Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 312 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 212 262 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 362 412 812 1312 ... LastLast
Results 4,666 to 4,680 of 24829
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #20164

    Squirters

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    I met one and occasionally C off of secret benefit. Are you on that site?
    No, will have to get that set up. Thanks! Texted this one from STG because she said she was a squirter.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/bloom...-/761326605390#. She's 60 QV, 90 HHR. Asked her if she squirted from DATY. She went 180 on that one. Said only covered everything, I said forget it, she said that's all you guys think about, bare, there are many dangerous diseases out there. Go infect somebody else. I said she advertised BBBJ. I think she blocked me.

  2. #20163

    Kali from DI

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonie1253  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any squirters around Indianapolis? Seems interesting, saw one at a swingers club in Illinois a few years back but didn't get to meet up with her.
    Secret Benefit is a scam, don't try it.

    Kali from Discreet Info is a squirter.

  3. #20162

    Secret benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by Moonie1253  [View Original Post]
    Anyone know of any squirters around Indianapolis? Seems interesting, saw one at a swingers club in Illinois a few years back but didn't get to meet up with her.
    I met one and occasionally C off of secret benefit. Are you on that site?

  4. #20161

    Squirters?

    Anyone know of any squirters around Indianapolis? Seems interesting, saw one at a swingers club in Illinois a few years back but didn't get to meet up with her.

  5. #20160

    Listcrawler / Babylon

    Anyone know what's going on with the websites? Trying to read reviews. Put in my name and password. Get a message Wrong name etc code has been sent to your email. Check email and no code. WTF.

  6. #20159
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTalos  [View Original Post]
    I do find Polynesian women's features extremely appealing but at the same time rarely available here in Indy. I had read comments here about Mena some time ago but she so rarely posts on LC that I could never catch her. Today I got lucky and caught her just as the ad posted. She has a preference for mature gentlemen like myself. Looks just like her photos, so look very closely at those photos and you won't be disappointed. Curvy, cute face, soft bronze complexion with nice boobs. She does have rules but nothing unreasonable for my personal preferences. She has a pleasant and and lively personality. Excellent bbj and cowgirl. Safe and decent incall location not too far off 465 west side. Had a great time and will definitely see her again.
    What is her rate these days?

  7. #20158

    Geez lazy

    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysLookin33  [View Original Post]
    Do you have a link?
    Maybe you should just send me the money and I'll go do it for you.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/145030036

  8. #20157
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    The chick in Anderson. She's 20 she's hot she's skinny and she allows BBFS.
    Do you have a link?

  9. #20156

    She's been reviewed

    Quote Originally Posted by StudMuffin317  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone that has had experience with water Park princess? What's her prices?
    Several reviews several times over the past year. I reviewed her on 09/01/22. There was some before and some after.

  10. #20155

    Kay Dee

    Quote Originally Posted by SummitMonk  [View Original Post]
    Know any early 20's & skinny girls that do BBFS that aren't dumpster mat'l?
    The chick in Anderson. She's 20 she's hot she's skinny and she allows BBFS.

  11. #20154
    Quote Originally Posted by SummitMonk  [View Original Post]
    Know any early 20's & skinny girls that do BBFS that aren't dumpster mat'l?
    Better luck finding a unicorn.

    More BBFS providers:

    https://escortbabylon.com.listcrawle...polis/92723803

  12. #20153

    Skinny young BBFS

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdd1984  [View Original Post]
    I'll DM you.
    Know any early 20's & skinny girls that do BBFS that aren't dumpster mat'l?

  13. #20152

    Water Park princess

    Has anyone that has had experience with water Park princess? What's her prices?

  14. #20151

    Keeping appointments

    Guys, if you don't keep your appointments than the ladies think its cool to ditch on their appointments.

    You need to stop making appointments and cancelling at the last minute. It messes up the whole system and now I am getting ghosted at appointment times.

  15. #20150

    Bbfs

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianGold99  [View Original Post]
    I'm looking for any tbh. White is my first preference.
    I'll DM you.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape