Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,651 to 4,665 of 24822
-
07-19-23 08:26 #20172Senior Member

Posts: 116Fyi
She will let you nut in her butt for 100 $ xtra.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
07-19-23 07:35 #20171Senior Member

Posts: 25She was ok, couldn't have predicted the mechanical nature performance. Sometimes they can make up for it with a good performance. Like I said, roll of the dice and I rolled with it that day.
Originally Posted by Thestoner421
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 23:43 #20170Senior Member

Posts: 56Was she alright looking?
Originally Posted by Mister305
[View Original Post]
Why not walk away if she wasn't up to your standards when she answered the door.
-
07-18-23 21:48 #20169Senior Member

Posts: 808Who?
Who are you talking about the chicken? I'm talking about has all her teeth. And doesn't do meth. Wrong illegal substance.
Originally Posted by DexterIndy
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 19:27 #20168Senior Member

Posts: 71Squirter
I guess everyone's blowing up your inbox. Sent another PM.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 18:45 #20167Senior Member

Posts: 325Met her in the past
She is meth addict and please watch out not lot of teeth and pic is old.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
07-18-23 16:37 #20166Senior Member

Posts: 25Southport super8
Setup another appointment to see one of these Latina chics last week, I know it's a roll of the dice. Came up to the same room I've been to before. Unfortunately got an older gal probably 45 with fake boobs. All business, mechanical. Luckily I negotiated 80 before hand, but she was not happy about that. She jerked me off with the bag on, got out of there. Took the L on this go round.
-
07-18-23 06:25 #20165Senior Member

Posts: 153Posting
My personal preferences probably aren't what everyone else likes. I'm not going to say how great one is then why I continue or discontinue to visit. Every one of them were good at one level, I usually stop visiting because it just got old, or felt it was time to move on. Locally, I will add this one, while not perfect seems to be trustworthy and reliable.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
She's not an overweight lady nor does she bounce off the walls. Not the greatest location so as always, watch your surroundings. I personally don't explore unknown areas in the dark. Just treat her right.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/490023451665
-
07-18-23 00:09 #20164Senior Member

Posts: 808I could tell you
I can tell you exactly where she is right now by the time you read this, she won't be there. Basically stays with whoever does not host.
Originally Posted by LegKiBob
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 23:03 #20163Senior Member

Posts: 63Scam Alert. Star
https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...-/256126930826
I know, I know. Never pay a deposit. She seemed completely legit and I was willing to risk $30 to get an outcall to my hotel.
Anyway, said she was on her way and gave me an ETA. Never showed and ghosted me on text.
Stupid on my part. No reports on her so I tried to TOFTT.
-
07-17-23 18:23 #20162Senior Member

Posts: 187Where she located?
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 17:28 #20161Senior Member

Posts: 808For the benefit of all
You should post it here.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 12:56 #20160Senior Member

Posts: 153Go to's
I sent you a PM with them.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 11:26 #20159Senior Member

Posts: 808Yeah, share your go to's.
Originally Posted by KJohn58
[View Original Post]
-
07-17-23 10:24 #20158Regular Member

Posts: 16Mena
Qv - 1. 2.
Originally Posted by dracos
[View Original Post]
Hh - 1. 8.
H - 2. 4.











Reply With Quote





