Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 463 of 1635 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 513 563 963 1463 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,945 of 24516
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17586

    I'm amused, however not my cup of tea!

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone met Gabriella? She's had a few names, but this is her current one. She's over on fetlife. I saw her ad on the list crawler Baltimore Linthicum Laurel area, so I'm not sure if this is pirated or real. On Fetlife she's out of Baltimore creating content for her only fans page / hosting DP gangbang parties. She advertises BBC only for months.

    Just recently she started allowing white guys to attend her parties. I reached out to her. I got her handler who gave me some flack about being white and entitled. The guy couldn't stop telling me how entitled I was. WTF...Then he tells me I am going to get the special white guy treatment. That's when I decided my visit was going to end right here. There's a little more I'm leaving out because I don't wanna stir up shat on this page. I do you have the text messages That can confirm my concern. My communication was through Fetlife, but I saw this ad this week. I know she was a dominatrix for a short period of time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/139961709#.
    It's a big world and to each his own. However, the notion of wearing my favorite pair of Rhodesian camo shorts would be fun. However I have never felt the need to scrap with a junkyard dog, who guards the dung heap of the trailer park.

  2. #17585
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    DM me for the current number.
    Dam I miss her can you send me her number.

  3. #17584
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    I've tried her twice recently, but no response. Anyone else besides Spitzer running into this?
    I saw her once when I was in annapolis by the mall private residence earlier this summer above average looks but and you can stay out there with some usage there performance wise solid 6. Nothing special that made me want to travel back out to Annapolis. Plenty of local talent here in Baltimore.

  4. #17583
    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Comms are good. Got to her place, she looked decent. She wanted the donation up front, and after she got, it went down hill from there. She started barking out what she can't do, although she agreed on specific service, she provided lackluster BJ for 2 minutes and then the complaining started. A total waste of money and time. If you don't believe me, go ahead and contact her, and you'll regret it.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...unnnn/57557262
    I actually contacted her the other day but said she only did outcalls. Where did you meet her?

  5. #17582

    Gabriella

    Has anyone met Gabriella? She's had a few names, but this is her current one. She's over on fetlife. I saw her ad on the list crawler Baltimore Linthicum Laurel area, so I'm not sure if this is pirated or real. On Fetlife she's out of Baltimore creating content for her only fans page / hosting DP gangbang parties. She advertises BBC only for months.

    Just recently she started allowing white guys to attend her parties. I reached out to her. I got her handler who gave me some flack about being white and entitled. The guy couldn't stop telling me how entitled I was. WTF...Then he tells me I am going to get the special white guy treatment. That's when I decided my visit was going to end right here. There's a little more I'm leaving out because I don't wanna stir up shat on this page. I do you have the text messages That can confirm my concern. My communication was through Fetlife, but I saw this ad this week. I know she was a dominatrix for a short period of time.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/139961709#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_0098.jpeg‎   IMG_0097.jpeg‎  

  6. #17581

    Torin

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    I've tried her twice recently, but no response. Anyone else besides Spitzer running into this?
    Yeah. I saw her twice in early June. I reviewed her too. Got video and cane on her face both times too. Everything spitz is saying is true. She can be tough to get in touch with, but she's a great time.

  7. #17580
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Well

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    I've tried her twice recently, but no response. Anyone else besides Spitzer running into this?
    With users, bad responsiveness is the rule instead of the exception. And she's a user.

  8. #17579

    Torin Rose. Comm challenges?

    Quote Originally Posted by ElliotSpitzer  [View Original Post]
    I recently saw Torin out Annapolis. It was a easy setup. Once arrived had to wait about 10 mins before she sent door number. It's a private residence. I get inside and she looks like her pics tall and sexy. We get started right away she drops to her knees and went work on the mic very good cocksucker with deep throating and gagging. Then I bent her over the bed slid inside her pussy and took her to poundtown fucked her in every position until I creampied her snatch. Very good pussy. Menu wide out. Damage 120 ss Good nut.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/144401862
    I've tried her twice recently, but no response. Anyone else besides Spitzer running into this?

  9. #17578

    Vanessa. Current phone number

    Quote Originally Posted by ShootAndRoll  [View Original Post]
    I tried the phone number but no luck reaching her. Does anyone know if this is her current number still.
    DM me for the current number.

  10. #17577

    Vanessa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi818  [View Original Post]
    For those of you that have been around a while, you may recall Catonsville Vanessa who used to be in the messy house. She's been at a hotel in BWI for a bit now, and she's better than ever.

    She doesn't advertise anymore (she doesn't have to), and she always greets me freshly showered, ready to rock and always into it. Full GFE these days (I've heard of some mongers mention the candy, but there's no evidence of it), clean, fresh-smelling place and great attitude. Gets into it hard, take care of business every which way including finishing in Greek. In what's become somewhat of a wasteland these days, she's one to visit if you can get a hold of her (it's still challenging).

    It's an old ad, but the only one I can find: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...nessa/33452414.
    I tried the phone number but no luck reaching her. Does anyone know if this is her current number still.

  11. #17576
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJusnupin1  [View Original Post]
    Never been asked for one of those. What say the veteran mongers on the issue of dick pic verification?

    MJ1.
    I do not but if you're going to, make sure to strip the EXIF data before sending.

  12. #17575

    Torin Rose

    I recently saw Torin out Annapolis. It was a easy setup. Once arrived had to wait about 10 mins before she sent door number. It's a private residence. I get inside and she looks like her pics tall and sexy. We get started right away she drops to her knees and went work on the mic very good cocksucker with deep throating and gagging. Then I bent her over the bed slid inside her pussy and took her to poundtown fucked her in every position until I creampied her snatch. Very good pussy. Menu wide out. Damage 120 ss Good nut.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...more/144401862

  13. #17574

    Catonsville Vanessa. Still excellent

    For those of you that have been around a while, you may recall Catonsville Vanessa who used to be in the messy house. She's been at a hotel in BWI for a bit now, and she's better than ever.

    She doesn't advertise anymore (she doesn't have to), and she always greets me freshly showered, ready to rock and always into it. Full GFE these days (I've heard of some mongers mention the candy, but there's no evidence of it), clean, fresh-smelling place and great attitude. Gets into it hard, take care of business every which way including finishing in Greek. In what's become somewhat of a wasteland these days, she's one to visit if you can get a hold of her (it's still challenging).

    It's an old ad, but the only one I can find: https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...nessa/33452414.

  14. #17573

    On seeking too I think

    Quote Originally Posted by HablaEspanol  [View Original Post]
    Comms are good. Got to her place, she looked decent. She wanted the donation up front, and after she got, it went down hill from there. She started barking out what she can't do, although she agreed on specific service, she provided lackluster BJ for 2 minutes and then the complaining started. A total waste of money and time. If you don't believe me, go ahead and contact her, and you'll regret it.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/c...unnnn/57557262
    I think she has a profile on seeking as well.

  15. #17572
    Quote Originally Posted by PickyMonger  [View Original Post]
    Well I photoshopped a dick pic and verified. She's real, pics are accurate. Nice body and skin, shows no signs of use. She's super quiet, barely said anything to me. Everything was covered, no exceptions. No kissing, no DATY. Tight pussy, but the session was maybe one step up from dead fish. Damage was 150 for 15 minutes and she has reasonably nice incall place. I won't repeat unless she would at least go BBBJ.
    Agreed with description, she's young and new at this so might be more amenable in the future. Does have a really nice and tight body, and I found her without as much makeup on to be cuter, tattoos weren't as bad as the pictures make them out to be. Bunch of toys around which means she has a kid or kids, which is surprising given how tight she is. I engaged with her a bit, helps a lot I've found in terms of relaxing the ladies and generally having a better time all around, never hurts to build up rapport. Damage $1. 5 for a QV.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape