Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 522 of 2489 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 572 622 1022 1522 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 37331
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29516

    Tryst

    Quote Originally Posted by BLongPipes  [View Original Post]
    What's up mongers I was just wondering is that website called Tryst a real website with real escorts ? Any info I would appreciate it thanks.
    Yes tryst is real and better than most as they do a reasonable job of vetting scammers and stuff. Run by women. Downside is that their prices tend to be through the roof -- which gives girls moving from sites such as STG an inflated belief in their worth.

    Most on there apart from the higher end hookers can be got for $$ -- do not believe the $$$$$$ and over prices.

  2. #29515

    I have a question to ask

    What's up mongers I was just wondering is that website called Tryst a real website with real escorts ? Any info I would appreciate it thanks.

  3. #29514

    Same happened to me

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone else has received threatening texts / calls from someone claiming to be a pimp, gang member about wasting their girls time? Got a text a couple weeks ago and another one today (different number) followed by a call (declined). The texts are long and promise that bad things are going to happen to me if I don't pay money (extortion) LOL! I think I am done with the Latino experiences.
    Same thing happened to me. I haven't seen any latina providers, so it's probably the scammers. I was using my personal phone and they looked up an old address and referred to me by my name. Annoying / disturbing but I ignored it and it stopped. They even tried to call after the texts. I did an image search of one of the pictures and it had a lot of hits assuring me it was another scam.

  4. #29513

    CBJ or no?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dls9090  [View Original Post]
    I made contact with this girl, j love. No deposit on the ad and of course all her ads are gone now, but just makes it that much more apparent that she was bs from the start. I get to Richmond and she's like cash app me $35 for the address. She said it's not a deposit its a guarantee (but spelled it wrong twice two different ways haha) so I thought I might give the famous Richmond highway and chamb Ave a look. I saw a skinny light skin girl with short hair. She offered but was waay too far out there for me so I passed. Reached out to three other girls.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...5/106529437725

    She responded quick, less than a mile from where I was. So I get there and it's a place near Rosie's, some foot traffic, but she was at the door shaking her ass and waving when I pulled up. I also have to find a new hobby vehicle. I hit a deer otw to see a young lady a month or so ago. So anyways. I go up to the room and its pretty much right to business. Not a bad little body on her. There's definitely a reason why you don't get a good look at her face on the ad though. CBJ, dog, mish, back to CBJ then she looks at her phone pulls the mic away and no bs, gave me a 2 min warning!! That's when I politely shut her up and unloaded down her throat. I hopped a quick shower and she had ran to a friend's room and was coming back in as I was walking out. $65 bucks out the door and she came through for me after getting the run around from the first girl. One of the other ones I tried got back to me about the time I was leaving with her.

    She did text me this afternoon asking me for more money bc her daughter was in the emergency room and needed meds. I just ignored it.
    I thought she did CBJ? How did you blow a load down her throat with a rubber on?

  5. #29512

    Wasn't bad

    I made contact with this girl, j love. No deposit on the ad and of course all her ads are gone now, but just makes it that much more apparent that she was bs from the start. I get to Richmond and she's like cash app me $35 for the address. She said it's not a deposit its a guarantee (but spelled it wrong twice two different ways haha) so I thought I might give the famous Richmond highway and chamb Ave a look. I saw a skinny light skin girl with short hair. She offered but was waay too far out there for me so I passed. Reached out to three other girls.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/richm...5/106529437725

    She responded quick, less than a mile from where I was. So I get there and it's a place near Rosie's, some foot traffic, but she was at the door shaking her ass and waving when I pulled up. I also have to find a new hobby vehicle. I hit a deer otw to see a young lady a month or so ago. So anyways. I go up to the room and its pretty much right to business. Not a bad little body on her. There's definitely a reason why you don't get a good look at her face on the ad though. CBJ, dog, mish, back to CBJ then she looks at her phone pulls the mic away and no bs, gave me a 2 min warning!! That's when I politely shut her up and unloaded down her throat. I hopped a quick shower and she had ran to a friend's room and was coming back in as I was walking out. $65 bucks out the door and she came through for me after getting the run around from the first girl. One of the other ones I tried got back to me about the time I was leaving with her.

    She did text me this afternoon asking me for more money bc her daughter was in the emergency room and needed meds. I just ignored it.

  6. #29511

    Correction

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    Who knows, maybe she gave the other guy a break for some reason or he's being less than honest. Whatever the case, her Private Delights page says that QV is 150. We are talking about Fijiian, correct?
    I made a mistake, the rates was those listed on private delights. Like I had said, it had been a month or so since I had last seen her and I've probably seen 4-5 other girls since then.

  7. #29510

    I often respond demanding similar compensation.

    It's absolutely just a scam. My experience is that it is not a response to the latina providers but to the fakes. But be sure to block the number. Sometimes but not often they escalate it to very graphic depictions of dismemberment. I just don't need to look at that.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone else has received threatening texts / calls from someone claiming to be a pimp, gang member about wasting their girls time? Got a text a couple weeks ago and another one today (different number) followed by a call (declined). The texts are long and promise that bad things are going to happen to me if I don't pay money (extortion) LOL! I think I am done with the Latino experiences.

  8. #29509
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgDaddy804  [View Original Post]
    So I had a dream with LoLo this weekend and was disappointed because she is an attractive girl but disappointed in some of you mongers reports. She has some good head and cat but she has a monkey on her back which kills it for me. Location is in the hood with trash everywhere but where we did the deed wasn't much better. Anybody with an addiction is going to be lacking on many things including hygiene, safety, professionalism etc. You guys be safe out there I have read post where guys are glorifying some of these women leaving out the important details. We supposed to be watching each others six not lying to get in good with these girls for the hookup. I definitely did use protection which she didn't enjoy but oh well. Stay safe.
    I saw her last week as well and had some of the same thoughts. I will elaborate a little bit more. The complex she is living in is evidently having some trash pick up issues where every dumpster is surrounded by mounds of garbage. That is not her fault though, it just is what it is. There was a lot of walk around activity when I visited which bothered me more than the dumpsters overflowing. It was shady around there for sure. As we walked in her apt, there was another female leaving. Come to find out she lives with what I think is another working girl and her 16 year old daughter. Both wer nice and spoke but I felt that was something she could have given me a heads up on, LOL. The apartment was super messy with clutter everywhere. Finally made it through all that to her bedroom and shut the door. It was also pretty messy but once in, I did have a good time with her. The reports of her being attractive and super chill are all correct. I have no complaints about her or the services she provided. It was the setting and mess that was surprising to me. When we finished and I went to leave, more company had arrived and there was now a dude sitting on the couch looking at me on my way out. He didn't say anything but it was kind of awkward. I'll say again, LoLo herself was a good time but be prepared for the other stuff if you are going to see her at her apartment.

  9. #29508

    LoLo

    So I had a dream with LoLo this weekend and was disappointed because she is an attractive girl but disappointed in some of you mongers reports. She has some good head and cat but she has a monkey on her back which kills it for me. Location is in the hood with trash everywhere but where we did the deed wasn't much better. Anybody with an addiction is going to be lacking on many things including hygiene, safety, professionalism etc. You guys be safe out there I have read post where guys are glorifying some of these women leaving out the important details. We supposed to be watching each others six not lying to get in good with these girls for the hookup. I definitely did use protection which she didn't enjoy but oh well. Stay safe.

  10. #29507

    Perhaps

    Quote Originally Posted by GeechieDan  [View Original Post]
    Who knows, maybe she gave the other guy a break for some reason or he's being less than honest. Whatever the case, her Private Delights page says that QV is 150. We are talking about Fijiian, correct?
    That very well could be the case my dude. I was just speculating haha. If I'm the one in the wrong I'm more than open to being corrected.

  11. #29506

    Thumbs up for Lissy

    Kept my word and made it my business to see her around this time last week. Looks exactly like her pics although I'd say she is a tad bit slimmer than the pics would have you thinking. Ass was most certainly soft as the other gentleman proclaimed. Great visit, she is probably the friendliest out of all the Cubans I dreamt of at that hotel. Just like the others though, there was a language barrier, but no issue there of course.

    Head was decent but had better. Everything else during the session was really on point though. There is something that really gets me going when you can tell a provider is trying her best to hold in a loud moan, but you are so in the groove of doing your thing that she can't help but to let it out and doesn't stop from there, and man were those moans from her sexy as all hell LOL.

    Experience I would say overall was a solid 8/10. She wanted $. 5 for QV but she was okay with settling for $, as was the case for the other Cubans I saw there over the last few months. I'm sure they already have it in their mind for it to be $ by default but will initially shoot the $. 5 just to see who would let them get away with it.

    As of today she is still around per the link below. If she is still around this weekend I'll likely be paying her another visit then.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...mond/145633184

  12. #29505

    Got Over? Not sure

    Quote Originally Posted by WhoIsSoulForce  [View Original Post]
    She is on my radar as well, thanks for the insight. Sounds like she got over on you as far as rates go, though. You said you gave $. 5 for a QV whereas another guy posted about her saying he gave $. 6 for HH LOL.
    Who knows, maybe she gave the other guy a break for some reason or he's being less than honest. Whatever the case, her Private Delights page says that QV is 150. We are talking about Fijiian, correct?

  13. #29504

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I did QV for one five zero. She is super sweet and chill. Very unique look, clean and all around great experience. I actually went back the next day for seconds! LOL Best experience for me since I started the hobby.
    She is on my radar as well, thanks for the insight. Sounds like she got over on you as far as rates go, though. You said you gave $. 5 for a QV whereas another guy posted about her saying he gave $. 6 for HH LOL.

  14. #29503

    Alyssa

    Anyone see her? She looks crack thin but hot. She legit?

    Thanks.

    https://callescort.org/804-607-5527

  15. #29502

    Normal

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I should have mentioned that these started after I setup a meeting with a Latino at a local notel. I left almost immediately upon arrival when I discovered that she looked nothing like the ad or pictures provided prior. She got pissed when I started leaving and was trying to tell me I had to pay something. Same location that was raided a day or so later. Two Latino women and two men were arrested. Be safe!.
    Yep, normal when texting the Hispanic places.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape