Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 24820
-
07-16-23 11:53 #20155Senior Member

Posts: 63Anything on Zayla Stone?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/145466858#.
She looks a little rough and worn down, but might give her a shot. I searched for her on here, but didn't see anything. I know providers often change names. Let me know if there's anything I should know.
Thanks!
-
07-15-23 23:53 #20154Senior Member

Posts: 99It's been well documented, but Kali is a good and unique experience.
Originally Posted by PhlipJ11
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 18:34 #20153Senior Member

Posts: 71Squirters
No, will have to get that set up. Thanks! Texted this one from STG because she said she was a squirter.
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/bloom...-/761326605390#. She's 60 QV, 90 HHR. Asked her if she squirted from DATY. She went 180 on that one. Said only covered everything, I said forget it, she said that's all you guys think about, bare, there are many dangerous diseases out there. Go infect somebody else. I said she advertised BBBJ. I think she blocked me.
-
07-15-23 16:31 #20152Senior Member

Posts: 109Kali from DI
Secret Benefit is a scam, don't try it.
Originally Posted by Moonie1253
[View Original Post]
Kali from Discreet Info is a squirter.
-
07-15-23 13:35 #20151Senior Member

Posts: 808Secret benefits
I met one and occasionally C off of secret benefit. Are you on that site?
Originally Posted by Moonie1253
[View Original Post]
-
07-15-23 11:24 #20150Senior Member

Posts: 71Squirters?
Anyone know of any squirters around Indianapolis? Seems interesting, saw one at a swingers club in Illinois a few years back but didn't get to meet up with her.
-
07-15-23 07:46 #20149Senior Member

Posts: 82Listcrawler / Babylon
Anyone know what's going on with the websites? Trying to read reviews. Put in my name and password. Get a message Wrong name etc code has been sent to your email. Check email and no code. WTF.
-
07-14-23 12:59 #20148Senior Member

Posts: 339What is her rate these days?
Originally Posted by TheTalos
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 17:52 #20147Senior Member

Posts: 808Geez lazy
Maybe you should just send me the money and I'll go do it for you.
Originally Posted by AlwaysLookin33
[View Original Post]
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/145030036
-
07-13-23 17:35 #20146Senior Member

Posts: 164Do you have a link?
Originally Posted by TyCox
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 17:20 #20145Senior Member

Posts: 808She's been reviewed
Several reviews several times over the past year. I reviewed her on 09/01/22. There was some before and some after.
Originally Posted by StudMuffin317
[View Original Post]
-
07-13-23 17:11 #20144Senior Member

Posts: 808Kay Dee
The chick in Anderson. She's 20 she's hot she's skinny and she allows BBFS.
Originally Posted by SummitMonk
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 23:18 #20143Senior Member

Posts: 810Better luck finding a unicorn.
Originally Posted by SummitMonk
[View Original Post]
More BBFS providers:
https://escortbabylon.com.listcrawle...polis/92723803
-
07-12-23 21:58 #20142Senior Member

Posts: 86Skinny young BBFS
Know any early 20's & skinny girls that do BBFS that aren't dumpster mat'l?
Originally Posted by Bdd1984
[View Original Post]
-
07-12-23 18:43 #20141Senior Member

Posts: 52Water Park princess
Has anyone that has had experience with water Park princess? What's her prices?











Reply With Quote






