Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 522 of 2488 FirstFirst ... 22 422 472 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 572 622 1022 1522 ... LastLast
Results 7,816 to 7,830 of 37319
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #29504

    Hmmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I did QV for one five zero. She is super sweet and chill. Very unique look, clean and all around great experience. I actually went back the next day for seconds! LOL Best experience for me since I started the hobby.
    She is on my radar as well, thanks for the insight. Sounds like she got over on you as far as rates go, though. You said you gave $. 5 for a QV whereas another guy posted about her saying he gave $. 6 for HH LOL.

  2. #29503

    Alyssa

    Anyone see her? She looks crack thin but hot. She legit?

    Thanks.

    https://callescort.org/804-607-5527

  3. #29502

    Normal

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    I should have mentioned that these started after I setup a meeting with a Latino at a local notel. I left almost immediately upon arrival when I discovered that she looked nothing like the ad or pictures provided prior. She got pissed when I started leaving and was trying to tell me I had to pay something. Same location that was raided a day or so later. Two Latino women and two men were arrested. Be safe!.
    Yep, normal when texting the Hispanic places.

  4. #29501

    Sophora / Sophie

    Meet up with Sophie the other week. Sorry for the late post. Set up was easy she cannot host. She'll do a car date or come to you. I happen to have a place that day so we set up a time and she was right on schedule. She's a little better than I expected but not fat just big boned. Very pleasant and easy to get along with no sign of any kind of problems either. I did an hhr for 150. She's very Gf And the menu seems pretty open. I didn't ask about Anal. It was a good time and I would repeat. She's UTR and has a normal job. One of the SM here with giving her number out. I don't have permission. I'm sure he sees this. He will probably chime up.

    IRA.

  5. #29500

    Should have mentioned

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    Just curious if anyone else has received threatening texts / calls from someone claiming to be a pimp, gang member about wasting their girls time? Got a text a couple weeks ago and another one today (different number) followed by a call (declined). The texts are long and promise that bad things are going to happen to me if I don't pay money (extortion) LOL! I think I am done with the Latino experiences.
    I should have mentioned that these started after I setup a meeting with a Latino at a local notel. I left almost immediately upon arrival when I discovered that she looked nothing like the ad or pictures provided prior. She got pissed when I started leaving and was trying to tell me I had to pay something. Same location that was raided a day or so later. Two Latino women and two men were arrested. Be safe!

    Flip.

  6. #29499

    Threatening messages

    Just curious if anyone else has received threatening texts / calls from someone claiming to be a pimp, gang member about wasting their girls time? Got a text a couple weeks ago and another one today (different number) followed by a call (declined). The texts are long and promise that bad things are going to happen to me if I don't pay money (extortion) LOL! I think I am done with the Latino experiences.

  7. #29498

    Great experience

    Quote Originally Posted by GhostlyGaze  [View Original Post]
    What was the damage? How was the time?
    I did QV for one five zero. She is super sweet and chill. Very unique look, clean and all around great experience. I actually went back the next day for seconds! LOL Best experience for me since I started the hobby.

  8. #29497

    Sirens

    Quote Originally Posted by SDDude1  [View Original Post]
    I tried to call them early springtime and kept getting VM. I read that they hired a bunch of new girls for the summertime. https://sirensva.com/.
    Do they have an incall?

  9. #29496
    Shill for Sirens, ignore all posts


    Posts: 44

    Voicemail

    Quote Originally Posted by JkRussell  [View Original Post]
    Saw Summer this week. BBBJ, beautiful tits, bubbly personality. I like this place because they've been in business for years, so there's 0% chance of getting popped by LE. They even take credit cards. Very legit. https://sirensva.com/.
    I tried to call them early springtime and kept getting VM. I read that they hired a bunch of new girls for the summertime. https://sirensva.com/.

  10. #29495
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1771

    Sweetie from a few years ago, definitely

    Quote Originally Posted by Geronimo808  [View Original Post]
    That looks like sweetie, or is it just me.
    She does look similar to what Sweetie looked like a few years back. But Sweetie has gotten super fit and dropped some of her soft curves. Still looks hotter than all hell however. Not sure that part will ever change.

  11. #29494

    Fijiian

    Quote Originally Posted by FlipMe69  [View Original Post]
    Not vouching for anyone, but the chick in this ad is definitely real. I had a date with her last night. Setup was easier than most and everything about her was on point. Sexy little thing! She did say that a lot of guys were afraid to come due to her location and she would probably relocate tomorrow. I explained to her that the area is a hotbed for stings and encouraged her to get the fuck out of their.
    With the weird accusations going on thought I'd chime in as well. I've seen fijiian the previous time she was here and saw her today. She is real. 160 for half hour. Super tight kitty and body only does covered services. CBJ, miss, doggy. She has pretty toes as well. I told her the same thing after our visit as well that henrico is a risky area and if I hadn't seen her before never would have came over there. Links to her other ads as well.

    Tldr.

    Real person accurate pics.

    160 half hour.

    Not GFE.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/n...scale/57621795

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Virgi.../prettyfijiian

  12. #29493

    Sweetie

    Quote Originally Posted by Mjzco4  [View Original Post]
    She will be in Richmond this week, her prices are a little steep but she is worth it, can't wait for my dream.

    Body and looks of a pornstar and personality of the girl next door. Treat her right, you won't regret spending a little extra on her, I promise you.
    That looks like sweetie, or is it just me.

  13. #29492
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #29491

    Maybe she just stepped on the downhill at that point.

    Quote Originally Posted by Packie010  [View Original Post]
    First of all I'm not even a dealer and I'm not even a chick lmao. But I been doing dates with her for awhile and never had a bad experience with her. Yes I know she does have a candy problem like majority of the women out here. Did I know she had reviews on here before I made that first post about her on here? Absolutely not and I'm sorry if some of why'all had bad experiences with her. Don't expect every experience with a girl to go smoothly. Plus it's your own money that your deciding who to spend it on for their services.
    I saw her once and had a great time. And hope it was just an accident or happening whatever.

  15. #29490

    Well damn

    [Deleted by Admin]

    Please don't feed the trolls.

    A2

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape