a sexy little thing. BBJ is really good and she's very engaged and has great work ethic. Stuck to cowgirl and missionary and finished in the bag. She's very sweet and has a nice personality. Haven't seen her in months but from her new pictures she does look more skinnier than before.

  14. #3384

    Bad one

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to meet up with t this evening. She's much closer to me then the Dover ones. We're going to do an hh. Doesn't look like she's been around very long. But I could be wrong. Her conversation was pleasant. Anyone familiar with her? If not, I'll report back when I see her. Hope I'll have better luck this time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...e/671406419357
    She has been around for a while now and is not worth it. Look for Gia in here.

  15. #3383

    Not good

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to meet up with t this evening. She's much closer to me then the Dover ones. We're going to do an hh. Doesn't look like she's been around very long. But I could be wrong. Her conversation was pleasant. Anyone familiar with her? If not, I'll report back when I see her. Hope I'll have better luck this time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...e/671406419357
    I've seen nothing but bad reviews on this one.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape