Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 462 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 362 412 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 512 562 962 1462 ... LastLast
Results 6,916 to 6,930 of 24516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17601
    Senior Member


    Posts: 602

    Ivory

    Has anyone ever creampied her? https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/145811532 Her ad says yes to Greek but, no to GFE?

    If not, can anyone recommend a slim provider that allows creampies?

    Thanks guys.

    Chico.

  2. #17600

    Daria, Tryst, Atlanta

    It puzzles me that I cannot find any review or report for Daria.

    https://tryst.link/escort/dariasharp

    Does anyone know anything about her?

  3. #17599
    Quote Originally Posted by DNobody  [View Original Post]
    I actually contacted her the other day but said she only did outcalls. Where did you meet her?
    She posts on Seeking arrangements as a SB. Maybe if you approach her as a SD you'll have better luck.

  4. #17598

    Alie

    Quote Originally Posted by MyThrowAway199  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to this Allie? Glen burnie Allie. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...201/4432745481.

    Also does fake tits Allie in Baltimore by the Zoo do FS anymore? Doesn't seem to want to do it with me.
    Allie.

    With the fake tits. She always tries to do cardates. That's what she prefers because can be quicker for her. But she's definitely down for full service. Hit her up every time I'm in town.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_4287.jpg‎  

  5. #17597

    Oh jessica

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffScout  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Jessica, who used to work out of her basement apartment in Parkville.

    I used to be a regular and would love to hook up with her again.

    Muff.
    Mean she gave me some of the best head. I had a good time squeezing milk from her titty while she gave me some head until I shot a nice thick load on her face. Even got a video of it too. Pics below, and I’m still open for trades.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 726E2082-0F26-403C-9F15-35969AAE0231.jpeg‎   2236D16E-791F-423B-950A-A38BA4483CBE.jpeg‎   54B9AA2F-6BDB-439F-A75E-EF7345174E5C.jpeg‎  

  6. #17596

    Possibly

    Quote Originally Posted by MuffScout  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Jessica, who used to work out of her basement apartment in Parkville.

    I used to be a regular and would love to hook up with her again..
    Maybe police filed on or her neighbor / landlord complained. Play safe.

  7. #17595

    Parkville Jessica

    Does anyone know what happened to Jessica, who used to work out of her basement apartment in Parkville.

    I used to be a regular and would love to hook up with her again.

    Muff.

  8. #17594

    Angie / lacey

    I recently saw Angie again out catonsville. I seen her a bunch of times over the years. It was a bit difficult pinning her down but once I got a response comms were good all the way there. I get inside and she looks the same with a big ass. A pawg indeed. We shoot the shit for minute before we get started. Then give me a pretty good bbj it was a bit rushed but very good. Then she bent that ass over it was a beautiful thing to see. I went to work pounding those cakes for a good while until pulled out and shot batter all over her ass. No rushing or complaining. She was in good mood. YMMV Damage 80 Good nut.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/144711568

  9. #17593

    Two Allies

    Does anyone know what happened to this Allie? Glen burnie Allie. https://escortbabylon.net/posts_view...201/4432745481.

    Also does fake tits Allie in Baltimore by the Zoo do FS anymore? Doesn't seem to want to do it with me.

  10. #17592

    Not the same peach

    Quote Originally Posted by FatMan89  [View Original Post]
    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4435501110

    I saw a few post about peaches in the group. Is this her and if so is she someone who does BBFS? Trying to find another ones besides bow ties.
    The peach in that Ad is not the same Peaches discussed in this forum, who was a younger early 20's 5'8" tall slim girl.

    That Ad says no bareback.

    I'm sure there are plenty who will do BBFS, some for extra $.

  11. #17591

    Peaches

    https://listcrawler.eu/last_phone_post/4435501110

    I saw a few post about peaches in the group. Is this her and if so is she someone who does BBFS? Trying to find another ones besides bow ties.

  12. #17590

    Anyone heard from Allie

    Haven't seen her post in a few months, she used to one of the most reliable girls in the area. Miss her tight kitty.

  13. #17589

    Molly looking damn fine these days!

    Damn I wish I were back in the DMV area! Molly was one of my favorite dates of all-time. Definitely on my Mt. Rushmore of providers. Always clean, showered, and fresh. Nice tight bald kitty! Pussy tasted sweet like honey and never any hygiene or odor issues with her. Service was always good. Excellent. My only complaint is she is very difficult to get a hold of sometimes and she did ghost me once. But other than that, I can't really complain.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/i...e-did/57669505

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/145583963

  14. #17588

    Millie

    Quote Originally Posted by BlindDaley  [View Original Post]
    Ahh right, Here it is.
    Anyone have her contact info?

  15. #17587

    I already reviewed this girl

    She was fine pre kid. But now that she has a kid. She is going to do anything possible to take your money and not have sex.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mongerian  [View Original Post]
    I think she has a profile on seeking as well.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape