Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 102 of 327 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 152 202 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 4897
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3382

    T

    I'm going to meet up with t this evening. She's much closer to me then the Dover ones. We're going to do an hh. Doesn't look like she's been around very long. But I could be wrong. Her conversation was pleasant. Anyone familiar with her? If not, I'll report back when I see her. Hope I'll have better luck this time.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/wilmi...e/671406419357

  2. #3381

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJ772  [View Original Post]
    I have no idea what her real name is. Not sure what you're referring to here.
    I'm saying that none of those pics are recent. People are commenting about how they make her look bad. I don't know what she looks like recently but all of those pictures are taken some time ago.

  3. #3380
    Quote Originally Posted by Jthinas  [View Original Post]
    Isn't it easier just to use her stage name? Is it really necessary to constantly put her real name on as well. Everyone knows her by Jenn. And none of those pictures are recent. Not sure what she looks like right now, but those pictures are from quite some time ago.
    I have no idea what her real name is. Not sure what you're referring to here.

  4. #3379

    Jenn

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJ772  [View Original Post]
    You think she looks good in those pics?

    Let me point it out better. She doesn't look healthy, face looks like it's getting skinnier AKA she looks like she's sick. Might be the usage, but either way, she ain't looking healthy. I met her once a while back and she's a sweet girl, but I usually can sense when someone isn't in good health and those pics say enough for me.
    Isn't it easier just to use her stage name? Is it really necessary to constantly put her real name on as well. Everyone knows her by Jenn. And none of those pictures are recent. Not sure what she looks like right now, but those pictures are from quite some time ago.

  5. #3378

    Ymmv

    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJ772  [View Original Post]
    You think she looks good in those pics?

    Let me point it out better. She doesn't look healthy, face looks like it's getting skinnier AKA she looks like she's sick. Might be the usage, but either way, she ain't looking healthy. I met her once a while back and she's a sweet girl, but I usually can sense when someone isn't in good health and those pics say enough for me.
    Nice thing about this hobby is everyone sees things a bit differently, from different perspectives.

    I'm not going off of pictures, rather an in person meeting in the last 2-weeks.

    Girls and drugs, something I have gotten use to over time. It's a slippery slope down- always.

    There are those for which it's all about the visuals, others prefer good work ethic and good performance. To each their own! YMMV.

    Happy hunting & be safe!

  6. #3377
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    I see some strong reactions as a result on my mention of Tori being back. I also see some inconsistencies in that a couple of dudes have mentioned bad service, yet when drilled down into their reports either got into a dispute before or walked out before any action happened. So I'm befuddles as to how reviewers can comment on actual "service. ".

    I get it, often things don't go well and in fact sometimes go off the rails. I get that, as it happens. It also sucks when it happens, especially with a girl you have seen regularly or have helped out recently or in the past.

    One thing I had to learn to avoid was the "helping out" White Knight Syndrome, thinking that help meant extra services or special treatments. Too often the "help" got me disappointed expecting too much, and it got me a tattoo on my forehead saying "sucker". The more I helped the more they asked for help. Now I do it only to truly help no strings, realizing its usually money tossed down the drain.
    You think she looks good in those pics?

    Let me point it out better. She doesn't look healthy, face looks like it's getting skinnier AKA she looks like she's sick. Might be the usage, but either way, she ain't looking healthy. I met her once a while back and she's a sweet girl, but I usually can sense when someone isn't in good health and those pics say enough for me.

  7. #3376
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    I see some strong reactions as a result on my mention of Tori being back. I also see some inconsistencies in that a couple of dudes have mentioned bad service, yet when drilled down into their reports either got into a dispute before or walked out before any action happened. So I'm befuddles as to how reviewers can comment on actual "service. ".

    I get it, often things don't go well and in fact sometimes go off the rails. I get that, as it happens. It also sucks when it happens, especially with a girl you have seen regularly or have helped out recently or in the past.

    One thing I had to learn to avoid was the "helping out" White Knight Syndrome, thinking that help meant extra services or special treatments. Too often the "help" got me disappointed expecting too much, and it got me a tattoo on my forehead saying "sucker". The more I helped the more they asked for help. Now I do it only to truly help no strings, realizing its usually money tossed down the drain.

    I get that things often go badly with a date. Often times the girl is having a bad day, or the I'm in a pissy mood and as a result things don't work out. That happens. In fact, with most girls, on drugs, a bit of variability is to be expected and planned for. I had to learn to set up a decision tree up for dates: what if the place is a sh*thole, what will I do? What if there is a handler? What IF ABC? By thinking these things through, allowed me to be prepared and that cut down on stress and disappointments. It often allows me to turn a situation around because I have thought of the next step already.
    All good points and advice like always. I suppose my review may not relate to the mongers that are just in and out with Tori. She definitely still has a great body and when she's not sleeping in the back if a uhaul the night before, she can dress up well too. I was definitely too close with her and hearing all her crazy stories.

  8. #3375

    Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by Nate0110  [View Original Post]
    This is the Ariel I was referring to. She post on STG occasionally as well.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...f12a82f9c2ea26
    Thanks for the info. I will try to set something up with her and report back on how it goes.

  9. #3374
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampoo55  [View Original Post]
    4) Tori still gives a killer BBBJ and the pussy is still tight for FS. She gets into it. Also I believe for those who wish to take the risk, BBFS is on the menu.
    I met up with her yesterday at that "lovely" place for a SS. I agree her body looks good, she gave a nice BBBJ jut the BBFS was great. Pussy was tight enough that I dumped in under 2 min. Shithole aside, I will repeat.

  10. #3373

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by JRichard  [View Original Post]
    It is not against the law for LE to purchase pic in an investigation, nor is it illegal for them to post Nude Pictures in a sting operation provided they have written consent of the person.

    And the picture is not pornographic. With that said, a judge may feel differently about the method or picture used.
    Thank you for the feedback. I was only stating what she told me. I didn't know either way. I do believe that they can do whatever they want. This girl that told me this is no longer in the game as far as I know so it's a moot point as far as she goes. Thanks again.

  11. #3372

    Law. . .

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1970  [View Original Post]
    I can say that Frankie is the only one out of the 3 you'll get to see. She has a tendency to make you wait a little after agreed on time. But she's not going to ask for deposit. She will definitely make you comfortable. Very easy going lady. I think you'll have a good time with her. Now from my experience in this game you will give many many deposits and or purchase content before you actually get one that's legit. That accumulation of wasted money would probably equal up to enough for a decent date with a legit provider. However I did see an utr girl a couple years ago that said she uses the selling of pics and videos as a screening method that your not Johnny Law. Good luck.
    It is not against the law for LE to purchase pic in an investigation, nor is it illegal for them to post Nude Pictures in a sting operation provided they have written consent of the person.

    And the picture is not pornographic. With that said, a judge may feel differently about the method or picture used.

  12. #3371

    Selling Pics as a Screening Method?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1970  [View Original Post]
    I can say that Frankie is the only one out of the 3 you'll get to see. She has a tendency to make you wait a little after agreed on time. But she's not going to ask for deposit. She will definitely make you comfortable. Very easy going lady. However I did see an utr girl a couple years ago that said she uses the selling of pics and videos as a screening method that your not Johnny Law. Good luck.
    I agree with you Gator, good post!

    I guess I have been around too long and ripped off enough that I NEVER violate the Rule: No Money Up Front! No deposits, no buying pics, no joining OF, no signing up for sites, no payments for rooms, etc. No money until the project is complete. But it seems like most dudes ignore this rule, until they get ripped off.

    I can see a girl thinking that selling pics is a screening tool, but it's false. I remember reading that when LE was on the trail of the Elkton Pimp Dude, one LE guy texted a pic of his I'd and a pic of him holding up his I'd to the site, in order to gain access. So how did the text number, photo I'd and pic of the dude holding up his I'd help protect the Pimp Dude from LE?

    So I see no reason why LE wouldn't spend $10 or whatever if they want to catch a girl. So my thinking is she is using that "excuse" to get money up front. Sounds reasonable to guys, and prolly convinces a few to send money upfront, but in reality is a poor screening tool. An INCREDIBLE number of dudes SAY they are coming for a date and never show, or cancel, so girl getting money upfront could make up for the No Call No Shows.

    I dunno, I see stuff like that all the time and my reaction to deposits, buying content for date discounts, gas money, travel fee and money upfront is simple: NEXT! Too man fish in the sea!

  13. #3370

    Comments on Tori-Jenn

    I see some strong reactions as a result on my mention of Tori being back. I also see some inconsistencies in that a couple of dudes have mentioned bad service, yet when drilled down into their reports either got into a dispute before or walked out before any action happened. So I'm befuddles as to how reviewers can comment on actual "service. ".

    I get it, often things don't go well and in fact sometimes go off the rails. I get that, as it happens. It also sucks when it happens, especially with a girl you have seen regularly or have helped out recently or in the past.

    One thing I had to learn to avoid was the "helping out" White Knight Syndrome, thinking that help meant extra services or special treatments. Too often the "help" got me disappointed expecting too much, and it got me a tattoo on my forehead saying "sucker". The more I helped the more they asked for help. Now I do it only to truly help no strings, realizing its usually money tossed down the drain.

    I get that things often go badly with a date. Often times the girl is having a bad day, or the I'm in a pissy mood and as a result things don't work out. That happens. In fact, with most girls, on drugs, a bit of variability is to be expected and planned for. I had to learn to set up a decision tree up for dates: what if the place is a sh*thole, what will I do? What if there is a handler? What IF ABC? By thinking these things through, allowed me to be prepared and that cut down on stress and disappointments. It often allows me to turn a situation around because I have thought of the next step already.

    Now for the reality. Yes, the Fairwinds is an absolute sh*thole! We all can agree on that. Perhaps Tori-Jenn owes money to the owner of that place and as a result is tricking to pay him back? Her tricking is nothing new. Girls owing money to others is nothing new. During my visit I seen no signs of a pimp: no one collecting the Money, no one scheduling the dates. If one is freaked out by the place or the supposed "pimp" then take her out of the Fairwinds and take her to the dump, The Crown, or to the other dump, The West, or do a car date or go some-where's else. I had to learn to be the Marines: improvise, adapt, overcome!

    I dunno, I dated Tori recently at the sh*thole. I'll say this:

    1) I'd never date there again. Period. I agree place is a sh*thole, I felt unsafe there with the other "residents. " But knowing Tori, I felt she's have my back if needed.

    2) Tori is open to outcall, so in the future I would scoop her up there or ask her to meet me at the shops next door so I don't have to drive in the place.

    3) Tori's body still looks great! I don't get the comment that she looks horrible? I mean she's no Dakota Fanning, but who expects to find that when mongering? Tori has the same petite, spinner body as always. PLUS, unlike some of the drug girls she has no Tranq induced post abscess gaping wounds on her legs / body.

    4) Tori still gives a killer BBBJ and the pussy is still tight for FS. She gets into it. Also I believe for those who wish to take the risk, BBFS is on the menu.

    So with anything in this hobby YMMV. Good luck hunting.

  14. #3369
    Quote Originally Posted by Gator1970  [View Original Post]
    I can say that Frankie is the only one out of the 3 you'll get to see. She has a tendency to make you wait a little after agreed on time. But she's not going to ask for deposit. She will definitely make you comfortable. Very easy going lady. I think you'll have a good time with her. Now from my experience in this game you will give many many deposits and or purchase content before you actually get one that's legit. That accumulation of wasted money would probably equal up to enough for a decent date with a legit provider. However I did see an utr girl a couple years ago that said she uses the selling of pics and videos as a screening method that your not Johnny Law. Good luck.
    Thanks for the tip.

  15. #3368

    It's your money but

    Quote Originally Posted by PaulBunyon1996  [View Original Post]
    Jessica is her name. I reached out to her around 930 last night to let her know I was on my way. I didn't hear anything. Nothing. And still haven't heard anything and it's Tuesday afternoon now. I did look at her latest ad this morning and seen that it's a totally different number from the one she had. So I hit up that number. Ghost. So I'm not really sure what her deal is. But I'm not going to bother anymore.

    I did hear from the AA, whose name is Diosa. She gave me a link to her * webpage. Which coincidentally is $10.00 for a membership. The same price she's asking for a deposit to meet up. Ten dollars may appear not to be a lot of money, but it does raise a huge red flag. Especially with her low prices. 60 hh and 120 hour. As tempting as it is, I may have to feel her out a lot more before I bite. It was around 8 pm last night when I heard from her.

    I also heard from Frankie around 730 am this morning. She sounded pretty good. I do remember seeing her ads on this site a while back when I was scoping the site, but did not see any reviews posted on here at that time. But when I backtracked, I was able to see at least four good posts all back in May. I had only seen her ad on escort Babylon and the reviews. She's a lot older than me, which is kinda intimidating. 40. The oldest I've ever been with was 31. Right now she has the most promise. Unless something else comes up. I'm just trying to get some experience with women. Peace.

    Big Paul.
    I can say that Frankie is the only one out of the 3 you'll get to see. She has a tendency to make you wait a little after agreed on time. But she's not going to ask for deposit. She will definitely make you comfortable. Very easy going lady. I think you'll have a good time with her. Now from my experience in this game you will give many many deposits and or purchase content before you actually get one that's legit. That accumulation of wasted money would probably equal up to enough for a decent date with a legit provider. However I did see an utr girl a couple years ago that said she uses the selling of pics and videos as a screening method that your not Johnny Law. Good luck.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape